• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

South American Alien Corpse

MrGregory

Paranormal Novice
Article Removed.

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> onLoadFunctionList.push(function(){playnav.onNavigatorLoaded('play', 'all')}); </SCRIPT>

Looks like plasticine or clay.

That was my immediate first thought. There is a separation on the arm of the arm of the 'being' that is exactly the look of wet clay, allowed to air-dry.
As a sculptor, this looks 'fishy', sculpted, however I am no expert on alien decomposition. This backstory is pretty compelling, most people would have left out the drug history, to the testament of truth here, and also, why would somebody perpetrate a hoax on their deathbed? Is there any other details you can share with us MrGregory?

Looks like plasticine or clay.

For what it's worth, decomposed bodies can look pretty weird. Some friends and I found a corpse washed up on the beach one time and we thought it was some sort of grotesque inflatable balloon. We were cracking up laughing at it until we got close enough to smell it.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Pretty interesting story. Photos look odd, but whose to say that they aren't real? It's either a practical joke (story and all) or it's genuine.

Sorry, but it looks like a clay doll. Do you have more evidence than the photos and the story? Also, the drugs plantation part of the story, in my opinion, weakens a little bit your fathers story.

Also voting clay. There's the uniform colour, cracking and what are pretty clearly tool marks around the ear. The blurriness is something often encountered when trying to photograph small objects at close range with poor macro settings (or none at all). The detail level of the background would also point to a relatively small object.

To me, the creatures head looks too hollow inside to be real. The nose looks closed to me, and i guess it be hard to be sure, since the picture is only at one angle. I think even if animals got at it, you see some type of blood or bodily parts within the eye socket. It kind looks mock to me. We could be all wrong, but one picture is hardly going to tell us much, as to what it is, clay model or something else.

The idea that it was a prank meant to test his reliability comes to mind. The local authorities may well have been bought. It may be a good thing that he didn't report it. You may not have been here to tell this tale, otherwise.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I'm with CapnG especially with the tool marks also the point about the uniformity of the colour but what do I know?

If it is fake though, I'm impressed with the teeth :D

Mark

I'm with CapnG especially with the tool marks also the point about the uniformity of the colour but what do I know?

If it is fake though, I'm impressed with the teeth :D

Mark

I did not notice the teeth from where i am from the computer. Ya :D

I think it's a picture of what Billy Meier really looks like without the Plejaren hologram-cloak. My final verdict. Respect my Authority or deal with the consequences.

This seems like the sort of bollocks you see on ATS.

"My Grandfather shared some knowledge with me before he died -- I just cant sit on this any longer. Ill start from the top. Our Govt has been involved in time travel for the better part of 80years" ....

blah blah blah blah

ROFL, anyone up to a plasticine contest !!!

Let's post the best ressemblance in this thread, followed by a vote at the end :D

Rules of the contest:
Grey color allowed only
Uploaded photo must show plasticine alien in more or less same posture

Sorry dont have any plasticine, will Rosewood do?

As you can see predators got to this little guy too before I stepped on him :)

Mark

To Answer David's Question, yes I am the owner and source of these 2 stunning photos, and yes I have posted the story on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/aliencorpse1

That's some Interesting comments, but I think my father would know the difference between a clay dummy and a biological corpse.

He told me that no one had been down to the Cannabis plantation for a while, so I suppose the corpse of an Alien might look rather crusty and who knows what blazing heat would do to an alien corpse???

No he definitely was sure that the thing was a biological creature, he told me it had a very foul eggy smell coming from it and that the thing was infested with flies.

All the other photos sadly came out fogged and blurry but out of all of them he kept one other photo of the creatures arm and hand. The photo is a bit blurry, but you can just make out that the arm is either decomposing or has being eaten away by predators.

He said that some of the Cannabis Buds had being picked from the plants, they all thought that perhaps the thing died from eating the strong drug and had some kind of toxic reaction.

Only 2 photo's? One of the head and part of the upper torso and and a "nice" image of the clawed hand. I must aggree with the looks like clay hypothesis. And why only 2 pix?

With the proliferation of "I can produce the best hoax" phenomenon on youtube nowadays I'd have to take Carl Sagan's motto on this,"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence".

Nice "Ken Burns" effect on the youtube vid btw.

Back