• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Sonic Attacks

Which reminds me of a story i once heard that has all the hallmarks of an urban myth.

But a railway engineer once swore it was true. That a diesel locomotive engine once had its engine in need of a tune up, it had gotten to the point where the subsonic noise being emitted by it had by chance hit the brown note frequency.

It went through a crowded train station one morning and caused quite a mess.........

Ultrasound in public places could be triggering sickness, headaches and pain | Daily Mail Online

The inaudible ultrasonic hum of electrical appliances all around us (fridges in a supermarket for example) could be having a previously unrecognised impact on our health. Researchers measured the background noise in a range of locations where people have complained of symptoms typical of ultrasound sickness

Southampton University researchers say that modern technology means that growing numbers of us are surrounded by ultrasound pollution in our everyday lives.
Scientists say that a boom in public announcement systems, loudspeakers and automatic doors may be spawning an epidemic of ultrasonic sickness.

Even electronic devices designed to scare away mice and cats could be triggering symptoms such as nausea, dizziness, and tiredness, stomach pain, headaches and headaches.

I received similar electronic harassment posting to UFO forums. I would describe it as microwave/RF. In 2013 they came after me in New York and a senior citizen family member living in Monrovia, California with the pain-ray stuff similar to what the diplomats described and I suffered from TBI (traumatic brain injury) with slurred speech. I believe it's by the DoD or DIA, it involves Fusion Centers, and intelligence contractors. Targets are called rabbits. You can go to ti_usa_org (@tiusaorg1) | Twitter , Photos, to check out people acrosss the US protesting on T-Day describing similar harassment. Again, I believe it's by the tradecraft contractors, the Erik Prince mercenary business. The same DoD that had the secret UFO study Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program was monitoring forums like these and targeting independent researchers. I posted to MUFON forums when the Star Team was there, UFOCasebook, Above Top Secret (the early days), Edge of Reality, Unexplained Mysteries, Ed Mitchell's (RIP) old forum in the mid 2000s.

Last edited:
Back