• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

So, your bored and it is SO HOT outside ...

Free episodes:

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Greetings Gang. Haven't had much to publicly say of late ... although I am getting closer to being able to announce some media news for you. However ... there is this ....

So, it is getting hotter than hell outside ..(well here in sunny So. Calf. anyway) and you are bored going to the same old URL's ... and you are looking for something new .. or at least funny ... okay, got the spot for you. (at least for a little bit .. )

Remember that truly insane wanna-be skeptic, vicious and all around MAROON, Kal Korff? Well, how long has it been since you dropped up by the "Kal Korff is an Idiot" website? Well, they did some new designing, fixed a bunch of dead links and the funny's keep being funny. I dropped by today, took a look around and decided to drop the link here for you all to take a peek if you wanna ....

Kal Korff is an IDIOT For all you Korffers ... keep on Korffing.

Decker

By the way, here is the Kal Korff expose I did on DMR.

http://www.dqrm.com/shows/DMR/2011/wk01/dmr-08-f.mp3

Last edited:
Well Don, it sure ain't hot here but nevermind, The one and only Kal Korff is really one of the funniest mad people I've ever been made aware of. I am going to look right now!

Pass the popcorn! here is kal bashing Don! Now mind you I don't believe a word of it but I hope Don sues the heck out of him!

there is so much he posted as lies about Don...For the record as far as I am concerned Don is the credible researcher..Kal is a wanabe...

Pass the popcorn! here is kal bashing Don! Now mind you I don't believe a word of it but I hope Don sues the heck out of him!
there is so much he posted as lies about Don...For the record as far as I am concerned Don is the credible researcher..Kal is a wanabe...

Sue him? LOL!! He is hiding out in the nation of India, ducking waiting law suits here in the USA and the police in Ck. Republic. I do not think he has a pot to pee in or a window to throw it out. He is now about 52 and his mother still supports him. That vid is from years ago when he was claiming to be a Colonel in the Special Secret Services! This guy is seriously mentally disturbed and he really does need prof. help.

A very sad and vicious and pathetic little man ...

Decker

This video is laughable in a sad pathetic way. His "proof" exists of a book review and a newspaper article both held up from across the room? II'm stuck trying to figure out if his statement about you being a liar...based on you not actually wearing a hat...is his idea of a joke or earth shaking evidence. Either way it had alll the impact of a broken fingernail. He seems to think he paints a very compelling argument here, although I was hoping a W2 or a 1099 as proof albeit probably being held up from the other side of the room.

Back