• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

So whatever happened to James Fox's "701" Documentary?

SPX

Paranormal Maven
He was on the publicity tour for this one all the way back in 2013 and since that initial wave of press, virtually nothing has come out about this film.

On the film's Facebook page, the latest updates are also from 2013. And if you try to go to official site for the film (www.701themovie.com) you just get a message stating the account has been suspended.

So. . . . What's the deal? Does anyone know?

Great. I'm just pleased it is still going ahead. James is a rare thing in Ufology documentary film making and I'm sure everyone in the forum supports his efforts.

I talked with James Fox briefly at the IUFOC in Arizona last month. Long and short is the he's still at it, and I hope he'll have some announcements soon. Film projects can have their ups and downs before they are ready.

I guess what surprises me is that it FEELS like the kinds of things we're seeing (4+ years in the making, no news or updates, "account suspended" message when you go to the website) are the kinds of things you'd expect from a first-time filmmaker. But we know Fox has worked on some big projects. Out of the Blue was very well-done, and I Know What I Saw was not only quality filmmaking but he also had a high-profile partner like the History Channel with him on that one. So this isn't his first rodeo.

Also, just for my own curiosity, I'd like to see a breakdown of his costs. For a documentary like this, WHERE precisely does the money go? Seeing the budget would be very interesting.

In any case, when Fox was first talking about this film back in 2013 I assumed we were one, maybe two years out at the most, from its release. After all, why hype it and start the publicity tour if you're still half a decade (or more) away from finishing it?

It's nobody's business what it's costing Fox to do this movie, though he is free to reveal whatever details he wants.

I was just saying that, as an aspiring filmmaker myself, it would be interesting to see the budget so that if I decide to try to make a UFO doc I'll have an idea about what the costs are.

I mean, where does the money go? Travel? Equipment? Archival footage? Personal salary?

I suppose you could attempt to contact him about this. Or do some research about the costs of making documentary films.

Well I have done research about the general costs, but it's a lot more educational to see an actual breakdown on an existing film.

Any recommendations on how to try to contact him?

Hi guys!! I have previously tried to contact James Fox, but he did not seem to reply, so I will leave a message here, maybe you can forward it to him!
I have a video series here, proving something. It uses people, locations, numbers, numerology, colors, the numbers pi, phi, tau and fibonnaci. The 5 tones of 'close encounters of the 3rd kind' which turn out to be a pattern in the number pi, showing the address and name of a certain place I visited. You can ignore what is said in video 2 and 3, as it had a purpose when the videos where made, it is about the proof provided. Now, the same patterns are constantly used througout the videos and they are explained. I would appreciate you would have a look at at least the first 3 videos, as I think they will make something clear to you. Well, James Fox was looking for evidence right? By the way, the home address mentioned in the videos, is in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, where the evoluon is standing. Yeah, the big UFO shaped building. Thanks for your time!
Here is your proof - YouTube

Back