• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

So What Device Do You Use to Listen to The Paracast?

Free episodes:

Podcast addict app on my android device, but I don't like the app and have started downloading the show on my computer and then transferring it over to my phone.

Last edited:
Most of the time I listen to each week's Paracast+ and After The Paracast episodes on my Sonos Play:5 via my 2014 15" MBP w/Retina where I have downloaded the two shows into iTunes 12.2. I sync up my podcasts with my iPhone 6+ and iPad Air 2 using the native Podcast app (which is a terrible app) for when I am in the car and want to stream the show via Bluetooth to the Bluetooth speaker clipped to my visor.

I also have the Overcast app on my iOS devices and subscribe to a few free podcasts through that app but I haven't tried to put The Paracast+ through it. Maybe I'll give it a try...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that I have joined the ranks of the Paracast Plus subscribers (that HD audio really shakes your faith in humanity) I have been logging in to the P+ site and streaming. This means I am no longer mobile while listening and as such am more susceptible to predation than normal.

I Love You,
Gene Lionberg

Last edited:
What I do (using iPhone)

1. click the download button
2. copy and paste the link into download feature of the "Downloads Lite" app
3. MP3 is downloaded to iPhone
4. Listen to Paracast and After the Paracast at my leisure without having to stream

Back