• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Sleep Paralysis Last Night

I distrust hypnotic regression as much as the next level-headed person, but I do have two events, one involving me and another person, and one involving two other people, that I think would be interesting to subject to independent hypnotists and compare. I, for some reason, doubt that I can actually even be hypnotized. I remember what I saw, but I really have a hard time describing it in words.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Interesting to note upon rereading the thread how many SP sufferers there are posting here. I do understand that it must be strongly considered with regards to certain specific scenarios when described. However, it's been adopted by skeptics, which we saw last night, as a catchall explanation and reminds me too much of a Swamp gas/Venus type dismissal of the phenomena. Then again, it was ABC....8)

I wish J. Mack was still around to provide some balance to the McNallys and the Clancys.

*sighs*

My condolences to those here who suffer from SP.

As unpopular as this opinion will be here, I agreed with the overall tone of the ABC show with regards to the people they interviewed. None of those people provided anything compelling to convince me that it isn't what Clancy was saying it was. I just kinda feel sorry for them in that they can't see past the the explanation for what has happened to them can be something other than aliens. That bothers me just as much as uber-skeptics saying nonsense like swamp gas.

Back