• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Similar Videos Suggest Proof of Aliens

I believe on the Culture of Contact interview with Posey Gilbert he mentions a "walking-stick" window-peeper.

Robots. The walking sticks are robots.

Very simple, very disposable, robots.

Why they are bipedal, who the fuck knows.

Hmmm

Interesting.

If they are robots then Im sick of all this South America bullshit. Sorry if that offends anyone, but you rarely see this nonsense coming out of anywhere else in the world.

Hmmm

Interesting.

If they are robots then Im sick of all this South America bullshit. Sorry if that offends anyone, but you rarely see this nonsense coming out of anywhere else in the world.

We have American Idol which more than makes up for it.

Robots. The walking sticks are robots.

Very simple, very disposable, robots.

Why they are bipedal, who the fuck knows.

Wouldn't it be difficult to make robots that skinny?

I found the security tape footage strange but unconvincing. It looks like there was something wrong with the tape.

The South American footage is more compelling, but the "creature" in it walks with a sort of Shaggy-like slouch that reminds me of how marionette puppets slump in the hands of a good puppeteer. That slightly slack gesture makes puppets seem expressive and lifelike but it's a caricature. Living creatures tend to move with more natural dignity, not like an R. Crumb cartoon (no disrespect to the master intended ^^).

Of course, alien beings may coincidentally happen to move like slumpy puppets.

I don't believe that the simplest explanation is always necessarily the best, but this time it just might be.

Wouldn't it be difficult to make robots that skinny?

I found the security tape footage strange but unconvincing. It looks like there was something wrong with the tape.

The South American footage is more compelling, but the "creature" in it walks with a sort of Shaggy-like slouch that reminds me of how marionette puppets slump in the hands of a good puppeteer. That slightly slack gesture makes puppets seem expressive and lifelike but it's a caricature. Living creatures tend to move with more natural dignity, not like an R. Crumb cartoon (no disrespect to the master intended ^^).

Of course, alien beings may coincidentally happen to move like slumpy puppets.

I don't believe that the simplest explanation is always necessarily the best, but this time it just might be.

Well let's see. The aliens in question have technology that can propel them from their planet and or reality to ours with minimal fuss. I think they could figure out the robot thing with the same kind of minimal fuss.

If I needed to, I could probably make a robot that would be good for making fake video with minimal fuss. They have kits out there for similar robots right now.

Well let's see. The aliens in question have technology that can propel them from their planet and or reality to ours with minimal fuss. I think they could figure out the robot thing with the same kind of minimal fuss.

If I needed to, I could probably make a robot that would be good for making fake video with minimal fuss. They have kits out there for similar robots right now.

When you said "robot," I assumed you meant "earth robot."

And I didn't realize there was so much going on robotics-wise. Interesting.

When you said "robot," I assumed you meant "earth robot."

And I didn't realize there was so much going on robotics-wise. Interesting.
The ghost of Philip K. Dick just spoke to me through my electric razor. He told me to tell you that you too are a robot.

Grey peeping on Bush. Not. I hope who made the comments within the vid sticks their head in a blender. Even if they are kidding.

I couldn't really see the first video (for some reason only the left half of it showed in my browser), but to be honest the second looks like the tail of an animal hidden in the trees, maybe a large feline.

Back