• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Similar Videos Suggest Proof of Aliens

Free episodes:

What!?!

Forget the fricken freeze-frame. You can see its on 4-legs when its running anyway. Cant everyone else see that?

Im so sick of these morons. I really really really really really really really am. I wish theyd just fuck off and find some other area of interest to hock their brand stupidity.

What!?! Forget the fricken freeze-frame. You can see its on 4-legs when its running anyway. Cant everyone else see that?

Yes.

I thought we were all supposed to be becoming more and more visually sophisticated, but the fact that videos like this get any serious attention at all makes me wonder. Hollywood is spending entirely too much money on special effects if people are willing to believe stuff like this.

reminds me of the classic gag

looks up.....

"its a bird its a plane its......."

wipes eye as if pooped on from above

"its a bird............................."

pity we could have used superman that day

back to the 'deer' vid... the back haunches don't look proportionate to a deer, and the belly looks way too skinny. I think the back legs bend in the wrong place, too, hind legs on a deer have backward-facing knees, don't they?

the profile looks more, to me, like a greyhound? they are more sinous/fluid in movement along the spine than I think deer are, although they, too, on their hind legs have knees that bend opposite of human knees.

just sayin...

I've only looked at the first 2 videos in question a couple of times. I thought it was weird, strange, and different. I was actually kinda creeped out. I don't know what to think on this one, but I'll go by my usual "I don't know what it is, but it's probably crap". Hows that for fundamental debunking??

Seriously though, creepy. Time to watch again.

Back