• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Shows now in Archives!

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Good morning all. In case you have been wondering, the archives now have the first 3 Dark Matters broadcasts available in the MP3 section Tues - Sat. Go to cyberstationusa and click on MP3 and then scroll down to the Dark Matters programs. click on the red tab and there you go.

Last nights broadcast with Herald-Tribune reporter Billy Cox was a good one! Billy had some very interesting things to say about late scientist Dr. Carl Sagan and his correspondence with Sagin. He described his reasons for becoming interested and then almost consumed by his fascination with the UFO topic. We are going to do this again down the road. Thanks all for your support.

Don

Good morning all. In case you have been wondering, the archives now have the first 3 Dark Matters broadcasts available in the MP3 section Tues - Sat. Go to cyberstationusa and click on MP3 and then scroll down to the Dark Matters programs. click on the red tab and there you go.

Last nights broadcast with Herald-Tribune reporter Billy Cox was a good one! Billy had some very interesting things to say about late scientist Dr. Carl Sagan and his correspondence with Sagin. He described his reasons for becoming interested and then almost consumed by his fascination with the UFO topic. We are going to do this again down the road. Thanks all for your support.

Don
Thanks for the updates, Don. Are you going to continue to post older content in these forums, or move everything to the new site?

We're with you 110% whatever you decide, of course. :)

Thanks for the updates, Don. Are you going to continue to post older content in these forums, or move everything to the new site?

We're with you 110% whatever you decide, of course. :)

Hi ya Gene. Of course I am going to continue to post the past shows right here on this forum. The other thing is for the CyberstationUSA shows I am doing, but The Paracast is where the old shows are going! I posted Vicki and my wedding show here a few days ago. Of course right now my time is a bit more limited so I may not be able to get them here as quick as before. Gee, as long as you will have me my friend, I will be here!

Don

Great news! Due to technical difficulties I have been unable to listen to any so far. I have my iphone now so should be able to listen to the live shows on that.
Thanks don!

Finally listened to the show this morning, was excellent. I think Rich is always one of your best guests.

On the topic of the shows remaining here, I think it really important that you keep a presensce in the paracasts domain. Whilst this field will never be free of the nutjobs and the crackpots, the one thing we can do is create an area for the researchers that actually contribute to this field. That is the only means of making any sort of headway IMO and in fact I personally think it would be a really good idea to create areas in these forums for each of the other friends of the show.
For example, Rob Hastings has kind of created his own little area by just posting in the same topic all of his latest updates.... why not give him his own little area in the forums to make it easier for people to find out his latest goings on? It would help to keep many of the decent researchers coming back to the show and give them their own little area to keep the community updated in their goings on.

Just a suggestion..

Don, I have tried listening to the archives, however, it appears that the first edition of the show is the only one available. It plays no matter which day we try and listen to.

Anyway, great to hear you on the air again and we wish you much success!

coyote

Don, I have tried listening to the archives, however, it appears that the first edition of the show is the only one available. It plays no matter which day we try and listen to.

Anyway, great to hear you on the air again and we wish you much success!

coyote

Hi ya Coyote. In another thread I was asked about the archives and wrote to the Exec. VP. He stated that the servers were being updated and now the additional shows should be up there.

Decker

Some very good news finally! The entire week of Dark Matters Radio is now available on the CyberstationUSA website. This is what you do.

1. Go to www.drqm.com

2. Click on MP3 Archives

3. You will find the week listed Monday thru Friday. Go to which ever day you wish to hear and Click on the SILVER tabs, not the Red one. The show will begin and you be able to listen.

Thanks all.

Decker

Great stuff Don.

Out of interest, is there any chance of getting George Knapp on in the near future? Your old interview you posted with George was great.

Great stuff Don.

Out of interest, is there any chance of getting George Knapp on in the near future? Your old interview you posted with George was great.

Hi Gareth. Of course there is always the chance of George coming back on. I have been so busy of late I have had a hard time remembering to turn around. Lets see what shakes out in the next couple of weeks.

Decker

Don

Thanks Don for all of your amazing efforts. Unfortunately I was not been able to find Cox show online :(

I have browsed through the cyberadio online archives and the shows that are available so far are:

Dr. Ed. Klein MD
Ms. Donna Seebo
Rich Sarradet

Do you know will Cox-show be uploaded?

Best Wishes

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Ok I have carefuly rechecked the posted shows.

For Saturday and Friday the same show is uploaded twice - the show with Rich Sarradet.

Thursday show online is show with Ms. Donna Seebo - so that probably means that shows are uploaded with one day delay which would mean that Cox show should be on the section for Friday.

But as I said on the friday section there is Sarradet show which was again uploaded on Saturday section. That is probably the reason why Cox show is missing :(

Back