• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Shop Talk With Mark Jackson

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
Mark Jackson returns to talk shop with Gene & Randall. Got some ideas? Got some theories? Share them here! Recording starts at 2:00 PM MST today.

Admittedly, I have held back some "personality" due to me never being on the air before, I had to put my toe in the water so to speak. I appreciate your constructive criticism. As a professional, and scientist it is difficult to climb too far out on the speculation branch, that said I am secure with where I am at in life so on the next show (if Gene will have me) get ready for more of this I guess!!!!!!sukalo.png

Logical Fallacies Handlist

I try to use this information in the best way possible. Looking forward to an enlightening 2019! And if you don't like me or what I am trying to do for this field, that's ok, I am not offended and am always looking for constructive criticism.

TDSR

Thanks for that breath of fresh air! Just getting set to do another ATP.

Have fun with ATP today! I am also recording a pod today with Chris Holm of the "Conspire A Theory" podcast (Conspire A Theory (@conspireatheory) | Twitter)!

I will be expanding on my research which involves cases where the good folks of earth shoot aliens... it's so fascinating. I will also be touching on my research into the medical discharge records of John Burroughs of the Rendlesham Forest incident, specifically if both military and civilian ontology systems include designations for UAP injuries and the like!

...The deep space resident is YOU!

Have fun with ATP today! I am also recording a pod today with Chris Holm of the "Conspire A Theory" podcast (Conspire A Theory (@conspireatheory) | Twitter)!

I will be expanding on my research which involves cases where the good folks of earth shoot aliens... it's so fascinating. I will also be touching on my research into the medical discharge records of John Burroughs of the Rendlesham Forest incident, specifically if both military and civilian ontology systems include designations for UAP injuries and the like!

...The deep space resident is YOU!

Looking forward to it :cool:

Back