• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Scotland...uk. any decent sites ,magazines i can go to?

Free episodes:

scottish doug

Paranormal Novice
hi, i disgraced myself last night to David, i kinda flick into sites, but my ufo info right now comes from the Paracast (I AM STUDYING FOR END OF YEAR NURSING EXAMS) but know not of any desent SITES or magazines here in Scotland.Has any1 any suggested sites or reading?
many thanks.
D.

@Goggs Mackay - Did you hear anything about this one !

THESCOTTISHUFOANDPARANORMALCONFERENCEADVERT.jpg

@ufology, you know what Randall? I knew nothing about this whatsoever, and I'm wondering how I would get to hear about such an event anyway? I doubt it's advertised in the local newspaper and I don't really visit any UK UFO sites etc.

I wonder where they advertised (if at all). I don't recognise any of the guest names offhand but that wouldn't put me off attending. Too late now anyway but thanks for posting it.

Back