• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Say it Ain't So! Sandy Coincidences Mounting...

Since we are on the subject of *spooky music looms ominously* conspiracies, don't forgot to tune into this week's Paracast episode for the king of Parapolitics/Conspiracy Steamshovel Press' Kenn Thomas. Can't wait to see the thread it generates!

Sounds good, and while we're on the topic of coincidences, please don't mistake my interpretation of your yellow helicopter incident as any sort of marginalization of the experience. Sometimes coincidences are just coincidences, but it's also true that some of them are so bizarre that it's difficult not infer that there is something more a work ... something connected to the bigger picture that permeates a wide range of phenomena. These experiences are IMO clues to some greater metaphysical understanding that goes beyond any specific area of study ( including ufology ). So when I say that such experiences aren't necessarily relevant to ufology, there is absolutely no intent on my part to imply that they aren't valuable. Quite the contrary. It would be nice to see more general discussion about them.

PS: Please send me that list !

As weird as the coroner may be, he's just one weird guy. There are all kinds of people in this world, not all of them are normal. It doesn't mean anything untoward or strange is going on. Honestly I find all of the conspiracy mongering around this tragedy to be in extremely bad taste, especially the idiots who have harassed the victims families, talk about pieces of ****.

Since we are on the subject of *spooky music looms ominously* conspiracies, don't forgot to tune into this week's Paracast episode for the king of Parapolitics/Conspiracy Steamshovel Press' Kenn Thomas. Can't wait to see the thread it generates!
Sandy Hook Chorus to Sing at Super Bowl Here we have a classic example of a potential for "conspiracy buff" thinking. If, and I say again IF, the Sandy Hook tragedy has developed into (or was originally conceived as) a convenient vehicle for cultural manipulation re: gun-control, it doesn't matter; In case you haven't noticed, these guys really know their sh*t. Credit where credit is due. What iF: Maybe they do have some sort of super software control algorithms that alerts them it's time to maximize societal control when certain key, pre-programmed scenarios and/or events occur? :D Maybe not, but a couple of phone calls and string or 2 pulled and voila let the children sing. I won't dignify the unlikely possibility that the event was manipulated, fabricated and/or staged :rolleyes: Having those kids sing'in at the Super Bowl is truly inspired. Some will wonder by whom. But, it really doesn't matter: whatever the scenario, this is classic conspiracy-theory grist! We can only hope "the motive pure and the means correct" and there is a positive motive force at work (and play). And we should trust that US troops refuse to target their own (when TSHTF) and that they have loving communities supporting their endeavors to go home to.

What iF: Maybe they do have some sort of super software control algorithms that alerts them it's time to maximize societal control when certain key, pre-programmed scenarios and/or events occur?

It's possible. But I don't think the top tier players would need it. They have attained positions in top echelons of business and government largely by virtue of making such calls through careful study, apprenticeship, personal drive, personal inscrutability, and probably uncanny instincts as well. Evil or not, I am guessing they ain't like most of the people most of us know.

People that "want" things like this to happen to further their political goals don't need it actively forced along. There are plenty of crazies to justify the limiting of rights for the rest of us. The left in this country has been frothing at the mouth for any excuse to limit the 2nd Amendment, and through their control of the media have traction. Additionally, there are plenty of nutjobs out there that are all too aware of this, and are more than happy to martyr themselves and others to further the cause.

Today Washington's Blog published a good summary the suspicious items surrounding Sandy Hook...

Video: National School Safety Expert: Sandy Hook shooting was a fraud Washington's Blog

* Responding law enforcement parked 1/4 mile away upon arrival.

* No trauma helicopters were ordered. This is unheard of for an actual emergency.

* No paramedics were allowed in the school. This is unheard of.

* Officials refuse to say who declared all 26 people dead. By law, this must come from a doctor. This refusal of so much basic information indicates lies and cover-ups.

* Porta potties were on site; again with no comment by officials and consistent with holding a staged event.

* No names were listed for the 26 children and chorus director at the 2013 Super Bowl event in honor of Sandy Hook. The children resemble the alleged shooting victims. It’s unimaginable to not list these names for such a huge deal.

* No lawsuits filed by parents for negligence against school district. This is unheard of.

* 2 homicide investigators threatened Mr. Halbig for making inquiries consistent with his professional duties to learn about this event for future school safety.

* FBI classified the report on Sandy Hook. This has never been done before, and indicates a cover-up of all the evidence that this was a staged event.

* No parents viewed the bodies of their children. This is also unheard of.

* No documents are being released via Freedom of Information Act requests. This is unheard of.

* Trauma services were never requested. This would never occur.

* Tearing down the school is consistent with destruction of evidence, given the HUGE gaps between official accounts and the evidence.

* No bio-hazard company was contacted to clean blood, bodily fluids. This is impossible.

* Mr. Halbig’s inquiries of who installed the school security system has been met with silence. This is unheard of to not get this information to improve other schools.

I just checked. At least two lawsuits were filed after Virginia Tech. 17 were filed after Columbine.

I've decided Sandy Hook was a real event, and the conspiracy theorists on this one are wrong.

• Option A: Sandy Hook was massive hoax involving hundreds of insiders all agreed on the necessity of staging it in order to establish more, stronger government control over the citizenry.

• Option B: A screwed-up 20 year-old with decades of psychotropic medication brain damage, thousands of hours of violent video games, and a troubled home life decided to go out with a big splash.

The second option is far more likely.

A good vetting of Professor James Fetzer's "Top Ten Reasons: Sandy Hook Was An Elaborate Hoax" that I posted above was published yesterday by American Free Press podcaster Keith Johnson. He takes apart each of Fetzer's assertions, in my opinion, convincingly.

Link to that podcast: Sandy Hook: Fallacy or Fact? 02/13 by AFP Radio Network | News Podcasts

What a kick in the teeth for any one of those parents who lost their 5 yr old child. To have the likes of Professor Fetzer out there claiming hoax.

lee

the trouble now is, many many people believe the american elite are capable and willing to commit these Reichstag events, after the cover-up of 911, and whitewashing of all concerned, to sway public opinion.

Back