1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/introducing-the-paracast/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

Sasquatch Screams Recorded in Missouri

Discussion in 'Cryptozoology' started by Tyger, Feb 22, 2015.

1. S.R.L.

S.R.L. Paranormal Adept

Facilitator of Peace and Tranquility
    55% Disenchanted/43.5% Jaded/1.5% Lemming
    I would speculate that a system forming revenue generated by any Sasquatch, Big Foot, or, Forest Yeti mythology would be welcoming to the “The Evergreen State”. Look how ET invaded Roswell and the revenue generated through those festivals.

Han and Tyger like this.
  2. Han

Han piscator ψ

Or the Loch Ness monster :)

Maybe because I have an active imagination, but I felt it could be read as saying that "bigfoot" has a "Physical" presence (in other words a flesh and blood animal) and given the fact it is a "government" "law/bill" it gives it even more clout.

I wonder if this has implications for "bigfoot" hunters in Washington, because the way I see it: if Bigfoot is now a "federal" asset, then interfering with or harassing one (let alone killing one) should be treated as a "federal" crime, and would therefore have more severe penalties compared to a "normal" crime.

I might have used some words incorrectly, when I say federal I mean as in: a crime against the state.

S.R.L. likes this.
  3. S.R.L.

S.R.L. Paranormal Adept

Facilitator of Peace and Tranquility
    55% Disenchanted/43.5% Jaded/1.5% Lemming
    The “Big Foot” bill has yet(i) to pass, however, unless there is unassailable evidence to prove of its existence there would be little chance of enforcing any type law protecting what amounts to exist ,(so far) as a myth.

FWIW..., recently, I inadvertently discovered that a young woman once known many years ago now heads a “Big Foot” club in the Pacific Northwest. When knowing her in my late teens her desire was to become a veterinarian.

It just goes to show how one’s outlook can change over time …

Han likes this.