• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Sasquatch Screams Recorded in Missouri

I would speculate that a system forming revenue generated by any Sasquatch, Big Foot, or, Forest Yeti mythology would be welcoming to the “The Evergreen State”. Look how ET invaded Roswell and the revenue generated through those festivals.

I would speculate that a system forming revenue generated by any Sasquatch, Big Foot, or, Forest Yeti mythology would be welcoming to the “The Evergreen State”. Look how ET invaded Roswell and the revenue generated through those festivals.

Or the Loch Ness monster :)

Maybe because I have an active imagination, but I felt it could be read as saying that "bigfoot" has a "Physical" presence (in other words a flesh and blood animal) and given the fact it is a "government" "law/bill" it gives it even more clout.

I wonder if this has implications for "bigfoot" hunters in Washington, because the way I see it: if Bigfoot is now a "federal" asset, then interfering with or harassing one (let alone killing one) should be treated as a "federal" crime, and would therefore have more severe penalties compared to a "normal" crime.

I might have used some words incorrectly, when I say federal I mean as in: a crime against the state.

The “Big Foot” bill has yet(i) to pass, however, unless there is unassailable evidence to prove of its existence there would be little chance of enforcing any type law protecting what amounts to exist ,(so far) as a myth.

FWIW..., recently, I inadvertently discovered that a young woman once known many years ago now heads a “Big Foot” club in the Pacific Northwest. When knowing her in my late teens her desire was to become a veterinarian.

It just goes to show how one’s outlook can change over time …

Back