• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Santa Claus - real or fiction?

Free episodes:

i seen this and went ohmy, but i did read Conspiracy about santa claus which i found funny, it said that santa is saten, that was the conspiracy, it has something to do with the Vatican to. i thought it was funny.

Farside said:
i seen this and went ohmy, but i did read Conspiracy about santa claus which i found funny, it said that santa is saten, that was the conspiracy, it has something to do with the Vatican to. i thought it was funny.

Same letters. Satan/Santa. I put from Satan on a X-Mas gift to a friend once as a joke.

What part of Santa is the former bishop of Turkey who will have 6-8 black men put you in a sack, kick you and abduct you to Spain did you not get?

I was at the mall with my father who was a bit overweight and had a greyish beard and mustache and a little kid came up to him and asked him if he was Santa Claus. I laughed for about a week.

i once wrote a short story set in the future, where the world controllers decided to re introduce religion to the masses, archeoligists started digging through the rubble and found the dominant religion of our time was the church of santa, whole supermarket isles were devoted to this deity and sometimes whole stores selling the ritual trappings and tinsel of the santa cult. even in areas where regional religions still held sway, everyone celebrated xmas once a year.
Santa was obviously a deity "he knows, when you've been naughty, he knows when you've been nice"

I have not made up my mind on this one. I guess I'll just have to wait for the next Culture of Contact podcast when Jeff & Jeremy move on from discussing Fairies and get on with the more serious topics like Santa & the Easter Bunny.
;) MOD

I have not made up my mind on this one. I guess I'll just have to wait for the next Culture of Contact podcast when Jeff & Jeremy move on from discussing Fairies and get on with the more serious topics like Santa & the Easter Bunny.
;) MOD

Actually since we don't know anything, uuuuuh the only thing we can say is these concepts have been around longer than the concept of aliens. 8)

Back