• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ryan Skinner - Skinwalker Ranch

Ryan S. wrote: "I never saw three skyward triangles. I'm not sure why this keeps being brought up. I did see 3 balls of light which each independently cast down a beam of light on me (and another researcher)."

You mentioned those "3 glowing translucent triangles" light images were seen by you at the other ranch. (1hr:50min) Man, you are definitely being targeted as their PATSY. Don't be fooled.

Ryan S. wrote: "Also if I am not familiar with current topics being discussed I will not pretend to be an expert on such topics (3d projection technology)."

It's also why you can be fooled and be a free patsy that is very appealing and exciting to listen to. A no-cost disinformation patsy. Just exactly what was done to LMH.

Ryan S. wrote: "This wasn't massive triangular ships being cast off of clouds. Also whatever is going on at the ranch has been recorded as far back as the late 1950's. Seems like a silly "military" project to still continue the same projection game testing at the same location for almost 60 years..."

You really are naive bro. You're the Mulder "I want to believe".

The military is constantly upgrading this kind of equipment, and long-term tests are done in isolated areas. Probably, some of it is launched or done from the Indian Reservations too, when they're out there for a test cycle. PSYOPS shaping goes on forever. It is a part of Military Ops ALWAYS.

Silly? Really? The Military can project any kind of images including your portal monsters or an ET-UFO invasion force in the sky.

Frack, beaming the light on you is complete give away! You're their free PSYOPS man.

Ryan S. wrote: "Are the beings seen jumping from roof top to roof top a projection as the local police are in hot pursuit? Balls of light emitting beams of light from their own integrity also nothing more than 3d projector tricking me?"

Absolutely! That does not mean some other aerial top secret objects are in the sky too. It's a magic show.

Ryan S. wrote: "I am familiar with the Paul Bennewitz case and this is clearly an entirely different phenomena."

Wrong! You need to understand the roots of this technology. Did you read that Dulce book and listen to Gabe and Greg Valdez interviews online??? There's at least 4 you need to listen to!

Read Dulce Base The Truth and Evidence from the Case Files of Gabe Valdez

Get all the Gabe and Greg Valdez interviews online and listen to these. Factor in what happened to Bennewitz and the true picture will start to clear-up. Do you seriously believe the 3 skyward triangles you saw were NOT 3D projections??? Bennewitz learned how "to catch" top secret craft that was fully cloaked in 1979. It just amazes me people are so unbelievably clueless how we can be fooled. Don't you think the greatest magic show can be preformed at night, when the military has trillions of dollars in their budgets for decades now. Get real man. Go to Las Vegas and watch the magic shows.

How the PATSY scam works!!! They target and fool the people that do the publicity (authors/media) to act as their own disinformation agents at arms length! Duhhh. This is EXACTLY what happened to LMH. This is why you don't know anything about 3D image projection or detection.
Was the eviscerated calf, 3-D imaging? Was the vandalized surveillance camera, 3-D imaging? Is a large area of the Uintah Basin being played by PSYOPS, and their 3-D imaging? I don’t think so. Out of curiosity, what did you find in any FOIA requests that pertain directly to “Skinwalker Ranch?” I’d really like to view those.., thanks. BTW, I’m fairly certain that we all know about LMH around here.

Last edited by a moderator:
THAT IS BIZARRE!! I never saw triangles at all. I saw 3 balls of light, each one roughly the diameter of a basketball. I just listened to the interview and I clearly say "triangles". I admit, odd! I'm scratching my head now.

**UPDATE the comment above was in reference to Bradshaw Ranch, NOT Skinwalker Ranch. Yes at Bradshaw me and another researcher saw 3 massive yellow triangles in the sky.

What myself and other witnesses experienced where not "in the sky" the majority of Skinwalker encounters are on the ground. There are even several cases of these large wolf-like creatures running into moving cars and leaving complete devesation to the vehicle. I think you are being extremely narrow-minded to attribute this all to a fancy light show courtesy of the government. I have little interest in aerial cases as all of my research is ground based and recent encounters.

Yes I read the Dulce Book and Bennewitz book many years ago... its been a while. I am open minded to ANY theory and curious to explore yours in more detail. What in particular do you recommend (re?)reading or listening to?

Last edited:
Q: Was the eviscerated calf, 3-D imaging?

A: Humans in the flesh did it. Obviously! I don't want to listen to the BS about "how it's impossible". Go to Las Vegas magic shows to get some ideas.

Q: Was vandalized surveillance camera, 3-D imaging?

A: Humans in the flesh or controlling "weapons" fired.

Q: Is a large area of the Uintah Basin being played by PSYOPS, and their 3-D imaging?

A: Yes! Absolutely! Human tricksters are the perfect story tellers, and you have become one of the believers...

ALWAYS FOLLOW THE MONEY...

We’re all story tellers, as you should well know, as you’re telling yours now. So once again, what about the FOIA stuff?

You wrote: "THAT IS BIZARRE!! I never saw triangles at all. I saw 3 balls of light, each one roughly the diameter of a basketball. I just listened to the interview and I clearly say "triangles". I admit, odd! I'm scratching my head now."

The balls of light were at Skinwalker. But, the "3 glowing translucent triangles" you saw were at the other ranch Bradshaw -not Skinwalker.

Remember balloon boy? People tell insane stories hundreds of times every day knowing it's a complete lie or believing it totally -all with a straight face that is perfectly convincing! This is classic disinformation. Bashed cars by dogfaced skinwalkers is a great story, but that's all it is. Where's the proof? Balloon boy?

Read Tony Hillerman for some classic skinwalker stories.

Last edited:
While I wouldn't dismiss military psy-ops as a possibility...in fact the acknowledgement that many high strangeness events take place near military installations would make it impossible to dismiss this as an answer...given the remoteness and sparse population of this region, and the slv, you have to ask what would the military be performing their experiments on, cattle and sagebrush ? Seems like a waste to me. If i wanted to perform such experiments I'd want more feedback, certainly more than what you would get from a large desert area.

You wrote: "THAT IS BIZARRE!! I never saw triangles at all. I saw 3 balls of light, each one roughly the diameter of a basketball. I just listened to the interview and I clearly say "triangles". I admit, odd! I'm scratching my head now."

The balls of light were at Skinwalker. But, the "3 glowing translucent triangles" you saw were at the other ranch Bradshaw -not Skinwalker.

Remember balloon boy? People tell insane stories hundreds of times every day knowing its a complete lie or believing it totally -all with a straight face that is perfectly convincing! This is classic disinformation. Bashed cars by dogfaced skinwalkers is a great story, but that's all it is. Where's the proof? Balloon boy?

Read Tony Hillerman for some classic skinwalker stories.
"
The balls of light were at Skinwalker. But, the "3 glowing translucent triangles" you saw were at the other ranch Bradshaw -not Skinwalker." ahhhh yes in Sedona at the Bradshaw ranch, I saw three triangles of light ... now I have my bearings ! Had me confused for a moment. Skinwalker was clearly 3 spheres. Whatever me and another researcher saw in Sedona .... where MASSIVE semi translucent triangles.

Lol ballon boy. Gotcha. Who said dog faced Skinwalkers? It was actually a local Ute Tribal Policeman who told me the story of the wolf hitting the car, destroying it, and walking away unharmed. He told me there is even a report of it (several actually...which I may use in my next book). You sound like you have all the answers anyhow DissectionStalker so I have nothing further to add to your know-it-all armchair conclusions.

A psy ops testing ground done all by a 3d light show where cattle have been mutilated (for the past 20 years). Pole mounted security cameras physically destroyed, tilling machines being put into the trees, balls of light casting off light of their own, cattle being stacked upon one another and shoved into a small shed, cars destroyed by overgrown wolves, witnesses having implants inserted into them all this to be easily explained away by your amazing 3d light show explanation. I dismissed the topic on the show because it was illogical to attribute all of the unique phenomena at Skinwalker to such a theory which woefully fails to justify the intricate tangible details enacted within these events.

Skinwalker Ranch has a history of over 50+ years of ufo landings and paranormal events, well before this 3d holographic technology was developed/perfected. Your conclusion is way off base, get off your ass, stop reading countless books and trolling on forums, get out there yourself, do the research, arrive at your own conclusions, and when you see one of these things face to face be sure to tell it its only a government mirage for me....

Last edited:
"So once again, what about the FOIA stuff?"

I was complaining that Ryan admitted in the interview he knows nothing about 3D imaging or laser detection equipment. I'm certain some researchers already have done FOIA requests regarding this, so I'm sure there is much to be learned from experts that do 3D shows and also finding declassified info. There would be some retired laser experts from industry or in university now. I bet some Phd thesis' and published research can be found online about this too.

I am seriously shocked there is not one single thread topic about this subject, because that is a PRIMARY means of creating Skinwalkers at ground level or UFO's in the sky.

The military will test in both isolated and populated areas. They DEFINITELY target media people (authors/tv) to co-opt as unwitting serious believer patsies at arms length to do their dirty work. Study D-Day and the vast fake armies/weapons on the ground that were used to confuse the Germans in WWII.

There is no doubt this 3D concept technology has been in development since that distant time frame. Some say foo-fighters were the first of this kind of deception.

A psy ops testing ground done all by a 3d light show where cattle have been mutilated (for the past 20 years). Pole mounted security cameras physically destroyed, tilling machines being put into the trees, balls of light casting off light of their own, cattle being stacked upon one another and shoved into a small shed, cars destroyed by overgrown wolves, witnesses having implants inserted into them all this to be easily explained away by your amazing 3d light show explanation. I dismissed the topic on the show because it was illogical to attribute all of the unique phenomena at Skinwalker to such a theory which woefully fails to justify the intricate tangible details enacted within these events.

Skinwalker Ranch has a history of over 50+ years of ufo landings and paranormal events, well before this 3d holographic technology was developed/perfected.

Where is the POLICE evidence? Remember balloon boy. Obviously, not everything could be caused by a 3D light show... I never implied such an idea. Human tricksters can do ALL OF THE ABOVE. Some of it is pure lies totally unprovable, and some of it is done as human actions with whatever lies and exaggerations are necessary! Patsy by the trickster. The trickster is not always the military by any means. You want to believe, you do believe, you won't eliminate all human causes or natural rare phenomena or exotic PSYOPS.

Some bad sheeit goes on in peoples minds. I've been scared sheeitless by mind fears. People see and feel things that are not 'there' except in their minds. It is real in that sense.

The military has experimented with mind weapons that project sound directly into the brain. I'm certain top secret experiments have already proven they can also project images inside the brain too.

I can also believe there can be unknown electromagnetic phenomena or similar such concepts that might also cause the brain to malfunction including hallucinogenics atomized in the air. The Indians already have their Skinwalker myths to project these ideas as real experiences.

Last edited:
"So once again, what about the FOIA stuff?"

I was complaining that Ryan admitted in the interview he knows nothing about 3D imaging or laser detection equipment. I'm certain some researchers already have done FOIA requests regarding this, so I'm sure there is much to be learned from experts that do 3D shows and also finding declassified info. There would be some retired laser experts from industry or in university now. I bet some Phd thesis' and published research can be found online about this too.

I am seriously shocked there is not one single thread topic about this subject, because that is a PRIMARY means of creating Skinwalkers at ground level or UFO's in the sky.

The military will test in both isolated and populated areas. They DEFINITELY target media people (authors/tv) to co-opt as unwitting serious believer patsies at arms length to do their dirty work. Study D-Day and the vast fake armies/weapons on the ground that were used to confuse the Germans in WWII.

There is no doubt this 3D concept technology has been in development since that distant time frame. Some say foo-fighters were the first of this kind of deception.

Seriously, how can anyone be certain of anything in relation to the full circle of “Skinwalker” as in “Hunt for the Skinwalker” is described most anything imaginable in relation to possible explanations for the emergence of phenomena. PSYOPS in being just one, and I wouldn’t dismiss that possibility. However, it doesn’t nearly cover the time line of events, nor the range of phenomena experienced. It remains to be a true mystery, irrespective of what one may consider, until definitive proof is offered.

I know something of holograms, having read Vallee’s “Messengers of Deception”, have you?

If you should so happen as to make it thru today, and end up sticking around for a while, you just may be surprised of what can be found throughout these various threads…, good luck.

Yes, Jacques Vallee is understanding this type of phenomena much closer to the mark, which is more complicated and diversified than just nuts & bolts. I certainly and absolutely do know that I do NOT know the correct answers to all the causes of these types of phenomena. BUT. I certainly do know what an incredibly dangerous and evil and trickster predator man can be. This IS proven over and over every single day. No doubt our PSYOPS weapons are very advanced to manipulate an individual or an entire population. History has proven American citizens are innocently and unwittingly used in these kinds of experiments too.

It is logical to eliminate all human causes with such phenomena first. This means thinking out of the box in terms of PSYOPS being the primary weapon. This can be black-op industry, military, religious cults, or follow the money tricksters. If it can be done by humans by any means, then it is likely humans that are doing it. You must read the book: The Sociopath Next Door to understand this fully.

Linda Moulton Howe is a perfect example of being used as a patsy for 35+ years.

Mankind’s inhumanity toward itself is well documented, I agree. The military in conducting clandestine research is nothing new, and in no way I’m about to discuss the misadventures of LMH.

Do I believe all of the narratives which have fallen out of the “Skinwalker Ranch”, most certainly not.

Do I find quintessential elements of the “Skinwalker Ranch” narrative compelling, and worthy of further discussion, most certainly.

You would tend think that Vallee being part of the original research team, would have a heightened awareness as to a possible PSYOPS exercise having taken place there. This is just one example of the many thought provoking questions, which someday may, or may not be answered.

I picked up Ryan's book and read it as I was traveling over the weekend. It was certainly an entertaining read, and with the variety of sources that reinforce one another, it looks like he's had some connections made within the ranch's security apparatus.

That said, some of the guard logs were far too repetitive. The book could have used some editing, especially in the transcription and guard log parts. And if the documents are valid, there is nothing even close to scientific inquiry happening on the guard patrols. It was mostly described as orb photography and meditation.

Some of the other accounts that Skinwalker Ranch visitors sent in were great stories. That said, they're just anecdotal in nature. Still, if you're looking for a good anecdotal collection, the book is a steal at $2.99.

I was very disappointed during the interview that Ryan said he knew "nothing at all" about 3D image projection (2hr:17min mark). If he hasn't understood the (military and hollywood) HUMAN factor in all this... high tech image projection... then it's all been just fun and games campfire ghost story thrills.

This is PSYOPS pure and simple!!! Yeah, the Indian Mystique is nice for this mythology, and the desert night air is great under the stars. The locals can use the extra Skinwalker (tourist) money. The only cosmic portals you'll find is in your head and SG1. It's amazing to me you have not gotten your hands onto all kinds of laser detection equipment and are thoroughly versed in whatever you can learn about 3D image projection. There's The Truth!!! Time to do some real research and FOIA requests! Stay away from the Serpo ET-UFO disinformation idiots.

Frack those fracking spook PSYOPS jerks!!!

PLEASE, you do not want to end-up like Linda Moulton Howe. SHE's a PATSY FOOL.

I believe it was I that brought up holographic projection during the episode. While the possible technology and its uses totally fascinates me I know of no evidence that might point to it being used in the ranch area and even if there were such technology available, it couldn't even begin to explain much of the reported phenomena - emphasis on 'reported'.

I'm trying to understand where you are coming from as it appears you are very sure of your point if view. Unless you have been and investigated the ranch for yourself I don't really see how you can appear to be so sure?

@2.99 a shot...full disclosure I haven't downloaded it YET...ryan would to have to sell a whole lot of his books in order to get his hands "onto all sorts of laser detection equipment"​

Last edited:
Ryan-
I just finished reading your new book, an excellent read! Plus, I also enjoyed the Paracast episode(s) you were a guest on. Gene and Chris always do great job!
If you could answer some questions or provide more insight that would be much appreciated.
- One of the chapters, there was mention of an Uncle's Cabin (same vicinity of the Ranch/ Basin) which saw a lot of paranormal action. Did you ever get a chance to follow up or even visit this cabin?
- Lara C. mentioned the possibility of Geochemical, just curious if there is evidence of this? If a geochemical, which possibly produces hallucinations, anxiety, fear etc. Also the strange odor that usually accompanies eyewitnesses report ( not all reports) and the Gorman's real estate clause which stated 'No Digging' on the property, could this be attributed to something geochemical?
- Could there also be a possibility the use of infra-sound on the property? The flash- drones do raise a flag, either conducting security sweeps of the property or adding to the ranch's activity....or both?
- Larry C. ( page 189) Makes a 'Predator' (the movie) reference. I was visiting a 'hotspot' area after collecting a few reports, and I witnessed the same 'Predator' - visual. I was surprised by Larry reference because that was the same reference I used after my sighting 3 years ago.
- Have you had the chance to investigate the 'Portal' area?
- Lara C. also mentions David Paullides '411 Missing'. Excellent books and very thought provoking! I believe a roundtable of Mr. Paullides and yourself would make for an great Paracast episode.

Thanks again for your time-

The point is no one has taken the time to research this subject thoroughly about 3D image projection or lasers and invisible light detection methods, and there is a complete failure to even mention that possibility in Ryan's book. Plus, he admits to not know anything about it. That is a glaring weakness and blind spot to be doing these kinds of investigations without some serious background information and knowledge about this.

When Ryan admits he has seen these similar type of orbs (different shape size) at two different times and two different locations, then it is obvious he is being a "marked man" for PSYOPS. Why? Both times the orbs were a set of 3 translucent lights in triangle formations that moved instep together. At Skinwalker the orbs were about basketball size and each cast a light on him & a witness too. This is classic. This technology is man made and goes back to at least 1979, when it was used in some cattle dissection PSYOPS. This was told by Gabe and Greg Valdez, and Bennewitz thought these objects were being flown off the Air Force base where he photographed and filmed these objects departing and returning. Plenty of direct evidence was SEEN by this police officer (with other witnesses present too) watching these objects in the field 'numerous times' to know these were human remote controlled.

Then Ryan goes to the Bradshaw ranch and is given another 3D three translucent lights show, but no light is shown on him below. These are not hapless random experiences. These are human caused. He is being selected to propagate "this UFO" message in his radio show interviews and books.

I agree Ryan's book is very reasonably priced, and he is probably sincere about what he is doing too. BUT. The tricksters have already marked him. He is doing their bidding unwittingly. He must get up to speed learning about the 3D image projection and invisible light detectors and laser use, whether ground level Skinwalker or skyward UFO. Humans were doing these types of light shows as far back as 1979. No doubt in my mind this was being done by remote control even decades before that too with a similar PSYOPS concept but different and older technology. Holograms are real.

These are human caused events Ryan saw, because this was also PROVEN to be happening back in 1979. I'm sure the technology is far more advanced today, but the pattern of PSYOPS is the same. Another thing, when someone (not Ryan) mentioned Robert Collins and Derrel Sims on the radio show I already 'know' those people are either delusional and/or PSYOPS. Don't be misled by either of those two "nutcases". Watch out!

Don't be a patsy dupe for the tricksters!

- Lara C. mentioned the possibility of Geochemical, just curious if there is evidence of this? If a geochemical, which possibly produces hallucinations, anxiety, fear etc. Also the strange odor that usually accompanies eyewitnesses report ( not all reports) and the Gorman's real estate clause which stated 'No Digging' on the property, could this be attributed to something geochemical?
- Could there also be a possibility the use of infra-sound on the property? The flash- drones do raise a flag, either conducting security sweeps of the property or adding to the ranch's activity....or both?
- Larry C. ( page 189) Makes a 'Predator' (the movie) reference. I was visiting a 'hotspot' area after collecting a few reports, and I witnessed the same 'Predator' - visual. I was surprised by Larry reference because that was the same reference I used after my sighting 3 years ago.
- Have you had the chance to investigate the 'Portal' area?

You highlight some very excellent points that could help unravel these mysteries. Thanks.

If possible, please describe the Predator you saw in as much detail as possible. Translucent? Solid? Colors? Brightness? How long did you see it, and what did it do? How did it appear and disappear? Were there any light anomalies or artifacts associated with the event? What was the setting, time, weather, etc. ? Where is this hotspot?

Back