• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Russian KGB UFO autopsy video

spanmexguy

Paranormal Novice
Has there ever been any comments on the show about the Russian KGB UFO autopsy video. I have seen it a few times and wow does it look authentic

I've got to be honest, the "entity" itself does look fairly convincing (what we can see of it), but the rest of the video just has some issues. Here's my beef...

First, the "title card" if you will. Translated to English it reads "Top Secret" (top line) "KGB Archive" (bottom line). Granted, I've never been an intelligence officer, but I'll go out on a limb and say that when producing video of a potentially sensitive scenario they wouldn't take the time to title card the video-- especially not in such a MGM-esque fashion. I know, I know, it's Russia and they have a strong nationalistic bend, but still. Hell, I was waiting for the lion to roar.

Second, I don't believe scientists, biologists or medical doctors tasked with dissecting such an entity-- particularly if it's a first for you-- would manhandle the being like that. They look more like they're having crab legs at a local restaurant than performing a precise, in-depth, one-time-only analysis of a deceased extraterrestrial. Moreover, the complete lack of simultaneous still photography leaves this smelling funny. I watched an episode of "American Restoration" last night in which they had to restore an antique. They meticulously photographed every piece, placement and configuration to ensure they understood the anatomy of the components and how they work together (so they could rebuild it after restoration)-- and that was just an old soda machine. I have a hard time believing Russian scientists wouldn't be photographing all organs and tissue from every angle possible throughout the autopsy, not later when it would have been exposed to the atmosphere for a prolonged amount of time.

Third, what's with the medical posters? Let's say they do have aliens in or about the vicinity of Groom Lake (I recognize this footage is supposedly from the vaults of the USSR)-- do you think the biologists / physicians there have human anatomy charts on the wall? Generally those are there for the benefit of the patient, not the doctor. Usually to provide the doctor with a visual aid to help discuss your illness. He already knows his stuff-- especially if he's the government's go-to guy for performing autopsies on potential extraterrestrial beings. So unless someone was just trying to spruce the place up, I don't see why a top secret Russian facility would feature anatomy posters, even if the traditional use for the autopsy location is to examine humans.

Finally, why all the dudes? Never mind Bob Lazar Jr. on the far right whose haircut looks straight out of the mid-90s, why are they performing an autopsy with four people? Modern human autopsies are performed by one (maybe two at most) doctors. My personal theory is that the more hands on deck, the less likely this pile of cow brains and grape jelly is to shift and flop around like the mess that it is. I believe that if it was a single individual working on this you would see a lot more movement AND potentially see the seams or boundaries of the individual elements used to produce the fake being. Logic would seem to dictate that if you want to capture a good video of something you've never encountered, the less hands in the way would be preferred. Maybe that's not the case in the former Soviet Union.

I would think that anything like that would have to by necessity be conduced in a BLT-4 laboratory and everyone would be in bio-hazard suits.

I would think that anything like that would have to by necessity be conduced in a BLT-4 laboratory and everyone would be in bio-hazard suits.

I was going to say something similar...I doubt, very highly, that any scientists would not take the threat of biological contamination seriously...Doesn't matter which country they're living in at the time. It's a real risk and I'm sure that they are aware of it.

Very true. Never mind the young Bob Lazar look-a-like. I'm sure if you're going to pick 4 doctors from your entire nation to handle something so sensitive, one of them isn't going to be in his early 20s.

Back