• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Roger Leir: Strange Implant C2C

Zandroid

Skilled Investigator
This friday Strieber is hosting C2C and Leir revealed a new implant case.

1. It contained small carbon nanotubes
2. small infa-red fingerprints found

very interesting

The whole implant thing is another one of those cases where if you knew 100% that what you were being told was absolutely correct then it could very well change the entire landscape of the whole abduction phenomena/field.

But Im always surprised, given the claims, that nothing more comes out of this implant stuff. Either a)theyre lying, b)theyre mistaken, or c)no one gives a shit.

Of course there could be d)its not the easiest of evidence to pass around.

But I want photos of the actual physical thing. I want to see it under the microscope. Then I want to see genuine carbon nanotubes, then I want to see the implant compared.

And for the supposed transmitting devices, I wanna see it power a lightbulb or something.

This friday Strieber is hosting C2C and Leir revealed a new implant case.

1. It contained small carbon nanotubes
2. small infa-red fingerprints found

very interesting

Strieber and Leir lol.... implant case lol
Look the two gentleman in question are complete bogus, i wouldnt believe a word of what they are going to say.

I also heard Friday's C2C show with Roger Leir and was intrigued by his account of the anonymous abductee-scientist whose house, and most of the objects in it including plastic and rubber, had somehow become magnetised. And then they got to the part about small, fluorescent handprints detected on the walls of this man's bedroom! It was incredible stuff but, as ever, Dr Leir's incredible stuff always seems to, to quote the Beatles, "vanish in the haze".
Show-host Whitley Streiber then started banging on about Dr Leir's amazing DVDs and books and that's when I groaned and bailed out.

Where are Dr Leir's new images? Links anyone? If it were me, I would be posting my research material far and wide. Or is the good doctor data-hoarding in the hopes of making untold riches?

Cynical, moi? Surely not.

Alien in the closet? You mean like a gay gray? Oh do tell.

Lol, not sure if the alien is gay or not. Leir has said he has video of a possible grey materializing in, or outside of someone's closet. I heard it on the radio long ago and asked him about it even. No one that I know of has seen it. I even asked everyone on ufoudpates a few years ago and got no response, other than Dick Hall bitching about Leir (he doesn't like him).

Hmm, thanks for the clarification.

Like Derrel Sims, I find that Dr Leir talks a good talk but when it comes down to it, the evidence of which he speaks (and gets us all excited about) is always unavailable, or is about to be released, or is still undergoing tests, or he left it on the bus, or his dog ate it, or...
...you get my drift.

I suppose they manage to fool the Ufological newbies. :(

Hmm, thanks for the clarification.

Like Derrel Sims, I find that Dr Leir talks a good talk but when it comes down to it, the evidence of which he speaks (and gets us all excited about) is always unavailable, or is about to be released, or is still undergoing tests, or he left it on the bus, or his dog ate it, or...
...you get my drift.

I suppose they manage to fool the Ufological newbies. :(

Sims is a nutjob. PERIOD.

As far as Leir goes, he's a different bird I'll concede that, but he's a doctor, and with that you have to give the guy a bit of credibility. Sure, he's a Podiatrist, but even podiatrists can do surgery.

Lol, not sure if the alien is gay or not.

Can they be gay without genitals? I've never seen a drawing of an alien with a hoo-hoo dilly...they all seem to look like 'Ken' dolls. If you wanna check out some hot alien cha-cha (the counterpart to hoo-hoo dillies) check out the film 'Evil Aliens.' They go there. Pop some corn, crack a beer. Enjoy.

Evil Aliens (2005)

Not for children or squares.

Can they be gay without genitals? I've never seen a drawing of an alien with a hoo-hoo dilly...they all seem to look like 'Ken' dolls. If you wanna check out some hot alien cha-cha (the counterpart to hoo-hoo dillies) check out the film 'Evil Aliens.' They go there. Pop some corn, crack a beer. Enjoy.

Evil Aliens (2005)

Not for children or squares.

There are many reports of aliens with hoo-hoo dillies and cha chas etc. Never read a rape abduction case? Even Whitley reports being raped by a female visitor. Not that I'm convinced it happened, but I mention it because it is often reported. It seems it was more commonly reported in the 70s and 80s, and perhaps early 90s than it is today. I could be wrong though.

There are many reports of aliens with hoo-hoo dillies and cha chas etc. Never read a rape abduction case? Even Whitley reports being raped by a female visitor. Not that I'm convinced it happened, but I mention it because it is often reported. It seems it was more commonly reported in the 70s and 80s, and perhaps early 90s than it is today. I could be wrong though.
I've read a couple involving alien women doing earth guys, but not the other way around. I thought the probing was all done with instruments. I have heard a woman claim to have seen a Grey wearing a platinum-blond "bitch-bang" wig and a strap-on!
And then there's this case. If it's true, he deserved it. Bigfoot...ouch. ::)

Convicted Molester Claims He Was A Victim of Bigfoot|ABC 7 News

Back