• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Rockoids Book 3?

Good question. We have a long first draft, and some revisions towards the second. Grayson, however, has another life, as a teacher in Madrid. So he has to make time to fit this in that world. It'll happen before I depart this Earthly plane, though.

I'm counting on it, otherwise all I will have is another bilogy...

Any chance the first two will become audiobooks?

I Love You,
Gene Lionberg

Good question. We have a long first draft, and some revisions towards the second. Grayson, however, has another life, as a teacher in Madrid. So he has to make time to fit this in that world. It'll happen before I depart this Earthly plane, though.
Don't go there G, 400 years isn't that old. You'll still be kicking for at least another couple centuries.

I did some audio books for an educational company in the mid-1970s. It has nothing whatever to do with Rockoids. Grayson didn't even arrive on this Earthly plane until 1986.

I did some audio books for an educational company in the mid-1970s. It has nothing whatever to do with Rockoids. Grayson didn't even arrive on this Earthly plane until 1986.

Ahh, I see. You were assuming a linear nature to time. My chronology tends to be looser than most.

I Love You,
Gene Lionberg

Back