• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Robbert van den Broeke - "APPARITION" PHOTOS:

This is interesting. If I knew nothing of Nancy Talbot and her work, I would have taken one look at that web site and rolled my eyes, muttered something about a Flaming Load of Manure and found a less obnoxious way to kill some time. It looks ridiculous. But I do know about Nancy Talbot and her work, and I'm not at all surprised it is our resident Tricksterologist who brought the photos up here. Nancy's credibility over the years is the only thing keeping this out of the bad joke file. So far. I don't have much hope for it, or Nancy's credibility either for that matter.

None of the mud men or soldiers seem to have feet, as I recall (it's been a week and I don't want to go back there) and those images all extend beyond the bottom of the frame. Hmmm. Paper cutouts? That would explain a lot. Then, as if in response to such criticism, we see the levitating "yogi" child, or whatever it was. Then there is Nancy's brother. The only image (in multiple versions as though someone was playing with the computer) to appear is obviously based on the only image of the man that Robbert ever had in his possession? Please.

Like some others here, I would very much like to see some video tape of this bizarre process happening, and hear from some observers trained in the appropriate fields who watched Nancy and Robbert in person. If I were Nancy, I'd bring a film camera or two, and a digital that was different than any that Robbert knew I had. At any rate, this all hinges on Nancy's credibility and thoroughness as an investigator. Without that, it's rubbish. I'm surprised Nancy has gotten herself into a situation such that her reputation is at stake over a highly dubious (to put it politely) set of claims.

Is the Trickster really that devious? Well, of course the Trickster is! Is Robbert? Robbert's father? I know how I'd bet, but this will play out some more.

Back