• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Rick Dyer (Bigfoot) updated information.

Kieran

Paranormal Adept
I came across this blog last December Beyond Highbrow - Robert Lindsay | If I'm Not Making You Mad, I'm Not Doing My Job

The blogger was telling people on his site, I have sources, that have confirmed for me, Rick Dyers Bigfoot is real.

Up till yesterday, he never revealed the information, he had received. He also gave some reasons for why he has revealed the information prematurely.

Paraphrasing
Rick Dyer, a few days ago attempted to shot more Bigfoots, and this has to stop, so i am going to release the information i have, in the hope of stopping him.. By also revealing what I know hopefully this will jump start this press conference and help stop Dyer. He also let be known his source is very angry with him for revealing the information.

A press conference was originally scheduled for Jan 2014 to reveal Dyers Bigfoot, It was then called off and it will now happen sometime this year?

Reason given.
Allegedly, there is around 120 people connected with this story (in a very big way and a small way) and all 120 people wanted to be there for it, not everyone could not make it that month., so the press conference was cancelled.

Backstory.

Rick Dyer claims he shot a Bigfoot September 2012, while in the company of a BBC crew, who were filming him for a documentary, about the men who search for Bigfoot

Morgon Matthews was the director of the documentary (titled Shooting Bigfoot) He’s a BAFTA award winner.
Morgan Matthews (filmmaker) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rick Dyer since 2013 claims Matthews witnessed the shooting of the Bigfoot. The documentary, has been shown in selected cinemas across the United States, to mainly Bigfoot fans. The documentary has yet to be realised to the public at large!

Dyer claims they're holding the documentary back to make more money and not all the footage was shown in the documentary? Dyer also claims Morgon Matthews is under strict NDA to not talk about the Dyer shooting?

Morgon Matthews, could easily end all this speculation, but he has made the choice to not do more interviews. This is the only recorded audio of him I have come across were he talks about filming Dyer and him alleging an extreme incident having occurred during the filming.

Below is the information leaked last night on the blog. I’m not a believer or disbeliever I’m just posting it for people to see what they think? It could be bogus information or something worthy of our attention?

Bigfoot conference to be held? This is uncertain, it will be probably held in Los Angeles California

A large California museum will be presenting the press conference.

Revealed to be@ The Museum of National History, Los Angeles California.

Rick Dyer is not the owner of the Bigfoot?

Revealed to be owned by Edward P Roski Jr a billionaire philanthropist and real estate developer from Los Angeles.
Edward P. Roski - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Roski connection with the museum.

Roski got the government to release the Bigfoot body (it was been studied at a unnamed university and at a government facility after Dyer shot it) He gave assurances the Bigfoot would be a proper museum display and not some hucksters sideshow gaffe. Roski also sits on the board of the museum holding the press conference.

Roski. Knows Rick Dyer

Female will be presenting the conference

Dr Jane Pisano PhD She also sits on the board (currently the President of the Museum)

Jane Pisano: Executive Profile & Biography - Businessweek

More information was revealed, but what I have just posted were the best bits.

Shooting Bigfoot aired last night on BBC4. Rick alleges he shot a Bigfoot September 8th 2012.

Morgon Matthews (Morgan Matthews (filmmaker) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia was he attacked by a man in a suit or by something else?

Most people thing it was a hoax, watch the events, and judge for yourself!

Start from 1 hour 22 minutes to see the attack.

Just click the heading Shooting Bigfoot it should take you to the video on Youtube!

Last edited:
I did some 'net scanning one night whilst bored, and have to conclude that the Bigfoot forums (all of them) and youtube pages and so on, actually make Ufology seem some millimeters on the right side of Sane.

LMAO! And What Would Bigfoot Do? Someone must have slipped him a laptop within distance of a rural wi-fi network!

This just in! Dyer has admitted that the bigfoot body is fake and the whole thing is a hoax!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

just watched this doc.
Chico the "once a navy seal, always a navy seal" falling in the water was a particular high point.

Back