• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Rick Dyer Bigfoot hoax fallout

The first video you posted i see is the homeless guy featured in the Matthews documentary. Ok, he has zero evidence it was staged and states categorically Matthews and Dyer had no Bigfoot suit or masks with them (watch the ending of the Matthews for prove of that!) He also claims something is out there in the forest?

If it was a mockumentary of a Bigfoot attacking a well known film director. The movie credits Why No listing for stunt men? Why No listing for special effects, masks, costumes, etc?

Proven to be a mask? I would say its 50/50 because the video still only shows the Bigfoot's hand near its face. People are making assumptions here. Mostly that the guy was adjusting the mask after his attack on Morgon?

The other links you posted just rehash stuff that don't prove anything either way.

Evidence shows that the attack is a hoax? If you mean Morgon was acting? I doubt that truly.

Dyer setting up Morgon ahead of time? I believe its a real possibility! Dyer for me would go to any lengths to scam people.

After watching the documentary. What i know for sure is. It was a genuine attack on Morgon Matthews. If you don't believe that well thats up to you.

Was it a real Bigfoot? I have my doubts, but I'm open minded to the idea Dyer got lucky and came across a real one. On the otherhand its more than likely was a hoax from the beginning, and it was Rick Dyer who got a guy to put on a fake Bigfoot suit and told him to go rough up Matthews.

The Bigfoot researchers are a joke and i see nothing wrong with the way Morgon portrayed them in his documentary. This is how they are.

Charged $20 per person to see his bigfoot. Sold $100 website membership. Sold tee shirts and other things.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

He sold memberships, but only the true believers, bought into it. So he didn't make lot of money from it really.

20 dollars he started off with then he reduced to 5 dollars over time because not lot of people were showing up to the events he had.

I heard he might have made 30,000 dollars from all the tours, but nobody but Dyer knows the exact figure.

1st off "the homeless guy" has a name, it is Geoff or Jeff. The reason I make this point is because I think it is a mistake to dismiss somebody because of their residential status.
More importantly he recounts being given a radio by Mathews Crew (which numbered 9 or 10 people, who do not appear in the "final cut" in fact they went to great lengths to make it appear that it was just Dyer and Mathews camping in the woods. The reason that they gave Geoff the radio was to prevent him from entering the vicinity of the "shooting sequence" which the filmed over several takes. Geoff also stated that Mathews left the next morning and showed no signs of a physical attack.
To be honest I instantly knew that the sequence was faked and did not need to see the interview with Geoff, I am convinced that Mathews was in on the "game" but it is hard to prove either way, but the fact remains: that to me at least, it was obviously a man in a suit that attacked him.

I can not claim to have worked in the "documentary" making field (I was not included in the one I was supposed to be in: for not towing the desired line), but I have watched a lot, I have also discussed their production with people far more knowledgeable than myself, and my firm belief is that the Film makers, have almost total control on how their chosen subject will appear. In essence its about the footage they select, how they edit it, and what audio they choose to use.

I almost forgot to mention the MOST important thing, if you were genuinely looking for a Bigfoot, or were trying to make a film about finding one, surely teaming up with an already known HOAXER would be a mistake?
Let us be clear Mathews was aware when making this "Documentary" that Rick Dyer had previously been responsible for a BIGFOOT HOAX, and that MR Biscardi was also involved in the same incident.

1st off "the homeless guy" has a name, it is Geoff or Jeff. The reason I make this point is because I think it is a mistake to dismiss somebody because of their residential status.
More importantly he recounts being given a radio by Mathews Crew (which numbered 9 or 10 people, who do not appear in the "final cut" in fact they went to great lengths to make it appear that it was just Dyer and Mathews camping in the woods. The reason that they gave Geoff the radio was to prevent him from entering the vicinity of the "shooting sequence" which the filmed over several takes. Geoff also stated that Mathews left the next morning and showed no signs of a physical attack.
To be honest I instantly knew that the sequence was faked and did not need to see the interview with Geoff, I am convinced that Mathews was in on the "game" but it is hard to prove either way, but the fact remains: that to me at least, it was obviously a man in a suit that attacked him.

I can not claim to have worked in the "documentary" making field (I was not included in the one I was supposed to be in: for not towing the desired line), but I have watched a lot, I have also discussed their production with people far more knowledgeable than myself, and my firm belief is that the Film makers, have almost total control on how their chosen subject will appear. In essence its about the footage they select, how they edit it, and what audio they choose to use.

I almost forgot to mention the MOST important thing, if you were genuinely looking for a Bigfoot, or were trying to make a film about finding one, surely teaming up with an already known HOAXER would be a mistake?
Let us be clear Mathews was aware when making this "Documentary" that Rick Dyer had previously been responsible for a BIGFOOT HOAX, and that MR Biscardi was also involved in the same incident.

I'm not convinced at all and its got nothing to do with him being homeless. 10 crew members seems to many. 3 to 4 people would be suffice for filming a documentary and even at that it may be too many?

I believe they were filming for 5 or 7 days at that location. The ending credits of the documentary i see no names for the 10 people who arrived with Matthews?

They gave Jeff a radio. Ok, we have to take his word on that.

The lady interviewer was wrong. Matthews as far as we know never ended up in hospital. We see him on a plane and his face has cuts and bruises. If all we know the next morning he was walking around and was fine and left.

Actually, thinking about it now. The documentary shows Dyer and Matthews arguing about footage the next morning. So Matthews was still on site the next morning. The argument for me is real not staged. So why argue over footage if you just staged a hoax?

Jeff said Matthews wasn't happy or someone wasn't happy Dyer came back after the shooting. Still not sure who he was talking about? If it was staged why be unhappy Dyer came back?

I seriously have my doubts Morgon Matthews would stage this, but i guess you have to keep an open mind on it. Jeff may be telling the truth with certain things, but we don't know for sure, what he really knew?

Last edited:
I want you to listen to the Morgan Mathews interview I posted. Listen to his answers. Does this sound like a man attacked by a bigfoot? He honestly dose not believe bigfoot exist. Now if he was attacked by a bigfoot why does he answer in a way to suggest he does not believe bigfoot exist?

I want you to listen to the Morgan Mathews interview I posted. Listen to his answers. Does this sound like a man attacked by a bigfoot? He honestly dose not believe bigfoot exist. Now if he was attacked by a bigfoot why does he answer in a way to suggest he does not believe bigfoot exist?

This one? If yes. Listen between 1.48 to 2.31 does that sound like a man who 's hoaxing.

Dyer spreads rumours and i believe Matthews is referring to him here.

He doesn't believe Bigfoot exists well you obviously did not listen correctly. He clearly does listen to the ending again.

Last edited:
Back