• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

richard hogland's new insane therory

following this link, the first picture is of a curiosity self-portrait. Now , and i admit i am no nasa/photo expert, can anyone tell me how this picture was taken, for as far as i can tell there are no parts of curiosity extended towards the camera viewpoint, giving the impression that the camera is free floating and pointing towards the rover ( if you look i hope you can see what i mean.). I'm not putting this forward as a smoking gun, but as genuinely not understanding how it was taken.

following this link, the first picture is of a curiosity self-portrait. Now , and i admit i am no nasa/photo expert, can anyone tell me how this picture was taken, for as far as i can tell there are no parts of curiosity extended towards the camera viewpoint, giving the impression that the camera is free floating and pointing towards the rover ( if you look i hope you can see what i mean.). I'm not putting this forward as a smoking gun, but as genuinely not understanding how it was taken.

"This self-portrait of NASA's Mars rover Curiosity combines dozens of exposures taken by the rover's Mars Hand Lens Imager (MAHLI) during the 177th Martian day, or sol, of Curiosity's work on Mars (Feb. 3, 2013).The rover is positioned at a patch of flat outcrop called "John Klein," which was selected as the site for the first rock-drilling activities by Curiosity. The self-portrait was acquired to document the drilling site. The rover's robotic arm is not visible in the mosaic. MAHLI, which took the component images for this mosaic, is mounted on a turret at the end of the arm. Wrist motions and turret rotations on the arm allowed MAHLI to acquire the mosaic's component images. The arm was positioned out of the shot in the images or portions of images used in the mosaic."

Sources:

Many , many thanks ufology for the excellent reply, good to get an informed response and not shot down in flames for ignorance. :)

Always ask why does this individual bring some much of this so called scope information from this fella?? Who cares what hogie says and agree Gene.

Also with Roswell, Area 51 interesting but rather more interested in the fly over "Washington in the 1950s" and what was passed through Congress? Also the UFO over nuclear instillation's was there any major facilities in Washington? Also was there any famous abductions in the area?

Last edited:
Can someone just explain why there's hardly ever a period? I see them used like ... a lot and there's plenty of these -- to go around but just never a period.

I read it a few times, even had to throw in a few beers in an attempt to see what he was trying to say and none of it worked. I'm lost. Don't get it. What's he saying? Will that be answered? Who writes it, my two year old?

By the way, the show is awesome, I listen to old shows on my phone while I'm at work.

I read it a few times, even had to throw in a few beers in an attempt to see what he was trying to say and none of it worked. I'm lost. Don't get it. What's he saying? Will that be answered? Who writes it, my two year old?
Perhaps "a few beers" weren't enough? But seriously, if you think that stuff is wacky, try understanding the chain of logic behind his measurements with the Accutron watch. Believe it or not, it sort of hangs together and is an interesting exercise in out of the box thinking. However more beers won't help to get that.

Always ask why does this individual bring some much of this so called scope information from this fella?? Who cares what hogie says and agree Gene.

Also with Roswell, Area 51 interesting but rather more interested in the fly over "Washington in the 1950s" and what was passed through Congress? Also the UFO over nuclear instillation's was there any major facilities in Washington? Also was there any famous abductions in the area?

Here you go . . . .

The UFO Partisan: THE REAL MAJESTIC 12: TRUMAN'S 1952 DC UFO MEETING

Thanks Frank and loved to hear the oral conversation not just transcript of Truman?
Also who was in charge of the nuclear weapons storage at that time and what was the US sub fleet and Navy on exercise of the Washington coast?

Let the Wraith decrypt this for you guys. You do realize that Hoagland is an unabashed, nigh-to-fanatical, Obama nuthugger, do you not? You are witnessing a man at the border of a schizophrenic break caused by the tremendous psychological pressure of trying to reconcile two irreconcilable notions--one, that the sole reason ancient civilizations on the moon and Mars are not widely known is because of a massive government cover-up; two, Obama is an enlightened messiah who cannot tell a lie or do a wrong, and who is or ought to be more or less in control of the government responsible for said cover-up.

See the problem?

Bring your popcorn and stay tuned, folks...this show only gets loonier from here on out as Mr. Hoagland tries to square the circle of his contradictory imaginings.

Back