• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Richard Dolan Interview

Fastwalker,
Do I dare ask what else if anything took five hours to do? Was there chanting, dancing,were they all dressed up in something weird? I am morbidly curious.

Ally said:
Fastwalker,
Do I dare ask what else if anything took five hours to do? Was there chanting, dancing,were they all dressed up in something weird? I am morbidly curious.

From what I understand, there was a lot of ritual, and everyone was wearing some sort of black robe. Then the so-called sacrifice and feasting. Then a majority of the crowd left, and there seemed to be a "clean up" crew that cleaned everything up. The clean up part lasted a long time, and the people involved were more casual, laughing and socializing as they dismantled the make-shift altar (some sort of fold-up table and faux stone). He said nothing was left behind. They cleaned it up about as thoroughly as the military supposedly cleaned up at Roswell. My friend stayed in place until the clean-up crew (which he said was also drinking beer) finally finished the cleanup and an impromptu tail-gate party, and the last car headlights had vanished. He was effectively in the dark and so scared that he stayed in position even in the dark for a time to ensure there was no one secretly there, or perhaps a sentry atop another hill or anything that could identify him. He was truly scared by this and didn't want to be part of some cheap movie on the Sci-fi channel ("Hunted by satanic fiends"). He got back to his camp site, packed up and got out of there. He would never reveal where this was because he feared I would be dumb enough to go out there or tell someone else who would do so.

Fastwalker said:
Ally said:
Fastwalker,

From what I understand, there was a lot of ritual, and everyone was wearing some sort of black robe. Then the so-called sacrifice and feasting. Then a majority of the crowd left, and there seemed to be a "clean up" crew that cleaned everything up. The clean up part lasted a long time, and the people involved were more casual, laughing and socializing as they dismantled the make-shift altar (some sort of fold-up table and faux stone). He said nothing was left behind. They cleaned it up about as thoroughly as the military supposedly cleaned up at Roswell. My friend stayed in place until the clean-up crew (which he said was also drinking beer) finally finished the cleanup and an impromptu tail-gate party, and the last car headlights had vanished. He was effectively in the dark and so scared that he stayed in position even in the dark for a time to ensure there was no one secretly there, or perhaps a sentry atop another hill or anything that could identify him. He was truly scared by this and didn't want to be part of some cheap movie on the Sci-fi channel ("Hunted by satanic fiends"). He got back to his camp site, packed up and got out of there. He would never reveal where this was because he feared I would be dumb enough to go out there or tell someone else who would do so.

Interesting story, but not half as scary as the fact that this goes on every year in Bohemian Grove, involving many world and business leaders. Yeah, I know it's been said that it's pretty softball, but there are those who believe a lot of truly freaky stuff goes on in the background, and anyone who's seen Alex Jones' video of the event knows - well, it's pretty strange to think people with power go there and act like that. The Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission and the CFR - ALL of those groups are just as strange - if not more strange - than any silly weekend satanic group. The scariest part is that the public is so apathetic about their existence and motives.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_grove

Suffice it to say, the Arizona desert holds many secrets. Actually, I probably risk my life to say this, but my traumatized friend saw a photo of Gene and said "keep it away from me. No! No! He was the high priest at the Satanic murder!" (just messing with your minds with this paragraph, but the previous paragraph is a true event).

We have to sacrifice you now.

Paranormal Packrat said:
Suffice it to say, the Arizona desert holds many secrets. Actually, I probably risk my life to say this, but my traumatized friend saw a photo of Gene and said "keep it away from me. No! No! He was the high priest at the Satanic murder!" (just messing with your minds with this paragraph, but the previous paragraph is a true event).

We have to sacrifice you now.

If this is inevitable, may I suggest I be marinated (before being the main course at the Satanists' next pot luck supper) in Mrs. Dash Mesquite Marinating Sauce? It has the appropriate South Western flavor for a vampiric feast in the desert. :p

For the record, Dolan made an inquiry about an astronomer who saw the Phoenix lights and identified them as small light planes, apparently private ones. His name is Mitch Stanley, amateur astronomer.

There is also quite a write-up about the incident itself, a skeptical one at that with good points.

Here is the page for Mitch Stanleys interpretation, down a few paragraphs. I would have thought Dolan might have known more about it. Of course the guy IS busy right??

http://members.aol.com/tprinty/azconc.html

TClaeys said:
For the record, Dolan made an inquiry about an astronomer who saw the Phoenix lights and identified them as small light planes, apparently private ones. His name is Mitch Stanley, amateur astronomer.

There is also quite a write-up about the incident itself, a skeptical one at that with good points.

Here is the page for Mitch Stanleys interpretation, down a few paragraphs. I would have thought Dolan might have known more about it. Of course the guy IS busy right??

http://members.aol.com/tprinty/azconc.html

I would recommend watching the Documentary called Phoenix lights. If you have Netflixs you can go to their browse instantly feature and watch it on your computer. I lived in Tempe AZ at the time and saw the whole thing. I can categorically say it was not planes, flares, dudes with chutes or any of that ilk. From where I lived I saw the lights at a completely different angle. It was actually pretty freaky. I wouldn't have normally been outside but a police helicopter was in the area with a search light checking yards for someone they were chasing. I was checking my yard with a Louisville slugger for any deadbeats hiding in my yard.

Out of ALL the witnesses the media picked the one person to exploit that says it wasn't a UFO. The military says flares (If you've seen military flares in the sky then you know that explanation is ridiculous) this kid looks through binoculars and says planes. However the other five hundred witnesses to come forward must be wrong. He probably did see planes because it was in the vicinity of Sky harbor airport. I can say that there is no way he was looking at the same lights everyone else was talking about.

Mothra,

Wow you saw it huh? I moved to Phoenix in 98 so missed it and now don't live there anymore to see even the most recent stuff. BTW, I'm not proposing that what Mitch saw explained the lights, I'm just throwing it in because it was brought up in the interview. It is interesting that he is excluded, to my understanding, from the witness base in many pro-UFO investigations. Why?? Just because he didn't corroborate with the others experiences?? It's important to look at all tha data to distinguish the facts. And the facts seem to say that there was something highly unusual happening in Arizona that night.

And I'd like to check out the documentary, is there a youtube or anything for it yet?? Guess I can do my own searching.

And from your angle, could you describe what you saw?? Where were you in Tempe? And could you tell if it was a solid craft or more like lights with nothing seemingly tying them together. I guess from Tempe you would have to be looking in a southern direction, probably sW right? And there are a lot of lights polluting the view. But I'm interested in what you saw from your perspective. Thanks for the comments.

Ally said:
Fastwalker,

Sounds like a drag show.. LMAO :D

I finally found time to listen to the Richard Dolan interview. Interesting stuff from him, as usual. I was especially intrigued with that tantalizing little nugget of information he dropped - about scary military UFO encounters in Iraq. I just wish there was more information available about this. I was also intrigued by the 1980 Peruvian airbase story. Does anyone know anything more about this case? Just the name of the airbase would help, as I'd like to look deeper into it.

Mariano Melgar I believe. I think it's covered in one of the (bah!) UFO Hunters episodes - the one where they have the guy use some elaborate contraption with two joysticks to move lights across a map instead of just using his finger.

@Mothra: would love to hear more of your Phoenix Lights experience too.

macavity said:
Mariano Melgar I believe. I think it's covered in one of the (bah!) UFO Hunters episodes - the one where they have the guy use some elaborate contraption with two joysticks to move lights across a map instead of just using his finger.

Thanks ;). I looked it up, but there's not a whole lot on Google. Interesting case, though.

Back