• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Reptilians, let's hear what you think E.T, from here, real, fake?

I personally don't buy into the reptilians but I am curious if you do and can change my mind or give me interesting facts to why they may be real or what they may be. Im open minded

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk
2bcbbbbc8fae41043088c7aef0435cd9.jpg

As someone that is a little creeped out about the idea of them being real I’m hoping for not real...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As for the possibility...that there's no chance of dinosauroid humanoids existing in any of our 100 to 200 billion galaxies of our universe.

Homie don't think so.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
"Given another eon or two" A certain dinosaur - Such as the Troodon dinosaur, might have evolved into a warm blooded dinosauroid humanoid.
Sure, it's possible.

However, given they had > 160MY to evolve into something even a little bit intelligent and probably never did, they likely would have never evolved intelligence at all.

As for the possibility...that there's no chance of dinosauroid humanoids existing in any of our 100 to 200 billion galaxies of our universe.

Homie don't think so.:rolleyes:
True I suppose but I still think they'd be quite different, there's always that possibility

You can examine the experiences of William Tompkins and decide whether there is any truth in his narratives. He specifically mentions reptilians as one of 3 groups of ETs that government groups have been in contact with for a while.
With Tompkins, it’s an either-or credibility, at least it seems that way to me, because his accounts are very detailed. Either everything is true or nothing he says is true.

Sure, it's possible.

However, given they had > 160MY to evolve into something even a little bit intelligent and probably never did, they likely would have never evolved intelligence at all.

"Troodon dinosaur was known definitely form the Campanian age of the Cretaceous period (about 77 million years ago)."

"Troodon dinosaur was known definitely form the Campanian age of the Cretaceous period (about 77 million years ago)."
That's true and a good point but out of all of the dinosaurs that's only one and again we would have to assume the climate and everything was just perfect for this to occur which is possible but that may be very far away distance wise and they may not even have the capabilities, but again my issue lies with the physiology of the reptilian itself, while not impossible the possibilities for this entity to be exactly even down to skin color the same as what we have had to a degree here seem to not make alot of sense, this also goes for how they would have to adapt to space, we find that generally the physiology of an entity in space does strange things like I stated before, rather then be a large muscular bipedal reptilian, I would just expect to see somthing even slightly different, for example the greys or the mantis type entity, these forms would actully make a littlebit of sense comparing what happens to our bodies in space and given enough time for this evolution to occur whither through direct modification or simply evolution we could look very similar adapting to space. For all we know this could just be a manifestation of what somthing wants us to see that may be frightening to us to have us better comply and have less resistance do to intimidation. A good example of almost screen memory or altered appearance to us in some form more then likely neurologicaly would be the blonde hair blue eyed space brothers.

Last edited:
You can examine the experiences of William Tompkins and decide whether there is any truth in his narratives. He specifically mentions reptilians as one of 3 groups of ETs that government groups have been in contact with for a while.
With Tompkins, it’s an either-or credibility, at least it seems that way to me, because his accounts are very detailed. Either everything is true or nothing he says is true.
Thanks for everyone posting and commenting you all make some good points and I will have to look into the William Tompkins narrative, it could be that perhaps he is being lead into seeing reptilian like entity rather then actully seeing what is hiding behind this almost cover memory so technically he would not be lieing even if that's not what he saw I will have to conduct more research and look into that particular case. Another person who claims to have had experiences with reptilians would be Dr. Karla Turner and I believe this may have been the case there as well and to a certain degree from listening to her lectures she also may have thought it could be almost a screen like memory for lack of a better term

Back