• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Reptilians, let's hear what you think E.T, from here, real, fake?

loki467

Skilled Investigator
I personally don't buy into the reptilians but I am curious if you do and can change my mind or give me interesting facts to why they may be real or what they may be. Im open minded

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk
2bcbbbbc8fae41043088c7aef0435cd9.jpg

Top Left: That hot sauce was waaay too hot.
Top Right: Hello. Yoo hoo. Pardon me. Is anybody home?
Bottom Left: Excuse me but I have a frog in my throat.
Bottom Right: Quick, pass him the Cheetos and stick another joint in his mouth.

Last edited:
Top Left: That hot sauce was waaay too hot.
Top Right: Hello. Yoo hoo. Pardon me. Is anybody home?
Bottom Left: Excuse me but I have a frog in my throat.
Bottom Right: Quick, pass him the Cheetos and stick another joint in his mouth.
That's pretty funny and seems pretty accurate

That's pretty funny and seems pretty accurate.
But more seriously, reptilian aliens aren't something I've spent much time researching, because there isn't enough believable evidence for me to take it seriously. It's what I call "fringe ufology". At the same time, that doesn't mean it isn't possible, or that there aren't aliens of some sort among us ( as Tim Good believes ), and it's not a huge stretch to go from belief in the existence of alien craft ( as I do ) to the assumption of EBEs of some kind. But I haven't made that leap.

But more seriously, reptilian aliens aren't something I've spent much time researching, because there isn't enough believable evidence for me to take it seriously. It's what I call "fringe ufology". At the same time, that doesn't mean it isn't possible, or that there aren't aliens of some sort among us ( as Tim Good believes ), and it's not a huge stretch to go from belief in the existence of alien craft ( as I do ) to the assumption of EBEs of some kind. But I haven't made that leap.
I agree with you, I'm pretty skeptical of the reptilian theory myself, I havnt done much research on them either and would agree with it being more a fring part of ufology. For me there discription is a little close to home if you will to be extraterrestrial although exoplants and such can't be ruled out. I don't really know what to make of them but I'm more skeptical about them then anything

Last edited:
I dislike calling them reptilians...because I prefer calling them dinosauroids myself. More so, that they're a warm blooded humanoid race, that evolved from the dinosaurs on a planet from another star system; that were not made extinct by such a cataclysmic event, such as what happened to our dinosaurs on our own planet.

Using a typical Earth-type planet as an example --- The dinosaurs came first before the mammals on our planet ----- So my assumption is that the dinosauroids on other star system have just as much of a chance (50/50) of eventually achieving interterstellar travel as the homosapien types in our universe --- With the dinosauroids having the ability to perform complex tasks, by having three fingers on each hand and three toed feet.

I dislike calling them reptilians...because I prefer calling them dinosauroids myself. More so, that they're a warm blooded humanoid race, that evolved from the dinosaurs on a planet from another star system; that were not made extinct by such a cataclysmic event, such as what happened to our dinosaurs on our own planet.

Using a typical Earth-type planet as an example --- The dinosaurs came first before the mammals on our planet ----- So my assumption is that the dinosauroids on other star system have just as much of a chance (50/50) of eventually achieving interterstellar travel as the homosapien types in our universe --- With the dinosauroids having the ability to perform complex tasks, by having three fingers on each hand and three toed feet.
That seems like a valid theory, but who's to say on another earth like planet dinosaur would have come first rather then mammals? I think it leads into a bigger question of how they came about first rather then later then mammals? You'd also have to take into account atmosphere and oxygen levels in proportion to size and a couple other things, while not impossible perhaps even possible given the number of exoplanets it's just a little hard to swollow due to certain things like just the right environment. But I do like the theory and again find it valid but composition wise* for example air, who's to say they breath air, or even organic rather then somthing else like silicone based life* I'd assume the life forms would be slightly different then our own and not spot on

That seems like a valid theory, but who's to say on another earth like planet dinosaur would have come first rather then mammals? I think it leads into a bigger question of how they came about first rather then later then mammals? You'd also have to take into account atmosphere and oxygen levels in proportion to size and a couple other things, while not impossible perhaps even possible given the number of exoplanets it's just a little hard to swollow due to certain things like just the right environment. But I do like the theory and again find it valid but composition wise* for example air, who's to say they breath air, or even organic rather then somthing else like silicone based life* I'd assume the life forms would be slightly different then our own and not spot on

Either way...the odds are good that dinosaurs have existed on at least some typical Earth type planets; which might lead to the evolution of dinosauroid humanoid species.

I'm even going so far to say...that the "Gray" type of alien humanoids are a dinosauroid species, because they might have internal genitalia; the same as our late dinosaur species.

Last edited:
And...if the dinosaur era came first, before the mammals, on other typical Earth-type planets --- along with a certain dinosaur that might have evolved into a sentient, highly intelligent bipedal dinosauroid --- They might have a better jump (evolutionary wise) over the homosapien types, in achieving the feat of interstellar travel.

Either way...the odds are good that dinosaurs have existed on at least some typical Earth type planets; which might lead to the evolution of dinosauroid humanoid species.

I'm even going so far to say...that the "Gray" type of alien humanoids are a dinosauroid species, because they might have internal genitalia; the same as our late dinosaur species.
Hmmm good points on both statements the only thing I'd argue the theory about the greys in my opinion dosnt really told up to the dinosauroid theory due to appearance alone I'd go as far to say sapiens or insects in the book evolutionary ufology Jordan Hoffer the anthropologist speculates more of a octopus origin but I don't see reptilian to be honest maybe even robotic or even organic and robotic but we are getting way out there due to the fact that there is no way to tell , also with the recent discovery that our genes change in space, presumably and theoretically genes of other species may change in space as well and adapting to it. There seems to be a stark difference between the two, with what happens to our bodies in space such as loosening bone density, altered vision, puffy face and becoming slimmer due to lose of bone density the grey make a large amount of sense, especially if given enough time to evolve in space for example, while dinosauroids stay kinda the same in appearance, so there is a bit of a difference

8f34f2a076999c13820c65add211a6b1.jpg

Last edited:
The sheer fact that dinosaurs were around from 243MYA-66MYA (around for 180 million years), and were the dominant form of life for most of that time should give one pause to consider why they didn't form a spacefaring civilization.

And they probably didn't. Their junk would still be on the moon if they did, and it probably isn't.

They were a successful single planet species, and had a ton of time to evolve into a spacefaring civilization, but didn't.

To contrast: mammals went from a tree shrew to throwing space probes outside the solar system in under 66 million years.

You make some very valid arguments as well, as I said I don't know much about them just simply trying to find some good theory
The sheer fact that dinosaurs were around from 243MYA-66MYA (around for 180 million years), and were the dominant form of life for most of that time should give one pause to consider why they didn't form a spacefaring civilization.

And they probably didn't. Their junk would still be on the moon if they did, and it probably isn't.

They were a successful single planet species, and had a ton of time to evolve into a spacefaring civilization, but didn't.

To contrast: mammals went from a tree shrew to throwing space probes outside the solar system in under 66 million years.

"Given another eon or two" A certain dinosaur - Such as the Troodon dinosaur, might have evolved into a warm blooded dinosauroid humanoid.
These are all pretty interesting but what are the chances that would be the case out there? Unless the same building blocks for life and conditions are exstreamly similar or the same with the same things that brought about the dinosaurs I have a hard time with the exact same entity with exception to being humanoid and smaller being on another planet like that. It's too familiar in my opinion, but what do you guys think? E.T. theory about reptilians?

Back