• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Rendlesham video footage to emerge?

Free episodes:

Sean Elifritz

Administrator
REMARKABLE revelations of the best known UFO event in Britain is set to be unveiled in Halton. An action-packed Paranormal Week of free events is lined up at Halton Lea Library in Runcorn, from Monday.
In what is seen as a big coup, retired US Air Force serviceman Larry Warren will be showing fascinating footage shot by a USAF law enforcement official in Rendlesham forest on the night of December 27, 1980.
His roll of film - to be screened at 7pm on Friday, October 23 - includes images he claims proves what he and many British people have insisted did happen.
Larry has spoken at UFO conferences all over the world and has appeared on countless TV and radio programmes.
Rob Bethell, Mark Rosney and Jebby Robinson of the TV series Spook School will also host evenings.
Hands-on workshops will run every night and paranormal experts will be available to answer questions.

Retired US Air Force serviceman Larry Warren to unveil fascinating footage of the best known UFO event in Britain From Runcorn and Widnes World)

Larry Warren is probably the most controversial figure involved with the Rendlesham affair so I don't know what to make of this. Might be a real video, might not be. If it is real why wait this long to show it to anyone?

Thanks for the heads up but I am very skeptical (to say the least) about this claim. Though I'm not as skeptical about the case as a whole.

Hmmm , interesting .... maybe. I thought it was also interesting that in Fox's "I know what I saw" there was no mention of Larry Warren in it anywhere. I don't know what can believed concerning that, but it tells me that a lot of people are now more skeptical of Warrens claims. Peter Robbins though appears to support his claims. So it goes....

Thanks for the info...I'd like to hope it'd be something actually compelling and halfway interesting...but I know this world is made up of Hype and Scams (especially in the world of advertising). It's ALLLL about money, after all. Sorry to express such bitterness and resentment, but there ya have it. :frown:

Like Bixyboo, I'm somewhat cynical about this. I just don't see how, if footage was taken at Rendlesham, it would fall into Warren's hands, or anyone else's, without it being passed on to them by someone with a very high security clearance. If such footage exists, it's going to be very securely stored somewhere, with numerous checks in place to prevent such a leak. Perhaps Warren has been duped into believing he has genuine footage, and isn't deliberately perpetrating a hoax. I'd love it to be authentic, but right now, I have major doubts.

Many people involved in this case, have many problems with Larry Warren, from what i have read.
His story is more out there, i read a bit of his testimony online, and you can see where the problems are. He claims a craft landed in a field outside the base, not the triangle craft seem in the Forest, this was a totally different craft seen by Larry, and he also claims the beings seen by him and others where made of light.

I do not now know, what to make of these claims to be honest.The story could be completely crazy, if he does have footage, i hope it is something good, and not something, like a few lights against a black background.

Im not too sure about him. His story is different from the rest and he seems slimy to me. No real empirical data for my opinion just a feeling.

I predict something grainy, jittery, brief and completely indistinguishable with no reference objects. Or just the usual rods and orbs.

I predict something grainy, jittery, brief and completely indistinguishable with no reference objects. Or just the usual rods and orbs.

LOL, same expectation here :D ... should look like... this LOL
MEX_UFO3.jpg

Unfortunately, it sounds like it was an attempt to sell more tickets,....how do these bastids get away with blatantly lying,...?

This from Halton Lea Library, Runcorn

Unfortunately some mis-information has been publicised about LArry Warren’s visit to Halton Lea Library, Runcorn This evening.
Runcorn World

“In what is seen as a big coup, retired US Air Force serviceman Larry Warren will be showing fascinating footage shot by a USAF law enforcement official in Rendlesham forest on the night of December 27, 1980. His roll of film – to be screened at 7pm on Friday, October 23 – includes images he claims proves what he and many British people have insisted did happen.”

The above extract from an article in the Runcorn World is, to the best of my knowledge, total fabrication. As far as I am aware, Larry is just visiting to talk about his experiences, and we were expressly told that there would be no video equipment requirements for this evening. The organisers – that is, myself (on behalf of Eximuis), Mark Rosney (on behalf of Para-Projects), and Janette Fleming (on behalf of Halton Libraries) have no knowledge even of the existence of this alleged footage. There has been no suggestion that any video will be shown this evening in any of the advertising and promotional material we, the organisers, have authorised.

Blog/Articles s Blog

Im really getting sick of this, i realy am. In this subject, there is always "th next big thing" always around the corner, and it always turns out to be nothing. There is far too many people harming this subject. Its got to the point now that whenever i hear about "the next big ufo story" I just find it hard to care because i no chances are, nothing will come out of it :(

Back