• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Rendlesham/ New Evidence

Kieran

Paranormal Adept
Tomorrow night between 7-9 pm, new evidence will be presented that maybe will put this conspiracy to bed forever. A BBC presenter called Mark Murphy claims, well he believes, he might have solved the case?

Anyway,, to find out more about this story, and how to tune in tomorrow to hear the show, I have posted a link to the BBC news website for more information.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/suffolk/hi/people_and_places/history/newsid_9140000/9140524.stm

Its an interesting case. Looking forward to it.

Heard about this show a couple of weeks ago, but said I would post the night before the show, people forget if you post weeks earlier. I hope it not a another crap explantation anyway it just started so enough writing.

Heard about this show a couple of weeks ago, but said I would post the night before the show, people forget if you post weeks earlier. I hope it not a another crap explantation anyway it just started so enough writing.

Don't get your hopes up. It really comes down to 2 things. 1) is Jim Penniston lying about the craft he says he approached in the woods. 2) Do you trust the first had explanations given fro Col. Charles Halt.

Forget everyone else and you are stuck with the fact that if what they saw was true, then it was technology far from our ability.

I think any would be mundane explanation has to first call these guys liars. Not something I believe is easy to do.

Don't get your hopes up. It really comes down to 2 things. 1) is Jim Penniston lying about the craft he says he approached in the woods. 2) Do you trust the first had explanations given fro Col. Charles Halt.

Forget everyone else and you are stuck with the fact that if what they saw was true, then it was technology far from our ability.

I think any would be mundane explanation has to first call these guys liars. Not something I believe is easy to do.

So correct, the theory was interesting, but nobody brought up the fact Penniston allegedly, saw a triangle shaped object, not a upside down cone shaped object in the forest. I not sure if people heard the show, but the theory involves a helicopter with lights hitting runway lights near the base, while carrying a Apollo module, the helicopter started wobbling and dropped the module for safety or something into the forest, next day, it was retrieved in secret by a special unit or something. I personally don't buy that theory, it doesn't explain the events of that night described by the air-men who investigated, and frankly the people I trust are the people who were there at that 'Time' there credible to me in what they've claimed happened to them.

So correct, the theory was interesting, but nobody brought up the fact Penniston allegedly, saw a triangle shaped object, not a upside down cone shaped object in the forest. I not sure if people heard the show, but the theory involves a helicopter with lights hitting runway lights near the base, while carrying a Apollo module, the helicopter started wobbling and dropped the module for safety or something into the forest, next day, it was retrieved in secret by a special unit or something. I personally don't buy that theory, it doesn't explain the events of that night described by the air-men who investigated, and frankly the people I trust are the people who were there at that 'Time' there credible to me in what they've claimed happened to them.

What would they be doing with an Apollo module there? This was 1980, UK, and the apollo program was a decade earlier in the US.

What would they be doing with an Apollo module there? This was 1980, UK, and the apollo program was a decade earlier in the US.

One was it part of the so called secret space program ? However, didn't the MOD relase files on the Bentwater case and cannot recall it suggested a Apollo craft? Thirdly, don't you think Col Halt and the teams would of know about historical information on Apollo craft seems it blasted on the World Wide TV & Newspapers ? Sorry don't buy it rather just another debunker:)

Peace,
BF

Of all the theories that have been trotted out for this event, this one has got to be the most ridiculous. It even tops the "flaming cart of pooh" explanation from a while back.

Of all the theories that have been trotted out for this event, this one has got to be the most ridiculous. It even tops the "flaming cart of pooh" explanation from a while back.

It's bad enough as an "explanation" for Socorro..

Tomorrow night between 7-9 pm, new evidence will be presented that maybe will put this conspiracy to bed forever. A BBC presenter called Mark Murphy claims, well he believes, he might have solved the case?

Anyway,, to find out more about this story, and how to tune in tomorrow to hear the show, I have posted a link to the BBC news website for more information.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/suffolk/hi/people_and_places/history/newsid_9140000/9140524.stm

I have the show and will upload it when I catch some time. Have to re-edit all the clips. Check my previous thread about it here:

https://www.theparacast.com/forum/threads/7790-BBC-and-Rendlesham-again

I have all the clips - I have to process yet last week of shows together with Special (every Mark Murphy Breakfast show is 3 hours long and there were often some references about upcoming Special at the time) and update the complete list and will have more suprises in the sleeve...

Stay Tuned.

Back