• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Rendlesham Forest photos

Ron Collins

Curiously Confused
I finally found the images I took while at the Rendlesham forest. Ill post some in this thread.

The first one is at the car park across the road from the forrest where it went down.

Also, some of these photos might have me or my family in them. Please don't post those on other forums. Not that you would want to, I'm just protective of the kids and all that.

Attachments

• 155.JPG
    155.JPG
    275.8 KB · Views: 11
This image is looking across the road from the car park into a fire lane break in the trees. These lanes criss cross the forested area to allow fire fighters easier access to the area in case of a fire. These did not exist in 1980. Remember that a larger portion of this area was ravaged by fire several years after the incident. But this gives you a really good idea of the density. Also, since the fire, many portions have been reseeded and the new trees are aligned in neat rows.

Attachments

• 154.JPG
    154.JPG
    184.4 KB · Views: 9
This is an image of the central path that eventually leads to a small clearing about 100 yards or so from the farm field. Also, the field with me and my son. You can kind of get a good idea of the forest growth density.

Attachments

• 156.JPG
    156.JPG
    233 KB · Views: 15
  • 156.JPG
    156.JPG
    233 KB · Views: 14
  • 157.JPG
    157.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 14
This is my then 6 year old son showing both the forest density and the height of the underbrush. Also, the trail is marked with helpful signs. :)

Attachments

• 159.JPG
    159.JPG
    286.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 158.JPG
    158.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 10
A few images from the edge of the field looking onto the farmhouse and towards the lighthouse location.

Attachments

• 162.JPG
    162.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 9
  • 163.JPG
    163.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 164.JPG
    164.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 9
The night time images are all just dark blobs. All these were taken with either my iPhone or a pay as you go Voda phone I picked up for the trip. I hope this helps put some visual reference to some of the Rendlesham story.

When were you in the UK Ron? Where else did you visit? I wonder what justification/payoff Dad had to use to get the whole family to go look at some trees and a field?;)

Ron Collins, It really helps put things into perspective and gives those of us who have never been there a better feel for what the area is like. Thanks for taking the time to capture them and for being willing to share your personal photos with us.

Also, the face your son is making in that UFO sign picture is priceless . :eek:

My wife is from the UK. Though she was raised here in Texas. We go about every two years to see family. Typically about 3 weeks at a time.

As for how i pulled it off. It was easy, I have lots of credit from being drug to boring family stuff. :)

Last year we made it to Stonehenge on summer solstice. That was cool!

My wife is from the UK. Though she was raised here in Texas. We go about every two years to see family. Typically about 3 weeks at a time.

As for how i pulled it off. It was easy, I have lots of credit from being drug to boring family stuff. :)

Last year we made it to Stonehenge on summer solstice. That was cool!

Have a look at the 'phots from your area' thread, I posted some from Callanish in the Outer Hebrides - 5000 year old megalithic circle/cross. Awesome stuff.

Ron, great pics. Just wondering if you experienced any of the "strange vibes" for which the area is supposedly notorious ? Or did you talk to anyone there who had ? Any forest that dense has got to be a bit spooky at night, UFOs or not !

I just watched a documentary on sci fi on this, where can I get a good rendition of the symbols of the ufo, I'm interested in this for some reason

Rendlesham+Forest+Hieroglyphs+Analysis.png

rendlesham ufo symbols - Bing Images

5 symbols, each description starts with ; possibly possibly maybe possibly maybe .

heres another description possibly maybe someones imagination.

Sorry Manx i thought that was self explanatory, that was just the clearest pic i could find, the speculation within the image is just that. someones speculation

Pennistons orginal drawings are here

Saucer Time!: Hieroglyphic-Type Symbols

The first two drawings are from the Dec. 26th, 1980 UFO close encounter at Rendlesham Forest. United States Air Force security officer, Jim Penniston, was a witness when a triangular craft landed near the East Gate of RAF Woodbridge. He recorded the symbols he saw on the UFO and then later submitted a cleaned up version in the debriefing of the incident.

Frequent reporting of glyphs or symbols in UFO sightings seems somehow significant in itself, regardless of what they may or may not mean. Whether the glyphs are real or a product of witnesses' minds is anyone's guess. But why are they a recurrent aspect of the phenomenon at all ?

Back