• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Rendlesham Forest Authors Arguing

Thank you for linking this interview here, William. I did not know that Adrian Bustinza had finally broken his silence. Also glad to hear the testimony of Stacey Smith, who as I remember had commented publicly before. I agree with you that both Bustinza and Smith sound credible.

You're welcome, Constance.

The signal:noise ratio for Rendlesham is almost as bad as Roswell. What's the point in looking at it?

Depends on what you expect to get out of the "signal." Not that much physical evidence, but some, including Halt's real-time tape of the events. "Weeiirrrrd." And Halt is still alive to parse the recording. Halt still has a plaster cast of depressions in the soil, for what that's worth. You have a bunch of USAF personnel at a base with nuclear weapons, from low enlisted ranks, to "lifer" enlisted, and an O-5 Lt. Col. who stand by their report of highly unnatural events. So, it's not just signal:noise, but also how people are interpreting, or perhaps overinterpreting the signal. Seems clear enough to me that some weird shishlik happened, evidently involving sentience, but IMHO saying more than that gets into speculation . . .

At that time additional information had been brought forward concerning the testimony of others at Rendelsham who had been working in two different observation towers during several of these night-time events. As I recall, one of these towers overlooked the weapons-storage area and someone in that tower reported seeing beams of light penetrating that location. The other tower, to my recollection, was a radar-equipped observation and communications tower, and one person working there had reported a brief visual sighting of an unidentified aerial object on one of the three nights.

I don't know where I heard or read their account, though I am sure it was online somewhere, but I also came across the testimony of witnesses in a tower who saw light beams directed at weapons storage, as well as witnesses in a radar-observation tower who reported anomalous stuff on the nights in question.

I'll just add that in the Robbins interview, Robbins is pretty clear that he feels that Warren's deception(?, if that's the right word for it), does not negate Rendlesham in his opinion.

He finds himself more in alignment with the other witnesses, Penniston and Burroughs, and even with Nick Pope's approach, as the result.

I'm in touch with Peter and there will be an update in a few weeks.
How could anybody believe him after that whole binary code fiasco?

Well, it's high time we get this all straightened out and have the questions answered.

First Roswell, now this? No, I have met Burroughs and interviewed him a couple of times. He appears sincere and honest, so something happened. But the case may now be closer in impact to Cash-Landrum — perhaps even Falcon Lake. I can't dismiss the possibility of some sort of military test gone wrong in all these cases, or a military that doesn't care how people are injured.

AN OFFICIAL government UFO dossier that’s referred to as “Britain’s X-Files” will be released in less than two months after the pre-Brexit General Election forced yet another delay to publication.

The National Archive said it is planning to release a cache of about 18 files in the middle of June after the UK election has concluded.

It's hoped the files will relate to an incident dubbed the British Roswell, which took place in Rendlesham Forest over three nights between 26 and 28 December, in 1980.

Military personnel from nearby RAF Bentwaters and RAF Woodbridge, including the deputy base commander, witnessed strange lights in the forest and saw them hovering above the twin NATO airbases, which were on high alert as the Cold War was at its peak.

Three men were sent out to investigate and two of them encountered a small, triangular-shaped craft.

Last year, an American airman involved in the incident won a legal bid to force military health chiefs to pay for the treatment of injuries he claimed to have sustained at Rendlesham Forest.

"In citing the [MoD radiation documents] and in granting John Burroughs full disability for his injuries in Rendlesham Forest, the US Government has by de facto acknowledged the existence of unidentified aerial phenomena which, in John Burroughs' case, resulted in physical injury," his lawyer Pat Frascogna said.

Back