• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Rendlesham (again)

Stan, why didn't Penniston take photographs of the craft, as opposed to "sketching it." He has testified he had his camera with him. If you claim he did take pictures of the craft, then surely he wouldn't then stand around and sketch it. I know when I take a picture of my dog, for example, I don't then draw him too, incase the camera didn't work. This is illogical. Either he took photos or he sketched. You would only sketch if you DIDN'T have any other way of documenting the craft.

So Penniston is admitting he lied on his initial report. Great, then imagine my skepticism of his new story!

Cabanasag is claiming he never typed the report he signed, because he didn't' know how to type? I was able to type on my parents typewriter at 6 years old. I was never formally trained. If you made it past the 3rd grade (when you fully grasp the alaphabet), you know how to type....

If these people were so worried about career ending mistakes or saying something too extraordinary, why on earth would they sign testimony WITHOUT READING IT!!!

As far as this "mystery" guy, who knows. Without any true evidence, it is all second hand.

Larry Warren called his mother from an off base telephone the day after his encounter. He was telling her about his experience when the phone line went dead. Shortly after, he was told to report to an officer regarding the incident. I believe he was fined. What happened to him later was covered as a national security risk with files in NSA headquarters.

There is a long list of unreported incidents at the two bases where the base security was breached but no one reported it. Why? Can you figure it out?

Monroe Nevels was tasked by his superiors to do a job and he paid the price for doing it well. Nevels was one of the airmen who accompanied Lt. Col. Halt on his night out in Rendelsham Forest.

PODCASTS: Behind the Paranormal with Paul and Ben Eno 2011

#361 July 9, 2012 Monroe Nevels

Burroughs and Penniston are now writing a book which will be co=authored by Nick Pope.

Larry Warren called his mother from an off base telephone the day after his encounter. He was telling her about his experience when the phone line went dead. Shortly after, he was told to report to an officer regarding the incident. I believe he was fined. What happened to him later was covered as a national security risk with files in NSA headquarters.

There is a long list of unreported incidents at the two bases where the base security was breached but no one reported it. Why? Can you figure it out?

Monroe Nevels was tasked by his superiors to do a job and he paid the price for doing it well. Nevels was one of the airmen who accompanied Lt. Col. Halt on his night out in Rendelsham Forest.

PODCASTS: Behind the Paranormal with Paul and Ben Eno 2011

#361 July 9, 2012 Monroe Nevels

Burroughs and Penniston are now writing a book which will be co=authored by Nick Pope.

So much for not cashing in on the story ;)

Two weeks after WEIRD activity in Rendlesham Forest, Lt. Col. Halt sent a one page memo to the British Minister of Defense describing two incidents. Result: No response. Case closed? In 1983, the MOD in responding to a FOIA request, released the memo to the public. Shortly afterwards, three women UFO investigators, gave what they knew of rumors and names of witnesses to a science writer and he received a bushel of money from a major London newspaper which broke the story wide open. Halt’s memo did not cover the UFO episode depicted in the newspaper. Halt’s memo of the two events listed incorrect dates which confused things for over twenty years. In fact, the confusion is still going on.

The three women investigators picked up from an American airman a story that a large craft landed in RF and alien beings communicated with the wing commander of the bases. Now, Halt never mentioned this incident. This story conflates with the other two stories and confusion was rampant.The FOI request was initiated by Art Wallace, aka Larry Warren through an investigator in Connecticut. Ironically, this was Larry Warren’s story. Shortly after this incident, Warren and others who were present, were debriefed and threatened. Warren and a few others were “messed with”...Manchurian Candidate type treatment. Inexplicably, every thing Warren said and did rebounded on him. He seems to have insinuated himself into all three incidents. If other witnesses came forward regarding this incident, it would dominate the RFI agenda.

Ed Cabansag is the least known of those participating the FIRST night when a craft “landed” in the forest. He was 19 years old and just finished his training school and was qualified for regular duty. When he was selected by Penniston, it may have been his first duty assignment. He took his M 16 (?) with him but left it at the gate to go out to the forest. There are three things he did that brought him notice. He witnessed John Burroughs pulling a gun on the craft with the result being he along with Burroughs were “ZAPPED” by the craft. He was rumored to say that he saw Burroughs jump on the craft and rode it while attempting to stop it. Burroughs has no memory of it. The third being; that he took a picture of the triangular craft and never told anyone about it for nearly twenty years. He sent a picture to Larry Warren who shows it at UFO conferences. Penniston took 36 pictures to the base lab and they came out ‘foggy’. Penniston, Burroughs and Cabansag were debriefed and given shots. Cabansag said he thought they were used to make one forget. Penniston was debriefed eight times including one with the Wing Commander. Penniston was also given a truth serum in a separate session that lasted four hours. Those conducting the session decided that Penniston would not be forbidden to talk about time travelers. Who would believe him? They didn’t know about the note book and the binary code within. Penniston,aka Archer, was interviewed by the three women investigators, who, in 1984, wrote a book called Sky Crash. He told them he didn’t see any entities inside but there was something, maybe robots. Penniston also said that the environment affected them and time slowed down. Jim Penniston and John Burroughs the ones who got closest to the unknown object both claim that they felt a field of static electricity and the closer they were, the worst it became. Burroughs remarked that everything seemed ‘different’ and ‘slower’ when they were near the object. For Penniston ‘time itself was an effort’, likened to wading through treacle. There was a 40 minute period he could not account for or remember. John Burroughs did not see the shape of the craft. He saw ‘lights’ that shapped something. He became obsessed with the lights and for nights afterwards, he spent time in the forest looking for them. Halt heard about it and had blankets and food sent out to him. Burroughs denied it.

Burroughs spent about three years on thr RFI web site, 2007 to 2009 period. He was looking for human explanation to cover what he went through. There were a lot of scenareos he considered and then discarded. When he had another hypnosis session, he was convinced by the results that he encountered ’ telepathic lights’.
... to be continued eventually

Some of the symbols look like grafitti. Perhaps the craft dwelt too long in Houston?

Maybe the symbols are the mission statement..........we go, we see, we plunder.

I still am 50/50 about the binary code . I've yet to see anything significant come from it.

The island ( off the coast of Ireland) surrounded in myth and folklore has been known about for many years.

I heard there will be new information in the next few months from Jim and John, more about code. But if the code is made up, obviously then what those guys have been claiming before will have to be reviewed and scrutinised again.

Why i am open to this is because of the claim he ( Jim penniston) made in 1994 of receiving a binary light communication from the ship he touched. While he did not t tell the public he wrote the binary code down in a notebook prior to 2010. He did in 1994 just after he left the military, reveal the ship communicated with him in the forest. I be calling on hoax on this, for it not for the 1994 testimony, it can not be ignored.

I am not especially good at parsing out complex timelines for events. And Rendlesham is a real doozy. But a few observations:

-It is my understanding that Rendlesham broke in a big way with the surfacing of the Halt memo and (later?) audio tape of events of one particular night. I will stick my neck out a bit and say that something about Halt's role in Rendlesham has always struck me as discordant. It starts with a leak of his neatly worded memo and is compounded by public access to his audio tapes. Chain of evidence for the tapes seems a bit odd as well. Here we have potentially career altering hard evidence that, Halt claims, found its way into the public sector by way of someone finding and copying it to be played for friends' entertainment, etc. One would think someone of Halt's stature could keep a tighter grip on this kind of stuff.

-Halt is the only major on-scene player who seems to have come away with unclouded memories of events. Penniston and Burroughs admit to a feeling of altered memories and missing time. Halt, Penniston and (I believe) Burroughs state Penniston and Burroughs were subjected to some kind of pharmacological debriefing with pentothal. How they would know it was specifically pentothal, or why state of the art spooks would use such a presumably obsolete drug (if they did) is another question worth asking. One gets the impression that their "debriefing" was less for purposes of information extraction than for memory alteration. Judging from taped public appearances, one also gets the impression that the two enlisted personnel's mental health may have suffered over the years, Penniston's in particular. Perhaps we should put this in the larger context of this phenomenon which has a history of leaving in-close witnesses permanently altered.

-And what, indeed, of Cabansag? He seems to have sidestepped the spotlight since 1980.

-When Rendelsham first broke, high level correspondent Chuck De Caro weighed in with very astute questions and observations. Then he seems to have dropped Rendlesham like a hot potato. One of his most interesting observations was regarding on the scene reactions of highly trained security police to encounters at Rendlesham, in which some supposedly turned and ran for cover in stark contradiction to
their mission, training, and innate disposition. I am not faulting anyone here, just making note of the musings of De Caro, who is not exactly a stranger to things military.

I know what the symbols mean. I had them decoded by peoples from another planet. It can be found in the book "The Theologians of Orion" - the book is now being printed.

Back