• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Remote Viewing

I find the whole deal at least compelling enough to give it an honest shot and see where it goes. I would not use such a method as this to try to prove to anyone else anything based on my own pursuits, but then, I aint pursuing it with an interest towards proving to anyone but myself, and this method seems perfect for that.

Thanks a ton, Daz, for creating this little tester and offering it up for public use!

Yup, you yourself. That's the way it works. Daz does have a cool generator.

I'll post the link for more targets below. Just choose one of the dates and write it down and email it to yourself for a pre-time stamp. That way you know you didn't waffle somehow. Then get impressions just like you did with Daz and again, email them to yourself so you get a time-stamp. Then click on the date and you'll get your feedback, again you can do the email time-stamp if you want.

There will always be the people who don't believe you, but you and your individual subconscious are the only ones that count. You're building the language of trust that the subconscious mind gave your conscious mind information and you listened. Keep that up and it will do it some more.

If we get enough people to understand that we might be able to get some constructive stuff done around this planet.

Target pool:
http://www.crviewer.com/TARGETS/TargetIndex.asp

Hope this helps,
Teresa

Ok do folks want to do another target? Im not sure if Gulliver is still around, but daz, or Teresa or anyone?

David isnt around and apparently Aaron is banned too. So if you guys feel like doing another one (understand if you dont) let me know and Ill select a feedback image and email it to Gene.

Ok do folks want to do another target? Im not sure if Gulliver is still around, but daz, or Teresa or anyone?

David isnt around and apparently Aaron is banned too. So if you guys feel like doing another one (understand if you dont) let me know and Ill select a feedback image and email it to Gene.

Thanks Gareth, but I haven't been practicing and my stuff probably stinks. I just worked a target last week for the first time in months.

It sounds like there are others here who might want to give it a go, tho.

~Teresa

I'm the author of this session. If you think the drawings are cool, wait to see the translated descriptions in the session! The drawings didn't represent the target well, in my opinion. But I'm much skeptical about anything I do.

Can't wait to see your session pdfs translated! I cheated and plugged your summaries into Word and translated them, though! ;)

~Teresa

I look at this and laugh.

The Titanic is pretty iconic, and there's enough photos out there of the wreckage for ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE to recognize what they are seeing.

If RV, is about being vague, and guessing what they saw after the fact, then the test works.

While I was unable to participate, I wish now that I had, because I could have been every bit as vague and looked every bit as skilled as these guys.

Yes i nearly laughed as well. I forgot to add you to the list of chumps who do no real research and then just make pronouncements.

This lack of research ethic also resulted in you choosing to do a RV course, years ago, run by none other than ED DHAMES, possibly one of the worst people you would choose to learn anything from and after 5 or 6 months suddenly discover that he is full of it, announcing to the world that RV is nothing more than a big fat con job!

Tommy Allison said:
Chances are I will be banned before Any test is made. I can tell you all for a fact that Daz Smith is a fucking fraud, and always will be. Just like Gullible, I mean Gulliver.

If you believe in them, and believe they have "powers" you're unworthy of my respect.

You should be banned! Others have been banned for far less than what you have gotten away with, acting like a drooling forum bully, ready to abuse anybody, including first time posters who happen to have a differing opinion than your own.

Aaron LeClair/Stillborn banning himself? What a joke!
He gets into an argument with someone who knows his subject, has had years of experience in it, hundreds of hours of research under his belt and with little or no research himself, into the same subject, gets upset when he is put in his place and then runs off and throws his skirt up over his head like a whiney schoolgirl. He is the assclown of all moderators. (No disrespect to the other Paracast forum moderators!)

Welp, I am definitely no "effortless natural", as I've since tried about 10 targets, taking anywhere from 1-10 min to see what comes to me, and I've been WAY off on all of them. As time permits I do intend to check out some of the instructionals I've seen (the manuals on Daz's site, and the audio files on the Farsight one) and see what I can do without being able to devote huge amounts of my life to it.

This is definitely interesting / stimulating, and I'm very grateful that it has been brought up for exploration... it should be fun to play around with, and who knows what it could indeed lead to... definitely *nothing* if not attempted!

Guys,
Im willing to debate the realities of Rv with anyone.
But im not willing to task abuse from anybody.
I truely cant remember seeing anything about the loss of a cat in this RV thread if i missed it I apologise - all i saw was the line about being away.

Its clear that a civil debate cannot be had on this topic without slanderous and abusive comments being made. Anything to deflect from any real test or investigation I guess.

For those who joined in with non abusive comments, questions and participation, thank you its been fun and educational.

All the best...

Daz

You are such a liar. You're the one who made the provocative and abusive post to me, and here you're pretending to be the one offended.

You're a fraud. Not just with your RV nonsense, but in every facet of your pathetic life.

I stand by my comments and will take my banning as a badge of honor, because anyone who doesn't question your or anyone else's claims isn't doing due diligence. If questioning you, or calling you out on your nonsense is being abusive, then surround yourself with only sycophants like so many other frauds do.

I'll gladly be banned if it means proving that the people who run this forum have lost their objectivity.

Yes i nearly laughed as well. I forgot to add you to the list of chumps who do no real research and then just make pronouncements.

This lack of research ethic also resulted in you choosing to do a RV course, years ago, run by none other than ED DHAMES, possibly one of the worst people you would choose to learn anything from and after 5 or 6 months suddenly discover that he is full of it, announcing to the world that RV is nothing more than a big fat con job!

You should be banned! Others have been banned for far less than what you have gotten away with, acting like a drooling forum bully, ready to abuse anybody, including first time posters who happen to have a differing opinion than your own.

Aaron LeClair/Stillborn banning himself? What a joke!
He gets into an argument with someone who knows his subject, has had years of experience in it, hundreds of hours of research under his belt and with little or no research himself, into the same subject, gets upset when he is put in his place and then runs off and throws his skirt up over his head like a whiney schoolgirl. He is the assclown of all moderators. (No disrespect to the other Paracast forum moderators!)

Uh... Do you have any idea what you're talking about in regards to what I know? Oh that's right, No, you don't. You also haven't been provoked. Your idiocy knows no bounds in this regard and your lack of clarity is even funnier to me.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's when they make big claims, that they get defensive when people like me ask questions. What I really enjoy is when they try to lecture and go on and on ad nauseum about how much I don't know, when if they were truly psychic, they would know that a good portion of my life has been devoted to this sort of thing.

I'll let you go on and keep believing that you have my personality pegged, but you don't. In my mind, you're the stereotypical kool-aid drinking moron who will follow anyone who has something shiny to show you.

I look forward to my being banned, I truly do, because it will prove without a doubt that any objectivity this forum had, is gone.

Uh... Do you have any idea what you're talking about in regards to what I know? Oh that's right, No, you don't. You also haven't been provoked. Your idiocy knows no bounds in this regard and your lack of clarity is even funnier to me.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's when they make big claims, that they get defensive when people like me ask questions. What I really enjoy is when they try to lecture and go on and on ad nauseum about how much I don't know, when if they were truly psychic, they would know that a good portion of my life has been devoted to this sort of thing.

I'll let you go on and keep believing that you have my personality pegged, but you don't. In my mind, you're the stereotypical kool-aid drinking moron who will follow anyone who has something shiny to show you.

I look forward to my being banned, I truly do, because it will prove without a doubt that any objectivity this forum had, is gone.

Who cares what you know or what what you think i know or don't know about you.
Your just a knuckle dragging forum bully who thinks he can ram his opinion down the throat of every person who has a differing opinion.

You should be banned simply for the way you swear at and abuse other posters with the most outrageously vile invective like some mouth foaming rottweiler. Especially first time posters who are probably put off for life after suffering a roasting from tommy the angry termite.

Personality pegged? Your damn right i don' have your personality pegged. I'll leave that to the clinical psychiatrists to deal with. I'm sure they would have a field day with your actions here.

Trippy...
I was just checking out Daz's site and saw the link for the "target generator", tried a quick one... I didn't put ANY ritualistic prep, just took a super fast impression and saw a circle... just a plain old everyday black circle on a white background, sorta like a flash card. T

Very cool feeling huh? There is a known phenomena in RV where beginners often get pretty amazing results. More practice allows the RVer to pick up more detail about the site.

Regards
Ralph

YOU #$$@$ $(#(@#)!@_@#*@#@*@)!#)(!(!)@#()!)*#)!(##)&*)$!$)#

Yawn. Tommy has lost it again and gone all emotional on us. Trying to have a semblance of a rational civil discussion here is hard work. It's like having terrorists lobbing mortars into the forum whenever the discussion gets interesting.

Tommy, I am sorry about your cat. You did make it quite clear that your other commitments prevented from participating (no matter what Daz thinks), and as I understand, nobody commented at the time and the forum accepted it.

However, please stop resorting to ugly personal abuse whenever you feel you are sleighted yourself. Loosing your objectivity so frequently does make others wonder how objective you are in forming the opinions you freely share with the forum. Your would be far more convincing if you avoided the ad hominem abusive attacks, and actually discussed the topic rather than the value of the dirt on your boot.

Hello everyone. I am a new member and this is my first post. I've read through the posts on this thread and didn't see any mention of a book I read almost a decade ago that was pretty interesting to me. I've since heard that the book made a lot of little mistakes on details, but got most of it right. Anyway, it's called "Remote Viewers" by Jim Schnabel. I can understand people being skeptical about the craft, but the fact is the US Government did use it for quite some time and it was useful in several circumstances that are documented in the book. Personally, I liked the show.

Yawn. Tommy has lost it again and gone all emotional on us. Trying to have a semblance of a rational civil discussion here is hard work. It's like having terrorists lobbing mortars into the forum whenever the discussion gets interesting.

I suggest using the ignore feature of the forum in the user control panel. This kind of childish tirade is a prime example of everything that is wrong in the paranormal and ufo communities. It's no wonder people aren't taken seriously when they behave like three year olds in public forums.

I suggest using the ignore feature of the forum in the user control panel. This kind of childish tirade is a prime example of everything that is wrong in the paranormal and ufo communities. It's no wonder people aren't taken seriously when they behave like three year olds in public forums.
As you state, if you don't wish to read someone's posts, you can use the Ignore feature, or just don't read it. Nobody forces you to read and/or participate in a thread if you don't want to. More to the point: We are taking actions (behind the scenes) to address situations where a member gets out of control, OK?

Let's not dwell on it. Time to move on.

I thought he meant that it happened to be easier for us humans to remote view a target that was active or emotionally charged. I don't think he was saying anything about absolutes.
A stationary object that is boring, dull and unchanging to human eyes might actually be full of change at its molecular level.

I agree that he said nothing about absolutes, that was my own inference.
Change being the only thing you can be sure will happen. Universally Absolute.

Shift Happens, whether we can perceive it or not.:)

New Test image for anyone who wants to play along at home. .

I've created another test image and encrypted it, assigned a random generated number, and uploaded it here .

Anyone care to RV it? Take a shot, pm me the results, and I'll post them and the decryption key next weekend.

Noone has access to this key except myself.

I've created another test image and encrypted it, assigned a random generated number, and uploaded it here .

Anyone care to RV it? Take a shot, pm me the results, and I'll post them and the decryption key next weekend.

Noone has access to this key except myself.

Hi Greenman,

I'm a mod for Lyn Buchanan's two egroups and I'm a member of the IRVA egroup. If you're willing to put an actual time deadline for next weekend with that target and if you want, I can post a call for viewers on those three boards to see if anyone would like to give it a go.

I'll need to make the post and explain that they'll have to join here to participate. I don't mind doing that for all of you here because most of this thread seems pretty open to dialogue and the mods indicate they're not into flame wars. I wouldn't volunteer to do this if I thought I was bringing viewers in here for dismemberment.

Apologies that I don't remember what was covered earlier in target selection, and I know you've already chosen one. Technically any verifiable, real-world target is appropriate. Some folks say that it doesn't matter but murder and mayhem targets are a little rough for some folks. Even Ingo had to back off those after awhile. Different viewers have different strengths; that's why teams are chosen to work projects. The more gestalts the better for an exercise like this because it makes it more interesting: land, air, water, space, manmade, biologicals.

I haven't worked a target in a long time. I'm going to try a few and if I can get some reasonable site contact without building too many castles I may give it a go but what I'd really like to be when I grow up is an analyst. Not lookin' for that to happen in this lifetime; too many classes and too little time. ;)

Hope this helps,
Teresa

Teresa, thanks for the response and the offer. If you want a deadine let's say 12 noon Pacific time Sunday May 24, 2009.

The target subject has been selected to meet the guidelines described by DAZ, and also has an appropriate associated intent statement.
The target number is provided on the link above

Teresa, thanks for the response and the offer. If you want a deadine let's say 12 noon Pacific time Sunday May 24, 2009.

The target subject has been selected to meet the guidelines described by DAZ, and also has an appropriate associated intent statement.
The target number is provided on the link above

Duh. I would hope that people would join Paracast for discussion purposes, but I'm going to post that they'll need to so they can ante up
that they're sending sessions in.

Either that, or if they don't want to join I can give them the option of letting me ante up publicly for them and then I gather up their sessions for you. If that happens then I remove myself from working the target to avoid finger-pointing and thoughts that I might have looked at their sessions which might influence mine.

If they don't have to join it takes out a barrier and might increase viewer participation.

Thanks,
Teresa

Back