• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Remote Viewing

I meant I think youll have a hard time convincing people that E.T. actually RVd a dining room in the Titanic.

Hi Gareth,

No worries, I have no need for major convincing campaigns. Anybody who is seriously interested in learning about RV will ask questions and / or go read up on it.

Once an understanding of RV is established, anybody who is following this thread will realize that E.T. described what a dining room on a cruise liner would look like, described his impressions that the people didn't know what was coming (Titanic sinking was a bit of a surprise to all), and he did it before the feedback.

The tasker asked for information about the ship and things that had to do with it. The Titanic was a remote viewing target and anything at the site would be up for description. E.T. gave him some of that information and if he were officially viewing could have given much more. He had great site contact.

Hope this helps,
Teresa

The great thing about remote viewing is that nearly everyone can do it to a greater or lesser extent. You can see people demonstrating the skill every day in the RV communities such as Ten Thousand Roads if you are interested enough to join (for free). Every day there are dozens of blind sessions by people like Daz and Marv (and beginners like me) to be amazed at (or laugh at in my case). Some are just 5 minute quickies, other are detailed 90 minute sessions. And you can give it a go for yourself.

You can pay for training courses from ex-military remote viewers, or learn the skill for nothing through reading RV guides and manuals such as those available from Daz's site and joining in RV discussion forums, where you can get help from people who have been doing it for years (and occasionally bump into an ex-military viewer). Not to mention the dozen or so really good books that you can buy.

Remote Viewing is not a field that is reliant on testing the rare mystic art of some psychic of dubious renown, or the research skills of UFO investigators, trying to assemble hidden facts for some 50 year old event. If you really want to investigate it, try it yourself. Then you will have some first hand expeience of "separating signal from noise" to back up your opinions - whether they are positive or negative.

The great thing about remote viewing is that nearly everyone can do it to a greater or lesser extent....... If you really want to investigate it, try it yourself. Then you will have some first hand expeience of "separating signal from noise" to back up your opinions - whether they are positive or negative.

Everything Ralph says is correct. There a tons of viewers from all over the world getting good results. It's like riding a bike or propelling a swing. Until you actually try it, then learn how to do it, you can't really begin to understand the experience. You can be given all sorts of information that gives you an idea but information alone just doesn't work.

Here are two pdf sessions of the construction of the Cheops pyramid in Egypt. They were posted on the IRVA board and they haven't been translated yet but the sketches are very cool!

http://www.remoteviewing.org/2009/05/

Hope this helps,
Teresa

Teresa, I very much appreciate your replies to my query. I must say though that I am still very much unconvinced that I had any sort of legit RV experience, as I've tried to Google up some pictures of dining rooms on the Titanic, have found some, and none resembled what I saw, which was a wood paneled room that was apparently at the end of a larger room (I could "sense" the larger room behind me), and was sorta recessed down a few steps from the main room... the doorless entrance to the left, with only a half wall separating it (as in the separator wall didn't go all the way to the ceiling). If I can find any evidence of there having been such a location on the actual ship, then I will pretty much have no doubt.

I definitely received some worthwhile data / concepts from your postings though (such as the points regarding the relation between the subconscious and conscious), so again, very much appreciate your typing time.

dude,
you may have accessed the target with your data - its hard to say in full. But how rv works is that your own memories and knowledge is used to create a virtual reality version in your head of the actual target - so your table and setting might not exactly match the real ones as its a simulation based on the best fit in your experiences.

When we Rv we dont actually go to these places - a part of us (through the holographic universe) knows what the target is, and using our life knowldge it tries to show us the target with a virtual creataion - which is where noise or errors in the rv process occur.

daz

dude,
you may have accessed the target with your data - its hard to say in full. But how rv works is that your own memories and knowledge is used to create a virtual reality version in your head of the actual target - so your table and setting might not exactly match the real ones as its a simulation based on the best fit in your experiences.

When we Rv we dont actually go to these places - a part of us (through the holographic universe) knows what the target is, and using our life knowldge it tries to show us the target with a virtual creataion - which is where noise or errors in the rv process occur.

daz

You just blew my mind.

Im 800% positive Ive heard from other RV interviews that you do indeed view the actual target. Almost like an OBE type experience.

What about those stories of Russian dogs or whatever apparently 'sensing' RVers on the site of a sensitive military building in the Cold War? I know Ive heard stuff like that before.

Teresa, I very much appreciate your replies to my query. I must say though that I am still very much unconvinced that I had any sort of legit RV experience, as I've tried to Google up some pictures of dining rooms on the Titanic, have found some, and none resembled what I saw, which was a wood paneled room that was apparently at the end of a larger room (I could "sense" the larger room behind me), and was sorta recessed down a few steps from the main room... the doorless entrance to the left, with only a half wall separating it (as in the separator wall didn't go all the way to the ceiling). If I can find any evidence of there having been such a location on the actual ship, then I will pretty much have no doubt.

I definitely received some worthwhile data / concepts from your postings though (such as the points regarding the relation between the subconscious and conscious), so again, very much appreciate your typing time.

Thanks E.T., glad I could be of some help. Now for an "AHA!" addition. Your description here is a lot more detailed than the original. If you were officially in session, your job would be to write all of that down and sketch it to the best of your ability. If you were in training with Lyn and mentioned all of this extra information without writing it down he would be headed for the jar of wet noodles. ;)

Now since you just described the room in more detail I went sleuthing the online archives myself, especially looking for officer's saloons or the like, which might have been adjacent to a main dining room. No luck here either. The Hermetic had a possibility but I didn't find any similar design schematics for the Titanic that worked.

Daz is right; you are essentially building a virtual reality and describing it. It's like going to the library and asking the librarian a question, then saying "I'll go wait over there." You don't have to know about the place or the event; it's like there is a book on a shelf from that moment in time just waiting for you to pull it out to read.

Hope this helps,
Teresa

What about those stories of Russian dogs or whatever apparently 'sensing' RVers on the site of a sensitive military building in the Cold War? I know Ive heard stuff like that before.
Hype or imagination IMO.

The truth of remote viewing is in quantum physics and the holographic universe. Everything in the universe, all time matter and everything is connected. You don't need to travel anywhere - all the information is already in and a part of you. All we as remote viewers is quieten our minds long enuf to use our sensitive skills to interpret very sensative basic information. This comes across as clusters of data usually a few at a time. We use our life experiences to then build a picture and to interpret the actual site.

Its why places, people, events and things we have directly experienced in life become easier/more accuarte targets for us. For example its why doctors and nurses are generally good with life targets, and engineers can describe an engine better than I can - who doesn't know how one works or has never really seen or experience inside of one. When you dont have a life memory or experience to build a piece of the puzzle your mind uses the next best thing - and this in part is where the 'noise' or mistakes creep into the rv process.

You can have an OBE type experience we call this bilocation where you buy so much into the reality you create that you actually do believe you are at the target - but that's all it is. This is discouraged as you cant report if you become too detached.

Think about it - the mind is constantly creating reality scenarios on the fly as you drive or walk down the street, its thinking in advance trying to compute conclusions to situations to keep you safe - creating a virtual reality in your mind (will that car pull out - if it does what will happen - 'conjurers imagery of it hitting your fender') - rv is an extension of this. Its another reason why everyone can remote view.

daz

Well done Daz, Gulliver and others who joined in this experiment.:)
I think you all showed that something is, indeed, going on with RV.
While your results weren't stellar enough for chumps like derekcbart and stllborn, et al to give any recognition to (although i think stillborn did concede on a few points), it shows that results are achievable from the protocols that RV presents. :)

Phil

You just blew my mind.

Im 800% positive Ive heard from other RV interviews that you do indeed view the actual target. Almost like an OBE type experience.

Hi Gareth,

Good questions, thanks for asking!

On page 87 of The Seventh Sense, Lyn Buchanan explains that CRV could not be detetcted because the viewer does not go anywhere, they are receiving impressions by interviewing their own subconscious mind.

From the terminology section of www.crviewer.com:

"P.S.I.: This acronym stands for "Perfect Site Integration." There are times in a session when the contact with the site is so strong that the Viewer experiences actual presence at the site. Full sound, sight, tactile, smell, and all other sensory impressions are as they would be if the Viewer were actually there. This is extremely rare, and most exciting because it seems to the viewer that he/she is actually at the site.

In formal CRV, it is also discouraged, because while the viewer it experiencing the site totally, he/she is unable to report the experiences. Therefore, when he/she "comes back" from the site, all that gets reported is a pale summary of impressions. CRV developers found that keeping a viewer slightly detached from the site and reporting perceptions as they happen gives much more complete and accurate information.

See also, "bilocation"." (Lyn Buchanan)

Hope this helps,
Teresa

While your results weren't stellar enough for chumps like derekcbart and stllborn, et al to give any recognition to (although i think stillborn did concede on a few points), it shows that results are achievable from the protocols that RV presents. :)

Phil

I look at this and laugh.

The Titanic is pretty iconic, and there's enough photos out there of the wreckage for ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE to recognize what they are seeing.

If RV, is about being vague, and guessing what they saw after the fact, then the test works.

While I was unable to participate, I wish now that I had, because I could have been every bit as vague and looked every bit as skilled as these guys.

Phil

Silvia Brown can achieve the results she wants from parameters that she sets. Those who question parameters set by the test subjects are hardly chumps. I have said before that I am open to remote viewing. I wanted to demonstrate it. That's why I offered to do the first test (this is Stillborn if you didn't know). I am impressed with Gulliver, not Daz so far. I have mentioned how I wouldn't have a problem with someone considering Gul having a hit with his drawing of the large ship and people in the water.

Although I disagree with Derek on some issues, I think he has been polite and civil, and doesn't deserve the chump label. However, your comments make me think of someone else who might deserve it.

The Titanic is pretty iconic, and there's enough photos out there of the wreckage for ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE to recognize what they are seeing.

If RV, is about being vague, and guessing what they saw after the fact, then the test works.

While I was unable to participate, I wish now that I had, because I could have been every bit as vague and looked every bit as skilled as these guys.

I would have actually guessed the Titanic first. Second would be 9/11, then the 85 (?) shuttle disaster. I didn't post this because it would have been "frontloading". But for what it's worth, those three events came to mind. Am I psychic? Maybe. Was it just a lucky guess? Perhaps.

David took leave of the forums so not sure if he'll be doing any tests. Seems some have an axe to grind with me, so I probably aint a good choice for it. I do encourage anyone who wants to continue to do the RV testing to do so. I think it's great if we take it past the level of discussion and into the realm of demonstration.

And again, I thank those who have tried for participating. I really do. It's hard to find people willing to do tests. Most people cop out most of the time in my experience. Having said that, I'm not going to be uncritical. It serves RV no purpose. You need to try and disprove something in hopes to prove it. If it still stands, after critical analysis is when you have a proof, or fact.

And before Tommy gets flamed for disagreeing with some. He has stated he thinks there is something to RV too. He just doesn't think everyone who claims they can do it, can.

Tommy,
the problem is you didnt did you - the test was there - but you or others did not participate - you wimped out.

You comment's just suggest that still, even with all the supplied links to information you remain clueless on the subject you are attempting to ridicule.

Also you are all taking this as a single one time only show of RV, we do this three time or more a week every week for years - its not just as isolated example there are thousands.

If you guys thinks its so easy to match what you call 'vague data' to a target then both you and Aaron put your money where your mouth is.
I will now choose a target for you to view and will share this with the admin of the forum - you go away and do a fake vague rv thing and well see how close it is to the target I pick. How about it you up for the chalenge or chicken?

Lets see if you can make-up a vague as you call it set of info and hit the target?

daz

I have said before that I am open to remote viewing. I wanted to demonstrate it. That's why I offered to do the first test (this is Stillborn if you didn't know). I am impressed with Gulliver, not Daz so far. I have mentioned how I wouldn't have a problem with someone considering Gul having a hit with his drawing of the large ship and people in the water.
Aaron,
if you think its vague - do my experiment - show me now how you can make-up vague data to match a target I choose in a simile of the test we just ran - put your money where your mouth is.
Lets see if you can get your vague fake data to match a target of my choosing.

And before Tommy gets flamed for disagreeing with some. He has stated he thinks there is something to RV too. He just doesn't think everyone who claims they can do it, can.

Nah - if you have brain activity you can rv - its a normal function and not a mystical gift.

daz

Aaron,
if you think its vague - do my experiment - show me now how you can make-up vague data to match a target I choose in a simile of the test we just ran - put your money where your mouth is.
Lets see if you can get your vague fake data to match a target of my choosing.

Nah - if you have brain activity you can rv - its a normal function and not a mystical gift.

daz

Ok. Tell me when to try.

If I fail, doesn't mean you weren't vague btw.

I will confess. I don't practice trying to be psychic. You may have me on that by years. I will attempt it though.

Please send your info to Gene and lets see how this plans out.

Daz still acts like I am against RV, even though I've stated I'm impressed with Gulliver. Guess he hates he wasn't included?

Daz picture has colors in it. Some lines. I feel as if it could be of significance, or, maybe it couldn't. I see shapes. Important shapes. This picture means something.

I see grey, white, cloudy stuff. Some color. Vague, like a past war or battle of some sort. Oppression. But at the same time something to celebrate. Weight heavy on me, like something important, maybe not what occurred but maybe as it need be.

Shark. Might be a metaphor.

Damage.

Excitement.

Two lines between two people. There's an exchange.

Back