• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Remote Viewing

If I fail, doesn't mean you weren't vague btw.

I will confess. I don't practice trying to be psychic. You may have me on that by years. I will attempt it though.

Please send your info to Gene and lets see how this plans out.

Daz still acts like I am against RV, even though I've stated I'm impressed with Gulliver. Guess he hates he wasn't included?
LOL not at all - your comments on my ability mean nothing to me I've been doing this successfully for over 13 years and have many clients, and amazing hits including money winning experiments under my belt. Do you really think I haven't encountered people who are ignorant of the larger subject before. Youre childish attempts to distract or dissway me with 'ego' driven comments wont work.

For me its all about RV - you claim my data was vague - well I claim you dont know what you are talking about and out of approx 200 pieces of data only one was wrong (dry, land).

Remember I dont want you to attempt to be psychic - i wnat you to create a fake psychic vague impression that will match a target of my choosing. Lets see if its as easy as you claim it is for us to create vague data to match a target.

daz

Daz picture has colors in it. Some lines. I feel as if it could be of significance, or, maybe it couldn't. I see shapes. Important shapes. This picture means something.

I see grey, white, cloudy stuff. Some color. Vague, like a past war or battle of some sort. Oppression. But at the same time something to celebrate. Weight heavy on me, like something important, maybe not what occurred but maybe as it need be.

Shark. Might be a metaphor.

Damage.

Excitement.

Two lines between two people. There's an exchange.

You might want to wait til we set this up properly for all to see and evaluate. :)

daz

Tommy,
the problem is you didnt did you - the test was there - but you or others did not participate - you wimped out. Perhaps you are talking about the second test? Where were u on the first? Because you decided not to do it, should we discount you ?

You comment's just suggest that still, even with all the supplied links to information you remain clueless on the subject you are attempting to ridicule.

Also you are all taking this as a single one time only show of RV, we do this three time or more a week every week for years - its not just as isolated example there are thousands.

If you guys thinks its so easy to match what you call 'vague data' to a target then both you and Aaron put your money where your mouth is.
I will now choose a target for you to view and will share this with the admin of the forum - you go away and do a fake vague rv thing and well see how close it is to the target I pick. How about it you up for the chalenge or chicken?

Lets see if you can make-up a vague as you call it set of info and hit the target?

daz

You weren't involved in the first test, yet commented on it if I remember correctly. Why can't Tommy?

Tommy had the death of his cat/and or some business. I wouldn't call that wimping out. In fact, the fact you jump to that conclusion actually pisses me off. Maybe you should have remote viewed Tommy, but instead you rely on not doing it?

Tommy may know a little about the subject through some people he knows.

And Daz, I mention many times already how we need to do more tests and not just one.
Daz, for what it's worth, you're awfully defensive against people who want to demonstrate and question things. Ed Dames is the same way.

LOL not at all - your comments on my ability mean nothing to me I've been doing this successfully for over 13 years and have many clients, and amazing hits including money winning experiments under my belt. Do you really think I haven't encountered people who are ignorant of the larger subject before. Youre childish attempts to distract or dissway me with 'ego' driven comments wont work.

For me its all about RV - you claim my data was vague - well I claim you dont know what you are talking about and out of approx 200 pieces of data only one was wrong (dry, land).

Remember I dont want you to attempt to be psychic - i wnat you to create a fake psychic vague impression that will match a target of my choosing. Lets see if its as easy as you claim it is for us to create vague data to match a target.

daz

I already posted my response to your test before you made it. Please send it to Gene.

You might want to wait til we set this up properly for all to see and evaluate. :)

daz

No thanks. In the end, people are going to believe what they want. Matters little of what I do.

But yeah, sure, "set it up" I'll play along.

If I fail, are you going to use that as proof you have rv abilities?

I said your comments are vague. How was it not? It was very very vague. Gul did better. Sorry.

If you truly do have the ability. Go shut James Randi up. Make a Mil. Give it to charity.

No thanks. In the end, people are going to believe what they want. Matters little of what I do.

But yeah, sure, "set it up" I'll play along.

If I fail, are you going to use that as proof you have rv abilities?
No but I could if you fail use it to show that your accusations of vague when virtually ALL the data fits the target are both incorrect and not valid - if you fail.

daz

I said your comments are vague. How was it not? It was very very vague. Gul did better. Sorry.

If you truly do have the ability. Go shut James Randi up. Make a Mil. Give it to charity.
:(

Is that the best you can do - is this the pinnacle of debate in a proper and scientific manner?

daz

No but I could if you fail use it to show that your accusations of vague when virtually ALL the data fits the target are both incorrect and not valid - if you fail.

daz

I did try to read your sentence above, like 15 times... I'm scratching my head still. Having said that, maybe you made sense, and I'm too stupid to get it. I just wanted to say, I did try many many times to understand what you typed. I failed.

Ive message Gene about the start of the experiment, I have target ready for you to do.

Sorry But i had a quick scan - couldnt find any RV questions. I did find one about tommy and his cat.
Tommy had the death of his cat/and or some business. I wouldn't call that wimping out. In fact, the fact you jump to that conclusion actually pisses me off. Maybe you should have remote viewed Tommy, but instead you rely on not doing it?
when the Rv target went LIVE tommy said he couldnt do the target because:
If I wasn't in Pennsylvania this week on business, I would.
No mention of a cat - if hed' really have wanted to Im sure thy have internet access in Pennsylvania.
But other than this no questions of note.

daz

jesus

Aaron ban himself?

I really want to see this test... Tommy & Aaron/stillborn - step up gents. Lets do this all proper like.

Aaron/stillborn I think it would be best if you did another 'viewing'.

Tommy,
the problem is you didnt did you - the test was there - but you or others did not participate - you wimped out.

You comment's just suggest that still, even with all the supplied links to information you remain clueless on the subject you are attempting to ridicule.

Also you are all taking this as a single one time only show of RV, we do this three time or more a week every week for years - its not just as isolated example there are thousands.

If you guys thinks its so easy to match what you call 'vague data' to a target then both you and Aaron put your money where your mouth is.
I will now choose a target for you to view and will share this with the admin of the forum - you go away and do a fake vague rv thing and well see how close it is to the target I pick. How about it you up for the chalenge or chicken?

Lets see if you can make-up a vague as you call it set of info and hit the target?

daz

YOU FUCKING LYING PRICK.

I was unable to participate, because I had this thing called a LIFE, and a JOB to deal with. OH, but if you were psychic, you would have understood that not only did I have to fucking work, but I lost a cat this week, SOMETHING THAT I ACTUALLY POSTED TO THIS FORUM.

Do me a favor, you sniveling cowardly sack of shit. The next time you want to share a piece of your mind with me, put a loaded shotgun in your mouth and pull the fucking trigger.

You're as gifted as the dirt I scrape off my fucking boot.

Chances are I will be banned before Any test is made. I can tell you all for a fact that Daz Smith is a fucking fraud, and always will be. Just like Gullible, I mean Gulliver.

If you believe in them, and believe they have "powers" you're unworthy of my respect.

Chances are I will be banned before Any test is made. I can tell you all for a fact that Daz Smith is a fucking fraud, and always will be. Just like Gullible, I mean Gulliver.

If you believe in them, and believe they have "powers" you're unworthy of my respect.
Tommy, you need to settle down. You are making this a far too emotional issue. If you don't believe Daz, fine. Certainly he should have shown greater respect for your personal and work situation. But this is getting way out of hand, and I don't want to ban people unless I'm forced to do so.

Agree or disagree if you will -- but can't we just get along?

Tommy Allison sounds like Ed Dames. Rude and w/o arguments. :D

Teresa said:
Here are two pdf sessions of the construction of the Cheops pyramid in Egypt. They were posted on the IRVA board and they haven't been translated yet but the sketches are very cool!

2009 May | Remote Sensing
I'm the author of this session. If you think the drawings are cool, wait to see the translated descriptions in the session! The drawings didn't represent the target well, in my opinion. But I'm much skeptical about anything I do.

As Gene says, let's not get sidetracked by personal issues, but stick to discussion of the phenomena that is RV. Throwing insults around doesn't get anyone anywhere and is a huge distraction and detraction to this thread.

Thanks!

Trippy...

I was just checking out Daz's site and saw the link for the "target generator", tried a quick one... I didn't put ANY ritualistic prep, just took a super fast impression and saw a circle... just a plain old everyday black circle on a white background, sorta like a flash card. Then I put my email in and had the target sent to me...

The Colosseum.net : The resourceful site on the Colosseum

Here is his "target generator"...

Target Monkey - Remote viewing targets

I find the whole deal at least compelling enough to give it an honest shot and see where it goes. I would not use such a method as this to try to prove to anyone else anything based on my own pursuits, but then, I aint pursuing it with an interest towards proving to anyone but myself, and this method seems perfect for that.

Thanks a ton, Daz, for creating this little tester and offering it up for public use!

Guys,
Im willing to debate the realities of Rv with anyone.
But im not willing to task abuse from anybody.
I truely cant remember seeing anything about the loss of a cat in this RV thread if i missed it I apologise - all i saw was the line about being away.

Its clear that a civil debate cannot be had on this topic without slanderous and abusive comments being made. Anything to deflect from any real test or investigation I guess.

For those who joined in with non abusive comments, questions and participation, thank you its been fun and educational.

All the best...

Daz

Back