• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Remote Viewing

Well done, Gulliver!! :D :D

Someone mix up a few martinis for those who still can't quite believe it... (see Daz's magazine Eight Martinis)

KRG

Forgive me for being a johnny come lately, but why do you say: "Describe the ship in the picture, and any details surrounding it." ? Wouldn't that basically be giving a huge clue to any generic description of a ship ? :confused:

Forgive me for being a johnny come lately, but why do you say: "Describe the ship in the picture, and any details surrounding it." ? Wouldn't that basically be giving a huge clue to any generic description of a ship ? :confused:

I was looking to see if any description of the actual event of the sinking of the Titanic would surface, and remember, NO ONE saw this target description beforehand. Perhaps I'm still not totally clear on the parameters of how this all works, I was originally just going to have the target description be the name of the ship, but I didn't think that was enough. Remember, this image could be absolutely anything. The description supplied by Gulliver is pretty darned good, IMO.

dB

It seems pretty clear to me that this particular remote viewing test was a success. However, all that this means is that the viewer succeeded at this one attempt. It does not mean that another viewing will be a success or that all remote viewings are a success. Only additional attempts can lead to making that form of general statement.

Well done Gulliver.

True, he does seem to describe a sinking ship and people evacuating. Great stuff! I was just wondering if it could be done without a target description, it would be even more impressive.

And I've sent Gene the PDF of Daz's attempt on this target, which he'll post here shortly.

dB

I'm attaching the PDF file from Daz to this message. I'll leave it up to you listeners to make a decision on how it relates to the target. It is, by the way, 18 pages in length.

Admittedly the hard, solid dry land descriptors don't seem to fit at all but I found, large manmade structure and a strong sense of down to be "hits".

Ohhh what could it be perhaps a herd of cattle in Wyoming or an autoparts store outside Moscow in winter David? ;)

My rv summary was:

The target mainly feels like:
Land, structure/s and a downwards feel or movement.

The land:
Direct, hard, solid rough and dry.

Structure/s:
Feels manmade.
Constructed.
Strong imposing shape and form.
Tall, solid, hard, thick and dense.

The structure feels:
Very linear both on the horizontal and vertical levels. Lots of lines - blocky.
A part of the structure feels downwards based - drops downwards.
I’m not sure if this is motion or aesthetic and visual.

From the perspective of looking up at the target
it looks linear and oblique/sloped.
Everything feels chunky, solid and dense.

This has a ‘monolithic’ and important feel to it, like a memorial, a great sense of pride and achievement, a strength and for show.

Parts of the structure feel:
Blocky, stepped down, solid, edged and chunky.
Strong angles and lines feel like a major part of this target.

Downwards:
A strong sense of downward comes with this target.
A part or focus of the structure is an up down movement, possibly with the eye. I feel the form of the structure and the downwards movement of it are combined in some way.

daz

True, he does seem to describe a sinking ship and people evacuating. Great stuff! I was just wondering if it could be done without a target description, it would be even more impressive.

why?
What difference does this make if the remote viewer has NO information other than a random number?
Please explain the problem to me?

daz

Titanic was one I considered. Hindenburg was easier to find images for though.

As I was thinking of another image to use, Titanic kept coming up, but I thought it would be too similar to the last image of the Hindenburg I used and wanted to go with something else. It seemed like people could make a logical guess with the Titanic after seeing my selection of Hindenburg. Both are very historical travel accidents. Same with 9/11 which also came to mind but I couldn't bring my self to use.

Daz, he hasn't been following the thread so is unaware of the RV protocol et al.

DVS, as DAZ has noted the Rver is only given a 4 digit random number and produced the aforementioned "results". The description David is referencing is in reference to the photograph which is merely for feedback purposes and not provided until after the RV session is concluded.

It seemed like people could make a logical guess with the Titanic after seeing my selection of Hindenburg.

Maybe but what are the odds. Add to this the odds of Gulliver also doing Ok on the first target.

what about the odds of my guessing the targets in most of the public RV work I do - do I guess all these as well?

At some point your going to have to start to accept that we are all interconnected and we are connected to very part of the universe and can access it :) - its not just us two - we all have this ability - you can also do this.

daz

Maybe but what are the odds. Add to this the odds of Gulliver also doing Ok on the first target.

what about the odds of my guessing the targets in most of the public RV work I do - do I guess all these as well?

At some point your going to have to start to accept that we are all interconnected and we are connected to very part of the universe and can access it :) - its not just us two - we all have this ability - you can also do this.

daz

I was commenting on why I decided not to use the Titanic. I wasn't saying that you two did not correctly remote viewed it.

I'm not familiar with your public work.

You apparently haven't remote view my mind:) I already think we are interconnected etc. I have also been open to remote viewing and mentioned how I've seen Joe Mcmoneagle do some impressive stuff.

As long as you two weren't supposed to describe what's in the image, and did not know it was of a ship, then some of the results are interesting.

I think both Gulliver and Daz did pretty good jobs and I'm pleasantly surprised that this turned out as well as it did.

While you both did well, I was also thinking Titanic might not have been the best target to select after the Hindenburg from a skeptical point of view. It was fine for this first test, and I'm not criticizing David for choosing it. But what if the next target was something that fits the general parameters but is not known to history (like something happening in locally).

Again, this was very encouraging, and I hope Daz and Gulliver don't think we just wanted them to jump through hoops. We're really interested in this around here.

I appreciate all the comments and do understand a level of scepticism.

I understand that the targets are of a similar nature but by discussing possible future targets you are essentially also frontloading the participants for any future work. So please keep this in mind.

You could also look at it the other way - if we had thought about it - maybe wed have thought a vehicle would be the last target they'd choose for a second target - and gone in the other direction with our data?

It was a good rv target - just the type of thing that works well with lots of descriptive attributes and change - also it was tasked very well - well done and thanx for all guys.

daz

I'm not familiar with your public work.

Theres a fair bit on my website under results.
I also participated in the Farsight climate change project and had some great results. I'm also doing another public project for them now-where we try to predict a news story a month in advance.

The Farsight Institute | Multiple Universes Project

My first target - I did ok on - nothing amazing. The next one which will be released to evalute in a few days here:
The Farsight Institute | Multiple Universes Project

I did very well on and definately predicted the news article that would be chosen a month later.

As long as you two weren't supposed to describe what's in the image, and did not know it was of a ship, then some of the results are interesting.

No we were completely BLIND to the target. And No the image is for feedback to help evaluate the data for accuracy - the target was the focus of the written cue.

all the best...

Daz

You could also look at it the other way - if we had thought about it - maybe wed have thought a vehicle would be the last target they'd choose for a second target - and gone in the other direction with our data?

Yes, I thought of that as well.

Admittedly the hard, solid dry land descriptors don't seem to fit at all but I found, large manmade structure and a strong sense of down to be "hits".

Ohhh what could it be perhaps a herd of cattle in Wyoming or an autoparts store outside Moscow in winter David? ;)

Yep, it could. I think the details in Daz's session are impressive (more so than the text summary). On P15 summary he states "The target feels important to life, pride, achievement, a sense of memorial. Its scale and size (downwards movement may help in this. Overall I just felt I was looking up at a large manmade structure of great size and shape. A downwards movement or aesthetic seems key."

Back