• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Remote Viewing

I've selected the image. Here's the control #:

I've sent the image to Gene.

Gulliver, Daz, whoever else is interested, the game is afoot.

dB

So theoretically we can use that number and attempt to RV the target as well right?

Would be cool to try taking a hallucinogen like ayahuasca while staring at the number. You never know, you might end up actually AT the target sight!

Spoken to David - it all looks like its OK, I have a few targets to already do as commitments this week, but I will endeavour to do a session on this the latter half of the week or so for you.

It would be great to see some other attempt something as its alwasy great to see what newbies get theri first time - you just never know and its worth a shot.

All the best...
Daz :)

It would be great to see some other attempt something as its alwasy great to see what newbies get theri first time -

I'm looking to the results of all of this! I hope, however, if other forum members decide to participate that they don't go posting their results here till after it's over. Wouldn't want to influence others' results.

I guess they're supposed to be sent to David first?

I'm looking to the results of all of this! I hope, however, if other forum members decide to participate that they don't go posting their results here till after it's over. Wouldn't want to influence others' results.

Absolutely, and thanks for pointing that out!

dB

Yeah, I mentioned that before. My image was a lame joke, so hopefully no one takes it seriously and has it interfere or influence any people trying to rv it.

How accessible is Hal Putoff?

I'm under the impression that Puthoff is somewhat reclusive but I may be mistaken. Targ may be a better bet to approach for an interview. Strieber interviewed him a few years ago for a show. It would be nice to have a show featuring someone that was one of the central players in all of this.

May I also suggest that David sets a deadline for RV sessions to be submitted and ensures that he provides ZERO feedback to anyone until this deadline has passed. Shall we say all sessions in by 12AM GMT Friday?

Gulliver

Ill try for late this week - but as ots been a public holiday this week in the UK im short of days and do have other rv commitments so friday is pushing it especially by mid day for me.

daz

Ill try for late this week - but as ots been a public holiday this week in the UK im short of days and do have other rv commitments so friday is pushing it especially by mid day for me.

daz
The 9th through 11th of this month marks the mid-point of the Sixth Day of the Galactic Underworld according to those Mayan calendar people. The Hunab Ku is supposed to be sending forth some kind of Cosmic-Mojo-Hoodoo. That may be a good time to give it a go.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I've been far too busy and on a weird work schedule to keep up with this thread as much as I would have liked ... though skimming it suggests maybe that's for the best ... :)

Anyhow. David and others who are proctoring tests, I found some offbeat photos online, and a couple in my own personal archives, which were taken from interesting/quirky events. Happy to contribute them for the testing if you'd like extra targets. Otherwise I'm going to sit back and wait for more results rather than making things more annoying for our guinea pigs by trying to set up even more protocols and scheduling. :)

--Shawn

I now have the responses from both Gulliver and Daz, if no one else plans on participating, I will post the results this afternoon.

dB
Hang on Dave, I'll shoot you what I've got.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

The image I chose for this test is at the bottom of this post.

It's the Titanic wreck.

The target description was:

Describe the ship in the picture, and any details surrounding it.

Here's Gulliver's feedback, text portion:

------------------------------

Raw Data for 4672

from Gulliver for ‘Paracast’

Clunk, whine, ssshhhh, rumble
Smooth, polished
Grey, purple, green, white
Synthetic feel, rubbery
Metallic

Moving object, metallic, expensive, swish
Covered
Vehicle?

Whirring sound
Lifting upwards, rising up
Winching, hinged joints, gears
Pointing upwards, aiming
Powerful

Sense of a long tunnel or horizontal cylinder aimed in a particular
direction for a purpose
Pipes, tunnel

Slow movement, slow crawl
Heavy machinery
Wheel (steering)
Aimed

Rows of long pipes on floor level
Reflection as if off water
A cockpit of sorts
Metal plates, welded
Heavy machinery being reeled in / pulled
Upside-down bell-shaped object

(odd flash of 2 figures dancing like a jive, hands clasped in front of
them)

slow movement of large object
accompanied by a procession, marching, people
movement along a line,
sense of a tunnel again, long cylindrical length

-------------------------

The page with the visual portion of Gulliver's description is in the next post.

In my opinion, I would personally qualify results of this session as amazing.

The only potential problem that I'll put on the table is this: I sent the target image, unencrypted, to Gene, via email. If someone were able to intercept the email with the attachment and convey it's contents to Gulliver, this would obviously account for the accuracy. I very, very seriously doubt this happened, I just wanted to put it out there, for the sake of accuracy. I'd like to do another test, if Gulliver is up for it, and the next one will remedy this issue. That aside, I'm totally blown away.

dB

Attachments

• RV test image.dB.jpg
    RV test image.dB.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 36
Back