• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

remote viewing hard evidence

Another NSA document, briefing for the Scientific Advisory Committee

these comments are only comments,...but look at which Dept. and agencies are making them,...

"ITAC: There are a few spectacular reports...the project confirmed with uncanny accuracy
the presence of a recently constructed major ditch array and the number and type of
elite units in a remote garrison area.

CIA: In sum, our experience with GF, thus far, tends to strengthen the validity of the techniques
involved and also indicates that it's greatest utility as an operational tool may be in the CI field.

JCS: In 16 out of 18 cases GF sources described the facility in sufficient detail to allow positive identification.

ITAC: I would also like to compliment you and your personnel on achieving an intelligence "First."

JCS: Therefore, it is the judgement of this analyst that extensive testing and development
of control procedures be accomplished before any final assessment of the value of GF material can be made."

NSA memo 1981C.jpg

finally! I have before me proof ONE person was in the military and did not lie about his service! CW2 Mc moneagle served with honor. when I am wrong I admit it! now why do I doubt such? Ed Dames.. who's crazy statements makes me doubt anything he says! in an subject where hoaxes and liars rein it is refreshing to at last see one person at least told the truth!

... Ed Dames.. who's crazy statements makes me doubt anything he says!
...again I agree with you, Ed (piece of shit) Dames, is an extraordinarily big liar. I dislike citing his name, for any reason, his words and actions are self-evident, but sometimes I allow myself the indulgence of comparing him with fecal matter, although thats a bit unfair too, because after all even a steaming pile of shit doesn't lie.

I have always been intrigued by the work of SRI and what their take on ET/(or whatever you want to designate them to be I know many are funny about this) was or if they encountered or targeted them. It is a blast from the past from Joseph McMoneagle at 2011 MUFON (he even states take with a grain of salt because of not being able validate but I found it interesting). And yes just my opinion Ed Dames=poop :)

Remote Viewing by Joseph McMoneagle

Back