• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

remote viewing hard evidence

Bob Watson

Paranormal Adept
ok when it come to remote viewing I become a bit unreasonable. I see NO evidence ANYONE has succeeded. so now here I ask is there HARD EVIDENCE that remote viewing works at all? at this time I consider any remote viewer a fraud I can change my mind. please post any study test ect that shows remote viewing works. I can offer a remote viewing challenge where I can place some unique items to view on a table. so please I promise I wont be a troll on this subject help me find the truth where ever the truth leads.
Bob/vesve

I'd be up for a go at it, as part of a forum experiment. I don't claim any ability at all, but it would be interesting to see the results if we could get enough of us to have a go individually then compare findings against the target. There was a fair bit of interest on the forum maybe a year or so back when one of the guests suggested a trial. Any takers?

I just checked. Marty Rosenblatt was the guest, back in March 2015. He talked about running a group ARV session but nothing came of it alas.

I'd be up for a go at it, as part of a forum experiment. I don't claim any ability at all, but it would be interesting to see the results if we could get enough of us to have a go individually then compare findings against the target. There was a fair bit of interest on the forum maybe a year or so back when one of the guests suggested a trial. Any takers?
What little I have tried to remote view I got a really bad headaches but I'd be willing to trying it again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I remember the now gone paranormal radio host Kevin Smith recanting the tale of how he did a little training in remote viewing after covering the topic in a number of his shows (incidentally, Kevin Smith's Show was one of my early paranormal radio mainstays but I grew disillusioned with the fact I felt he gave numerous whacko's a total free pass and didn't seem to question the truthfulness of their claims which was a shame because Kevin had a very honourable career in law enforcement and when he chose to, he could chew someone a new one with the best of them. Overall I remember Kevin Smith fondly and I've no wish to talk ill of the dead.) anyway, he said that it had worked enough for him to actually be a little afraid of what he might find out should he continue....so he didn't.

I fully support any effort to test RV because there just has to be something to it for the CIA to have funded it for 25 years.

...I ask is there HARD EVIDENCE that remote viewing works at all? ...
Yes, there is evidence that remote viewing works.

I'll begin with the The 1995 American Institutes for Research Report (AIR Report) and a well referenced critique of it,which goes into specific detail, followed by several declassified documents of the Operations and reports, I'll also include a well written summarized report of remote viewing history by ex-Navy Seal, Commander L. R. Bremseth for a better understanding of timeline of important events. Since there are many declassified documents of reports of results, methods, etc. I'm asking in advance to excuse me for not posting all at once, as I'll be posting them through out the week.

The question is: Is Remote-viewing real?

The 1995 American Institutes for Research Report (AIR Report) already answered the question, and based on it's conclusions the CIA terminated the Remote-Viewing program. It is a very important report relating to the validity of Remote-Viewing.

(My claim) The AIR Report is a fraudulent Report (or at least it is a very flawed report). The following are just some (from many) reasons that support my claim.

The AIR Report's purpose was to evaluate 24 years of government involvement with remote-viewing, the amount of time given to do so was a period of only 4 months! One of the resulting effects of being given such a small amount of time, was that the evaluators were forced to assess less than 2% of the evidence and from the program's worst performing year! They also interviewed only 3 remote viewers, all of which had less than one year of experience.(and again from the program's worst performing viewers)

Not interviewing important people such as the founders of the remote viewing protocols, and/or the best and most consistent remote-viewers when having the opportunity to do so, is simply inexcusable, Plus, the
evaluators were not even granted the security clearances needed to evaluate the operational evidence! After all of this how could any self respecting person then claim that the report was thorough?

And if remote-viewing was truly worthless and did not produce any results, why go through all the trouble and effort to "publicly" proclaim this? I could continue but I'll stop here. The AIR Report is at BEST a very scientifically flawed and pathetically conducted search report and at worst it is a fraudulent report. As
such, keep this in mind when someone is citing The AIR Report to support their argument that Remote-viewing is not real, because after all, if it WAS real then the government would not have terminated it...right?

Also relating to the government declassified documents,...please pay attention to the dates of declassification, which are AFTER 1995, it is very crucial to understand that these documents WERE NOT evaluated by the AIR report people, and after reading their content it isn't difficult to imagine why they were not allowed to evaluate them.

AIR REPORT FULL- 183 pages

CRITIQUE of AIR REPORT- 21 pages

RV History - 25 pages

Attachments

• AirReport full.pdf
    467.2 KB · Views: 3
  • CRITIQUE OF AIR REPORT.pdf
    274.6 KB · Views: 3
  • RV HISTORY.pdf
    497.5 KB · Views: 3
Declassified Document-page from a 1984 DIA report

Attachments

• DIA_psychoenergetics-research_1984-49.gif
    DIA_psychoenergetics-research_1984-49.gif
    53.8 KB · Views: 10
After reading the books (mcmoneagle, smith, ect) and trying it, I can say that truly outstanding results occurred personally. My experience is limited but suprising, at least to me.

That said, there is no need to "prove it" to anyone. If you want proof, do the work yourself. It sounds infantile to beg for someone to do all the work for you. Far too many folks beg for secondhand proof on things best experienced.

Why not try it and report back?

1.gif These are the Standardized Remote Viewing Protocols requested by the Army,...just take a look at how they selected people that they felt would make a good candidate to be trained as a remote viewer!

Any of this contain the DD 214 from any supposed "stargate" personal?

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
Does this qualify and/or is relevant? I know it is not a "DD 214" but it lists by name, rank,military branch,skill level, classification, and its official
attachment.php

CL-personnel.gif

the document starts with the following:

"MEMORANDUM FOR RECORD
SUBJECT: Personnel Assignments
The following is a list of personnel assigned to SSPD, SSD, 902d MI Gp and their designated spaces:..."

This is statistical data from NSA

"SUMMARY OF SESSIONS

training............207
operational......575

PROJECTS: 64

completed.......51
working...........12
inactive............01

INTELLIGENCE PROVIDED:

useful data provided.............24 projects
failed to help...........................24projects
data still being collected.......16 projects"

NSA memo 1981B.jpg

A DIA Project GRILL-FLAME Report

"...SUMMARY (U)

Key findings of the GRILL FLAME project are:

-Remote viewing is a real phenomena, and is not degraded by distance, or shielding
-Remote viewing ability can be improved by appropriate training procedures
-Remote viewing has potential for US intelligence applications...."

declassifiedrv doc2.GIF

This is the type of oversight the Remote Viewers had to deal with,
this little bit of info. seldom (never) gets mentioned.

"DOD Steering Committee:

Highest level of Oversight. Provides
general policy guidance and overall
program approval. Meets every four
to six months. Is kept current via
the Chairman, Dr. Varona. Is comprised
of: Dr. Varona, Service ACSis, Dr. Ruth
Davis (DUSDRAT) and Admiral· Murphy
(DUSDPR).

DOD Working Group:

Comprised of key project officers from
all agencies: DOD, CIA, and NSA. Main
purpose is to provide more specific
program guidance, and acts as an information
exchange platform for the various
players. Influences direction of the
overall project, but does not control
money or other scarce resources.
Chaired by Dr. Varona.

Army Science Monitoring Team:

Mission of the six-man team is to inspect
on-the-spot, the Army program to determine
if in-use protocols are valid; if
the protocols are being followed properly;
and, ascertain that the project has
scientific merit. Comprised of scientists,
engineers and doctors from DOD and
industry. Team Chief reports directly
to the Army Under Secretary.

Army Surgeon General
Human Use Review Panel:

Constituted in complete accordance with
Army Regulations and Federal Law pertaining
to the use of Human Subjects.
Chaired by the Surgeon General 4 s Executive
Director, Human Use Committee.
Primarily responsible for reviewing
proposed protocols to determine if, in
fact, Human Use and Risk are present
or implied. Also chartered to comment
on other related issues, e.g., ethics
of the work.

General Counsel
Monitoring:

Both DOD and Army General Counsels have
been apprised of the Army program. Guidance
provided by them, essentially relating to
the Human Use issue, has been fully implemented.
Army General Counsel kept current
by OACSI on significant events or changes
in the program."

oversight.gif

Back