• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

recommend me one book?

Free episodes:

Cheers for the recs, guys -- Have to check some of those out. I love to read sci-fi, but was really after a non-fiction book this time around. *Like the kind of thing you might have as a text for Ufology 101.*

For a broader approach to paranormal phenomena I'd recommend Mike Dash's "Borderlands". It's well written, often quite funny and provides a nice overview of the many topics comprised in the paranormal field. Read it and you won't regret it!

For a broader approach to paranormal phenomena I'd recommend Mike Dash's "Borderlands". It's well written, often quite funny and provides a nice overview of the many topics comprised in the paranormal field. Read it and you won't regret it!

Thanks for this -- I like Mike Dash's work, didn't know about this one. I suspect I'd recommend it, too... had I read it.

I have the same set in german (from 'Weltbild' (here it was I reckon), with the plastic covers you could take of ?).

It is written in a very compelling style and she actually does all the spooky seances and EVP's and artifacts and hangs out with various characters. She comes away with a more "somthings going on but I don't know for sure what it is" opinion than Ms. Roach does.

I'm happy to say I was on Katherine Ramsland facebook group page. I posted a question about the book "Ghost" and she posted back. She is working on a sequel. :cool:

Back