• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Really .. back from the Dead

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Well Gang, if you hang around long enough shit happens again and again. You would be surprised. Me? Well I gotta say I was not really that surprised. Bill Cooper ... back from the dead! What? You don't understand? Okay, let me explain.

Yesterday, (January 21) while checking my FB page etc., I saw a post from RyWa a user that used to hang out here on The Paracast. He was complaining about a radio guy with his own paranormal type show called Fade to Black. The host is a guy named Jimmy Church, and according to RyWa he is going to stop listening to this guy because of all the woo-woo guests Church has on. RyWa named several recent guests on this show, but the thing that closed the deal for him was this most recent guest, a psychic that claimed Bill Cooper contacted him from the Great Beyond. So, I asked RyWa "are you freaking serious?" RyWa assured me he was freaking serious. My eyebrows popped up and I left on a quest to track this down.

Now, if you have been around for longer than 15 minutes you probably know a bit of my background. For over 20 years I was the Director of Research for UFO Magazine. Back then our publication was the mag of record for the UFO research field. Back in 1990 I wrote the definitive expose on Bill Cooper and then had to put up with years and years of abuse from this despicable ass-wipe. Even today when I hear his name my hackles rise. So, I track down the show in question ... and oh yeah, I hear it for myself. As I once said in an online editorial I wrote .. Science? Nope, P.T. Barnum. Want more on this new flavor of the week?

My expose ...
This is an expose' that Don Ecker wrote on Bill Cooper and John Lear. Many of the newer us

My radio expose ...
The Jimmy Church show in question ...

Chris Medina On Fade To Black Jan 20th - Jimmy Church Radio

Decker

Thanks for posting this. I find John Lear and Bob Lazar fascinating for some reason.

Can you direct me to where I could find a copy of "Lear.txt"?

Thanks for posting this. I find John Lear and Bob Lazar fascinating for some reason.

Can you direct me to where I could find a copy of "Lear.txt"?

At the risk of sounding like a smart ass ... which I am not ... I would suggest you try to Google it.

Decker

Well Gang, if you hang around long enough shit happens again and again. You would be surprised. Me? Well I gotta say I was not really that surprised. Bill Cooper ... back from the dead! What? You don't understand? Okay, let me explain.

Yesterday, (January 21) while checking my FB page etc., I saw a post from RyWa a user that used to hang out here on The Paracast. He was complaining about a radio guy with his own paranormal type show called Fade to Black. The host is a guy named Jimmy Church, and according to RyWa he is going to stop listening to this guy because of all the woo-woo guests Church has on. RyWa named several recent guests on this show, but the thing that closed the deal for him was this most recent guest, a psychic that claimed Bill Cooper contacted him from the Great Beyond. So, I asked RyWa "are you freaking serious?" RyWa assured me he was freaking serious. My eyebrows popped up and I left on a quest to track this down.

Now, if you have been around for longer than 15 minutes you probably know a bit of my background. For over 20 years I was the Director of Research for UFO Magazine. Back then our publication was the mag of record for the UFO research field. Back in 1990 I wrote the definitive expose on Bill Cooper and then had to put up with years and years of abuse from this despicable ass-wipe. Even today when I hear his name my hackles rise. So, I track down the show in question ... and oh yeah, I hear it for myself. As I once said in an online editorial I wrote .. Science? Nope, P.T. Barnum. Want more on this new flavor of the week?

My expose ...
This is an expose' that Don Ecker wrote on Bill Cooper and John Lear. Many of the newer us

My radio expose ...
The Jimmy Church show in question ...

Chris Medina On Fade To Black Jan 20th - Jimmy Church Radio

Decker
Wow, i just want to say i stumbled upon your show and am amazed! It is pure gold every episode, from the people talking in background during commercial break to dropping calls is pure gold to me! Raw radio is hard to find and am happy to be joining your listiners and listing to rich and don chat about whatever comes to mind.
Anyways on your next show i like to ask don, i have been looking at the moon once in a while through a telescope and i swear in all honesty i saw domes in the crators of the moon. My tele scope was a cheap 200 dollar one. The domes i saw where on the location of the bottem right of the moon as it faces us, right near the bottem where the shadow stops.
And don on your next show i like to ask, it sounds crazy but id like to know what you think about the connections of ufo and bigfoot.
I heard a story from where im from in the yukon and was told a story about a native hunter in the 70s was doing his thing to see a orb or a glowing light throught the trees, his hunting dog brave as it was, is cowering and silent as this light through the trees came closer. Id like to add this hunter was heading back to the highway as it was getting dark. Anyways this light came closer, a blue orb light. Only for him to realize that sonething was carrying this orb. A tall hairy figure he knew to be sasquatch walks by paying no attention to him or his dog. The dog silent and the man shocked. As it walks by in the distance he can see above a light followibg high above the direction of where this thing walked. But that was the story told to me by my native language teacher.
And one more for fun, i know tgis will sound nutty, but here in the yukon, in our big lakes we have tales and modern sightings of something in the lakes, something big. I donno what but tales range from it being a giant pike 18ft? But my family have tales of these giant fish breaking through nets and or being sighted from a plane high above. I can typed more info if u like, just many tales around here....
Should i talk about the devil of 98?
Ok quick one with this thing, he is tall, a black undertaker type of hat, long black overall coat, appearently he is good looking to the ladies, he buys people drinks in bars while its packed. Ya those stories are messed up, it was true to the effect that the bars here made it illigal to wear these black hats like this thing. I donno, i heard a simular story about this guy or thing in other areas where the residents where aboriginal. I collect storues through my life, i dont trust em all but i know the people that told me em. Ive had personal encounters but not to the extent of others i know. I am aware to question my self or others, and i dont like to jump to conclusions. Anyways a topic on any of these i have written to you would be awsome in you next show, hell ask ruch what he thinks.
Thanks.

Back