• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ray Stanford has a photo of the Socorro craft & Martin Willis has seen it and is impressed but...

This made me wonder if it's actually a case that no one will care? Is interest in UFOs at a low right now? I've heard that, in spite of the reality TV etc. I must admit, I'm curious to see them. I always like to at least see the latest released imagery because you never know when it might be a good one. I'm not losing sleep over it, though. Hell, I don't lose sleep over stuff I spend months/years researching and write about. Actually, I only lose sleep if the bed's uncomfortable.
With all the ills going on in the world right now, I have my doubts that some old photos of supposed ufos is high on many people's list of important things. Maybe it's only of interest to people who habit this website?

With all the ills going on in the world right now, I have my doubts that some old photos of supposed ufos is high on many people's list of important things. Maybe it's only of interest to people who habit this website?

Thats also a valid aspect of this particular matter, this is a very very old case. I doubt even smoking gun evidence of this case will make many headlines.

It would take an event where motherships parked themselves over every major city for a week to really make the news these days.

And that doesnt seem consistant with the historical aspect of sightings thus far.

I think the trend thus far is consisntant with "teach a man to fish", rather than give him a fish

Whats happening (if its happening) is subtle, even smoking gun evidence of the subtle isnt going to have much impact imo.

I think we are being coaxed, teased into attaining technological parity. And thats more than just transportational technology if my guess is correct.

Anything other than subtle, a white house lawn scenario would have the reverse effect

Please excuse my possible ignorance of a lengthy explanation that may have already appeared in this lengthy (though quite entertaining) thread, but may I ask what is requiring so much time to prepare said materials for presentation? Not being an a-hole, sincerely asking. Is there an issue besides scanning some photos or getting Ray's permission for release? I'm not clear on this particular point. Thanks.

Maybe someone, and I definitely do not mean Ray or by association Chris, are hoping to make some bucks off it...

This is top secret, but this is a stolen still from the power point. Although it isn't the actual photograph, Stanford and others spent a lot of time creating this crystal clear and accurate rendering of what the photo depicts. Because they fear our enemies might somehow be able to create new propulsion technology by simply viewing the photo, this is the best they have come up with for now. Anything else will jeopardize the security of the world. However, long time supporters of Ray, are happy with this new bit of "evidence" and say it closely resembles the photograph in question.

Attachments

• lol.jpg
    lol.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 19
This is top secret, but this is a stolen still from the power point. Although it isn't the actual photograph, Stanford and others spent a lot of time creating this crystal clear and accurate rendering of what the photo depicts. Because they fear our enemies might somehow be able to create new propulsion technology by simply viewing the photo, this is the best they have come up with for now. Anything else will jeopardize the security of the world. However, long time supporters of Ray, are happy with this new bit of "evidence" and say it closely resembles the photograph in question.

No that is not even close. The newest rendering that Ray cleared up considerably shows a 10 year old child standing in front of the dynamite shack. .06 miles away is the egg shaped craft with three struts clearly visable but not the symbol. There are 2 more egg shaped craft and a larger ship miles away. He had an expert analysis done so we know the most interesting crafts distance and elevation, it is .6 miles from the camera.

No that is not even close. The newest rendering that Ray cleared up considerably shows a 10 year old child standing in front of the dynamite shack. .06 miles away is the egg shaped craft with three struts clealy visable but not the symbol. There are 2 more egg shaped craft and a larger ship miles away. He had an expert analysis done so we know the most interesting crafts distance and elevation, it is .6 miles from the camera.

My sources tell me this is the best evidence yet of egg shaped UFOs visiting our planet. Until we see the photograph to compare, my newly discovered rendering is the best we have to go on.

Hopefully I will have a picture to show at the Mufon 2016 Symposium where I am presenting. Orlando in August. Working hard to get it out per Rays blessing.

I'm glad I wasn't taking a swig of my drink when I started to view this message. As soon as my eyes made contact with the "photo", liquid would have blasted out of my mouth & nose.

Last edited:
My sources tell me this is the best evidence yet of egg shaped UFOs visiting our planet. Until we see the photograph to compare, my newly discovered rendering is the best we have to go on.
Here it is almost a year later and still no Socorro UFO photo by Stanford. Maybe Ray got lost in the future when he was traveling in his Hilariom time machine he invented and can't find his way back?

I don't see the point in discussing this till the alleged photos are released. I will be waiting. Chris has seen them so I will hold that the photos exist. All we must do is wait

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Back