• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Radio-It's Fun & Easy Too!

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Paracast Gang. The reason I dropped by here this evening is that I was honored by being interviewed by Gene and David today and the show will pop up on this coming Sunday. We had a .... VERY FRANK ... two hours. Okay, enough of that....

I wanted to let you all know that on my blog site I just put up a brand new posting titled RADIO - It's Fun & Easy Too! In this posting I talk about my time in the field, why I left it and some of the reasons why. Also some of the people I have met and grew to know. Some of the names might surprise you. I wanted to take this time to invite you to drop by

Dark Matters Radio - Just another WordPress weblog

If you find any of the posts to be of interest I also wish to invite you to leave a comment.

Decker

Don do you get into any of that moon stuff on the latest interview? You know, that moon biz youve been teasing for a while now ;)

Don do you get into any of that moon stuff on the latest interview? You know, that moon biz youve been teasing for a while now ;)

Gareth, greetings. No, we didn't hit on anything on the show concerning the Moon, but I should have news very shortly. THERE IS something happening with it, but because of certain "talks" and also "contractual stuff" I have to keep quiet until all the "i's" are dotted and the "t's" are crossed. I will announce it here when I can. Promise.

Decker

Gareth, greetings. No, we didn't hit on anything on the show concerning the Moon, but I should have news very shortly. THERE IS something happening with it, but because of certain "talks" and also "contractual stuff" I have to keep quiet until all the "i's" are dotted and the "t's" are crossed. I will announce it here when I can. Promise.

Decker

Sweet.

The idea that the Moon or other nearby planetary bodies are not what we think they are fascinates me to no end.

Hence my enthusiasm :)

Sweet.

The idea that the Moon or other nearby planetary bodies are not what we think they are fascinates me to no end.

Hence my enthusiasm

Ooohhh I'm intrigued too :D... Don Ecker and mysterious moon stuff. For years I thought, the moon was just a boring lump of rock ... how wrong I was. Is it a spaceship?? Is it a base for others from another solar system to use to study us?? Is it really made of cheese??

Bet you we find out its a bit of all three :D ... yes viewers its a cheesy space ship/space station :D.

Anyway ... I can't wait for one :)

Hello Paracast Gang. The reason I dropped by here this evening is that I was honored by being interviewed by Gene and David today and the show will pop up on this coming Sunday. We had a .... VERY FRANK ... two hours. Okay, enough of that....

I wanted to let you all know that on my blog site I just put up a brand new posting titled RADIO - It's Fun & Easy Too! In this posting I talk about my time in the field, why I left it and some of the reasons why. Also some of the people I have met and grew to know. Some of the names might surprise you. I wanted to take this time to invite you to drop by

Dark Matters Radio - Just another WordPress weblog

If you find any of the posts to be of interest I also wish to invite you to leave a comment.

Decker

Good to hear they finally did. Checked out the interview, good stuff.

Hi Decker: Enjoyed your VERY FRANK interview too, thanks for doing it! :)

Wished you coulda had a longer bit to share more info, huh? :)

Back