• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Questions, Questions! The Return of Red Pill Junkie

1. In your opinion what are some viable options for how the Ufological field can move forward given that almost 70 years of study has yet to reveal any tangible answers about any of the big questions regarding what ufo's are or where do they come from?

2. What's your opinion of the Roswell Slides Research Group that brought together people with various perspectives and backgrounds on the phenomenon from skeptics to more sympathetic researchers - is this a good future direction and do you think Ufology needs to become more interdisciplinary? If so what fields or disciplines would you bring together to advance Ufology?

3. The majority of UFO cases involve single witnesses as opposed to multiple witnesses or multiple points of data confirmation. In these single witness cases the closer they are to the object or occupant of the craft the stranger the case report. There is an ongoing debate as to how much of what took place was an Internal Experience vs. External Reality. Would you say such cases are more or less Internal and why?

4. While it has to be acknowledged that there are most likely multiple sources for whatever the UFO phenomenon is, if you were a betting man what would you say is responsible for the majority of what are considered good cases: ETH, IDH, Cryptoterrestrials, the Psycho-Social theory or some other personal, favourite theory?

5. What is it that causes you to continue to be passionate and imaginative in your persistent thinking about the UFO phenomenon?

6. Who is your favourite ufo thinker, living or dead and why?

3. That's a very difficult question. Least of all because maybe with multiple sightings ALL witnesses are experiencing the phenomenon DIFFERENTLY. In the book Heavenly Lights, which deals about the famous Fatima apparitions, it's incredibly interesting to read the multiple variations found among the witnesses of the multitudinary 'dance of the Sun.' Some people saw a globe, and some a spinning disk; some people reported different colors, and some even saw 'figures' inside this luminous object; and so on and so forth. How much of this variability is the result in the fallibility of human memory, and how much the result of how the human mind perceives and interprets anomalous phenomena?

4. I think I mentioned this with Tim Binnall when he interviewed me last month, but what I suspect is that the UFO phenomenon is originated from a level of 'Reality' from which *this* reality is just a tiny subset.

In other words, UFOs are real and *WE* are the illusion! [emoji41] [emoji48]

5. I dunno. What the f*#k drove me to write an editorial for the Paracast newsletter, at Gene's request, that was supposed to be just 900-1000 words long, and ended up being almost 5000 words long??

For that matter, what drove Michelangelo, who didn't consider himself a painter, to spend so much time and energy painting the Sistine chapel --a commission he did NOT want-- and to keep saying to the Pope "it will be finished 'til I'm finished!" [emoji28]

Like Rafael tells Michelangelo in that superb movie The Agony and the Ecstasy, the artist makes Art because he must. Will or 'want' ain't got $#!t to do with it [emoji4]

Enviado desde mi SM-P900 mediante Tapatalk

First to all, I *ain't* an investigator. I've studied the subject of psychic channeling for a number of years --so I suppose I could call me an 'armchair researcher' but like I said in the episode, there's something about labels that make me uncomfortable -- and what I can honestly say is that a) there's a lot of BS artists out there; but b) that shouldn't make us DISMISS the notion of 'non-local information transferring' out of hand (I just came up with that on the fly ); although c) we should still be mindful about the VERACITY of the information received, partly because it's still being filtered by the mind of the channeler, but also because the supposed external channel may be behaving in a deceptive manner.
Is it fair to assume that from your armchair you have not been able to locate a channel who is credible (non-deceptive)?

Is it fair to assume that from your armchair you have not been able to locate a channel who is credible (non-deceptive)?
Hmm. I'm not sure I could make that assertion.

For example, I'm interested in the Urantia book, and even Vallee considered it to be a 'genuine' channeled material. That's not to say he endorsed its content (he was in fact rather critical of it). Like I said, I find it interesting and *some* of it resonates with me, perhaps because of the influence J.J. Benítez had in me at an early age -many of his books deal in some way or another with the Urantia stuff.

I'm also reminded on how Grant Cameron has recently expressed interest in Bashar, which it's an interesting development considering his early involvement with the UFO phenomenon and the US presidents.

Yet I still think we should always be mindful and take every channeled material with a grain of salt. And I understand why so many people belittled it, since most of the time it doesn't tells us anything we haven't heard before; we *know* we should be compassionate and caring to other beings! Does that advice carry more weight if it's being channeled from a 25000 year-old Atlantean??

And yet, we keep on killing each other and polluting the planet. So yeah, maybe these beings keep on repeating the same things over and over again because we just keep NOT paying attention...

Enviado desde mi SM-P900 mediante Tapatalk

Hmm. I'm not sure I could make that assertion [Is it fair to assume that from your armchair you have not been able to locate a channel who is credible (non-deceptive)?]

...I'm also reminded on how Grant Cameron has recently expressed interest in Bashar, which it's an interesting development considering his early involvement with the UFO phenomenon and the US presidents.

Grant Cameron - It appears the channellers Frances Swan... | Facebook

Yet I still think we should always be mindful and take every channeled material with a grain of salt. And I understand why so many people belittled it, since most of the time it doesn't tells us anything we haven't heard before;

I see you have spent little time with Bashar and several others. :)

we *know* we should be compassionate and caring to other beings! Does that advice carry more weight if it's being channeled from a 25000 year-old Atlantean??

That would be approximately 1/10,000th of the information being channeled.

And yet, we keep on killing each other and polluting the planet. So yeah, maybe these beings keep on repeating the same things over and over again because we just keep NOT paying attention...
Fear drives most everything we call 'evil' actions toward one another. Until we remember that there is no separation between our physical bodies, our Higher Selves, our intimate and holographic relation with The Source, that we live in physical [ir]reality that is a reflection (co-creation) (what you put out is what you get back), things will continue as they have.

Nothing to do with attention spans or with channeled information other than the latter can be the best source from which we can learn how much we have forgotten. :)

Back