• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Questions, Questions! The Return of Red Pill Junkie

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Last time RPJ appeared on The Paracast, he entertained us with his tale of attending that Mexico City event in which "the topic shall not be named" was presented.

Red Pill Junkie, one of our favorite bloggers, describes himself as, "An agnostic gnostic, a walking conundrum and a metaphysical oxymoron —with emphasis in the 'moron' part."

You just know there will be lots to discuss, so ask away.

This show will be recorded just around noon, Pacific time, on Thursday, August 20.

We'll feature Curt Collins (Sentry) as guest co-host.

The topics include "the subject that shall not be named," UFOs and the possible sources of the phenomenon, what form alien life might take, UFO abductions and the possible similarities with near-death experiences, precognition and loads of other compelling subjects.

I'd like to know if Miguel is aware of Loren Coleman's prediction of a theatre attack on August 5..there was one in Antioch TN...and if so would he care to pontificate on it.

A little context just in case:

Twilight Language: Antioch: A Prediction Comes To Pass

fwiw, I believe yesterday the 19th was another date that Loren had tossed out to be aware of and as far as i heard nothing close to this had occurred.

Last edited:
1. In your opinion what are some viable options for how the Ufological field can move forward given that almost 70 years of study has yet to reveal any tangible answers about any of the big questions regarding what ufo's are or where do they come from?

2. What's your opinion of the Roswell Slides Research Group that brought together people with various perspectives and backgrounds on the phenomenon from skeptics to more sympathetic researchers - is this a good future direction and do you think Ufology needs to become more interdisciplinary? If so what fields or disciplines would you bring together to advance Ufology?

3. The majority of UFO cases involve single witnesses as opposed to multiple witnesses or multiple points of data confirmation. In these single witness cases the closer they are to the object or occupant of the craft the stranger the case report. There is an ongoing debate as to how much of what took place was an Internal Experience vs. External Reality. Would you say such cases are more or less Internal and why?

4. While it has to be acknowledged that there are most likely multiple sources for whatever the UFO phenomenon is, if you were a betting man what would you say is responsible for the majority of what are considered good cases: ETH, IDH, Cryptoterrestrials, the Psycho-Social theory or some other personal, favourite theory?

5. What is it that causes you to continue to be passionate and imaginative in your persistent thinking about the UFO phenomenon?

6. Who is your favourite ufo thinker, living or dead and why?

Burnt State hit my question, but I'll re ask it and add one or two more:

1. Why is the UFO phenomena, and all paranormal subjects, really, such a "black box?" In other words, why are these topics so impervious to examination and data gathering?

2. Does it seem likely the earth is the center of so many different types of paranormal activity? Crypto zoology, ghosts, time shifts, UFOs, psychic phenomena, and on and on?

3. Physicists have recently proven future events can effect past events on a subatomic level. Could these paranormal events be the after effects of past timelines collapsing based on future events which we can only barely discern?

Great questions-I'm only at a knowledge level where I can ask questions after researching a specific topic, but I've really enjoy RPJ's appearances in past episodes. Looking forward to the show!

Mr. Red Pill Junky,

I would like to posit that the lack of an extraterrestrial virus pandemic is proof positive that alien craft has never visited the earth. In fact, if alien visitation was as rampant as some say then either extra terrestrials are human visitors from the future with the same viruses we have today, or they are simply high strange earth based events caused by pan dimensional subterranean earth dwellers. I would love to get your thoughts on this statement.

I Love You,
Gene Lionberg

What are some of the best paranormal / alternative books and films released within the last five years? Selections that offer new insights or that demonstrate that someone, somewhere, is trying to move the field forward (present company aside, of course)?

Mr. Red Pill Junky,

I would like to posit that the lack of an extraterrestrial virus pandemic is proof positive that alien craft has never visited the earth. In fact, if alien visitation was as rampant as some say then either extra terrestrials are human visitors from the future with the same viruses we have today, or they are simply high strange earth based events caused by pan dimensional subterranean earth dwellers. I would love to get your thoughts on this statement.

I Love You,
Gene Lionberg
Or we just think that they're terrestrial viruses. Or they're not particularly nasty/don't make us sick. Like the luck virus and sexual magnetism virus from Red Dwarf. Sorry that wasn't for me to answer..

Or we just think that they're terrestrial viruses. Or they're not particularly nasty/don't make us sick. Like the luck virus and sexual magnetism virus from Red Dwarf. Sorry that wasn't for me to answer..

The Red Pill Junky may have similar sentiments, and he also may not. Only time and the Junky can tell...

I Love You,
Gene Lionberg

Mr Junky,

What do you think about the idea that time is constantly fluctuating both forwards and backwards, with a net gain in the forward direction. Perhaps the way that the human consciousness perceives time prevents us from experiencing the backwards flowing time and from our point of view we are constantly plodding forward. Given this thought experiment, do you think it possible that missing time experiencers simply get caught in an eddy during the constant chronological ebb and flow, and when they get spit back out their time ends up being slightly askew from everyone else's? Perhaps it is in these time eddies that the paranormal comes out to play...

I Love You,
Gene Lionberg

Do you fear people using three-letter initials in referring to you, RPJ, since doing so implies something dark and sinister; as in CSM (Cigarette Smoking Man) or NSA, for instance? This may be an indication that people believe you are a dis-information agent. Or are here to monitor the goings-on within the modern UFO field, target it's prominent researchers, and arrange for "accidents" to occur, such as the sudden loss of their left shoe, or secret Mentos tabs slipped into the occasional Diet Coke?

Do you fear people using three-letter initials in referring to you, RPJ, since doing so implies something dark and sinister; as in CSM (Cigarette Smoking Man) or NSA, for instance? This may be an indication that people believe you are a dis-information agent. Or are here to monitor the goings-on within the modern UFO field, target it's prominent researchers, and arrange for "accidents" to occur, such as the sudden loss of their left shoe, or secret Mentos tabs slipped into the occasional Diet Coke?
Ha! You just *know* you're moving up in the 'paranormal ladder' when you receive your fisrt accusation of being a disinfo agent [emoji41] [emoji48]

IMO Americans just love to use acronyms, so when I first started to see some members of The Daily Grail or elsewhere started to use RPJ to refer to me, I didn't mind at all; I was actually flattered for the informal familiarity of it. Ditto when some other friends call me "Red" or "Red Pill." [emoji4]

It only annoys me when someone mistakes it for "RPG" [emoji28]

Enviado desde mi SM-P900 mediante Tapatalk

What is your opinion of channels who bring through ET and please expound on your expertise in investigating this matter?
First to all, I *ain't* an investigator. I've studied the subject of psychic channeling for a number of years --so I suppose I could call me an 'armchair researcher' but like I said in the episode, there's something about labels that make me uncomfortable-- and what I can honestly say is that a) there's a lot of BS artists out there; but b) that shouldn't make us DISMISS the notion of 'non-local information transferring' out of hand (I just came up with that on the fly ); although c) we should still be mindful about the VERACITY of the information received, partly because it's still being filtered by the mind of the channeler, but also because the supposed external channel may be behaving in a deceptive manner.

That's why I sometimes call them TROLLiens [emoji48]

Mr Junky,

What do you think about the idea that time is constantly fluctuating both forwards and backwards, with a net gain in the forward direction. Perhaps the way that the human consciousness perceives time prevents us from experiencing the backwards flowing time and from our point of view we are constantly plodding forward. Given this thought experiment, do you think it possible that missing time experiencers simply get caught in an eddy during the constant chronological ebb and flow, and when they get spit back out their time ends up being slightly askew from everyone else's? Perhaps it is in these time eddies that the paranormal comes out to play...

I Love You,
Gene Lionberg
Hey Gene, I <3 u 2 [emoji16]

What I *suspect*, and this seems to be confirmed by the most cutting-edge scientific theories currently discussed, is that the flow of Time is an illusion put forward by our consciousness. Most mystics (and SOME scientists) posit that the Past, Present and Future are just arbitrary artifacts and that we are all immersed in the 'Eternal Now.' This of course brings some problems with regards to Causality, and yet studies in Precognition and Remote Viewing seems to suggest that Future events *can* affect the Past, in a mysterious mechanism that doesn't seem to involve silver DeLoreans --Great Scott, indeed! [emoji41]

Casting aside the conspiratorial theories about AIDS, I think some investigators have suggested the Medieval plagues of the past might have been caused by microorganisms brought here by comets crashing into Earth.

Many Paracasts members are probably Michael Chrichton fans, and if you're not I encourage you to either read his novel The Andromeda Strain, or watch the movie based on that book [emoji4]

Burnt State hit my question, but I'll re ask it and add one or two more:

1. Why is the UFO phenomena, and all paranormal subjects, really, such a "black box?" In other words, why are these topics so impervious to examination and data gathering?

2. Does it seem likely the earth is the center of so many different types of paranormal activity? Crypto zoology, ghosts, time shifts, UFOs, psychic phenomena, and on and on?

3. Physicists have recently proven future events can effect past events on a subatomic level. Could these paranormal events be the after effects of past timelines collapsing based on future events which we can only barely discern?

1. The "black box may be either the result of deliberate deception put forth by the intelligence(s) behind such phenomena, OR an ontological incapacity of the human mind to tackle such mysteries due to our cognitive and language limitations. Perhaps a mix of both! [emoji16]

2. The problem here is that we need a second comparison point in order to make that judgment --do they suffer from ghost hauntings in Zeta Reticuli?? [emoji12]

3. I suspect you're onto something there! The nature of Time and how Consciousness is influenced (or not) by it is something that should be investigated further.

I think my friend Micah once mused: Are UFOs 'ghosts' from the future? And also, how is it we never hear of 'cavemen' apparitions? --or maybe we have, and Matt Moneymaker keeps trying to find one [emoji14]

Back