• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Questions for Thomas Fusco

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
On the evening of Thursday, April 12th, we'll be recording an interview with independent paranormal researcher Thomas Fusco.

Says his promotional material: "Mr. Fusco will be discussing the theory of supergeometry presented in his book, "Behind the Cosmic Veil: A New Vision of Reality" that describes a new model of supernatural mechanics, which not only explains the behavior of strange phenomena like the paranormal, UFOs and psychic phenomena, but also provides compelling answers to some of the fundamental problems facing physics today. This cosmological model is based in part on a lost Biblical cosmology that has been hiding in plain sight for centuries."

Yes, another all-encompassing theory, but worth discussing.

Do you think it's legitimate to look at quantum physics in order to support paranormal theories? What about the skeptical objection that only someone who doesn't really understand quantum physics could regard things like quantum entanglement as a way to explain paranormal phenomena?

Is dark matter still nothing but a theory? Are scientists working on alternative theories that don't include the greater part of the matter in the universe being entirely invisible to us?

If dark matter is the case, what do you think it's made of? Just subatomic particles?
How about it's the "home" of "discarnate entities"? I guess I'm just half serious as I really don't know how ghosts should have a gravitational impact...

Hello, Thomas. I've read your whole book and found it very enjoyable and enlightening. Would you explain the large role in your thinking of religion and spirituality, and specifically, Christianity? Thank you. Kim

Can we consider the messages received by the ancient prophets examples of psychic communication? Most of them received their messages via dreams or visions, something only they alone could experience. How does this differ from other paranormal encounters that leave no physical traces?

Is there any support for his theory by physicists such as Briane Greene, Neil DeGrasse Tyson, and Sheldon Cooper?

"Your in my spot..................."

sheldon_cooper_by_justinturcotte-d2zk4ul.jpg

...This cosmological model is based in part on a lost Biblical cosmology that has been hiding in plain sight for centuries."

This seems curious, if not paradoxical. Explaining supernatural phenomenon in the language of mathmatics, however all based upon material channeled via biblical prophets. Deep, deep, murky water.... I'm taking a pass on this one.

Evolution? Relativity? Totally overrated. :p

No doubt, if that guy had been an established physicist at the beginning of the 20th century, he would've thought Einstein a kook. Not to mention Planck and the totally speculative new physics he started. And during the time evolution theory was formulated, I see him in the conservative faction of biologists who hesitated to speak out for such an outrageus theory.

No COMETA report, no press conference, no nothing is going to make him question his world-view. "I'm a real scientist, I know how the world works."

Show is in the can, as it were. After it airs, let's just continue this discussion in another thread. At least you'll have a better perspective of the author's viewpoints.

Evolution? Relativity? Totally overrated. :p

No doubt, if that guy had been an established physicist at the beginning of the 20th century, he would've thought Einstein a kook. Not to mention Planck and the totally speculative new physics he started. And during the time evolution theory was formulated, I see him in the conservative faction of biologists who hesitated to speak out for such an outrageus theory.

No COMETA report, no press conference, no nothing is going to make him question his world-view. "I'm a real scientist, I know how the world works."

Maybe, but the difference is, when you're a good scientist, you will admit when you are wrong and work with theories that are proven. That's what science is about.
Also, is that a direct quote that you're attributing? No good scientist would say that.

I absolutely agree. No good scientist would even think that way. Luckily that is no direct quote, just the impression I got when I was watching a speech he delivered on UFOs. He just shrugged off the good stuff and adopted the main stream mantra of "it's all bunk".

Sorry, Gene, we're a bit off topic here...:oops:

I absolutely agree. No good scientist would even think that way. Luckily that is no direct quote, just the impression I got when I was watching a speech he delivered on UFOs. He just shrugged of the good stuff and adopted the main stream mantra of "it's all bunk".

Sorry, Gene, we're a bit off topic here...:oops:

Look into his work - he'll be doing the new Cosmos series, That's what got me into science in the first place. He's the 21st Century Carl Sagan.

Back