• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Questions for Kevin D. Randle and Jim Moseley

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Yes, the inimitable Jim Moseley, of "Saucer Smear," will be back with us as he debates the issues with none-other than Kevin D. Randle, long-time UFO researcher and author of a number of books on the subject.

Kevin's blog, "A Different Perpective," can be found here:

A Different Perspective

Look for Kevin to talk about his newest book, which has already garnered some pointed comments from Jim:

Anomalist Books | simply phenomenal | Reflections of a UFO Investigator

The show will be broadcast on February 12, 2012, with the recording session set for the afternoon of February 3.

Hi Gene, Chris ,Mr Jim Moseley & Dr Kevin Randle,

Q1. What's your thoughts on the constant rehashing of Roswell Case , Betty & Barney Hill , and does it have any relevance in today's ufology? Rather do you think USO (Shag harbor incident is more credible than Roswell?) research should be more of a focus?

Q2. What are your most top five credible UFO cases which have more than one eyewitness ?

Q3. For all what is your most favorite Sci-fi Movie of all time and Worst ?

Cheers from down under:)

Dr. Randle;

Do you feel there is a demonstrable link between the Roswell crash and the rapid advance of technologies starting in the 50s?

What specific "modern" tech do you know of, if any, that is rumored or thought to be linked directly back to Roswell and the alien craft?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

In recent issues of Saucer Smear, Jim Moseley has been revisiting the Cash-Landrum UFO case of 1980. I'd like to hear Kevin's opinion on the case, especially his thoughts on the military helicopters believed to have been involved.
If this was a military operation, could it be uncovered after all these years.?

Here's a question for Kevin Randle, with a lengthy set-up:
Anthony Bragalia, questioning Roswell veterans from his Blog entry:
"DENIAL OF SERVICE: THE VETERANS WHO PRETEND THEY WEREN’T AT ROSWELL
"I asked if he was familiar with the crash near Roswell that year. He said “No.” I clarified, “A crash of extraterrestrial beings?...”
Bragalia is not objective. He's manipulative, asks leading questions, badgers "witnesses", and when he fails to get answers he likes, he accuses them of being dishonorable for being part of the cover-up.
Just what does Bragalia bring to the Dream Team?

I'd like the guests to comment on this quote:
"... after deep and careful consideration of recent developments concerning Roswell, and because my name continues to be connected with this story, I wish to advise anyone who might be interested that I no longer am of the opinion that the extraterrestrial explanation is the best explanation for this event. I concede that it remains in the running as a possible explanation... "
William Moore in a letter to "Saucer Smear", published August 5, 1997.

Back