• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Questions for Joseph P. Farrell

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
You've asked for him over the years, and he's now booked to appear on The Paracast.

We'll be doing this recording session later today (Nov. 6), so there's not a whole lot of time for your questions, but we're hoping for a few.

We'll be talking about his latest book, "Saucers, Swastikas, and Psyops," and I'll certainly be curious to know why we are still so intersted in the Nazis and their scientific developments after all these years.

You can find more information for discussion on his site: Giza Death Star

At last!

1. Joseph, I've heard you over the years talking about an interplanetary war that may have happened in our solar system in the past - I've yet to read one of your books but can you elaborate on the source material for this claim? Obviously there has to be a lot of conjecture but what are the existing nuggets of data that lead you to your conclusions?

2. You have stated that physics has been a pastime of yours and you don't claim any qualifications there but can you tell us to what level you did study at school etc and how you have kept studying physics since then? (textbooks, particular areas of physics etc, I did study physics to BSc but have forgot most of it!)

3. We have a forum member (Polterwurst) who is German and he has often stated that the whole paranormal field is treated with contempt in Germany - do you have contacts there who are open to topics such as the Nazi bell etc and if so, do they take an interest secretly due to the attitude of most people there?

4. The research for the Bell, although apparently very bad for health, seems to be too good/promising to drop entirely - who has taken the reigns worldwide after WWII in research of that particular nature?

5. I've never understood how the spinning of liquid mercury is involved in anti-grav, do you have a more scientific explanation?

Hope these get seen in time - Joseph is a highly intelligent prolific researcher/author and it's really about time I bought some of his books.

6. Does Joseph distance himself from the work of Dick Hoagland now? I remember when they often appeared on shows together but the consensus seems to be these days that Hoagland is churning out stuff now with little regard to real data/truth.

Goggs

Aw crap! Hope I havent missed it!
Mr.Farrell, do you have any information, rumors or ideas about the files that GAry McKinnon said he saw on the DOD websites about off planet naval officers?
If not, do you have an opinion about what McKinnon claims he read?
Thanks!

Gosh and I've missed it again -:))

It's a moving target and Bond remarked correctly - it's much harder to shoot -:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk in a bus.

blink and you miss chance to get questions in. there have been a few guests i'd really like to have asked questions of but hey-ho, you can't win 'em all!

Back