• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Questions for ET...??

kukalakana

Skilled Investigator
:redface:

Okay. Here's a what if... (Strictly for fun.)

Imagine you were contacted by someone and they said to you, "Hi. I'm a UFO pilot."

So of course you do all the checking, and it turns out to be true. Yup. This guy is a UFO pilot. And he / she / it wants to do an interview.

You've done all the vetting (side question -- how would you vet this huh? :confused:) and it's time for your interview.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What would you ask them? :D

Its an excellent hypothetical, and one we should all contemplate.

My line of enquiry would be along multiple lines
First and foremost it would be, as with any guest. can i get you a cup of tea.......
seriously, i would ask if as a vistor to my planet (as i would to my home) if there as anything they might require of a personal comfort nature.

Then

Primarily whats your history, where do you come from, how did your species evolve.
Secondary how many other species are you aware of, both interplanetary like yourself, and planet bound like us.

And then on to bigger questions like

Is biological intellect the prevalent mindform in the universe, or is post biological intellect the dominant variety.
Is time an artifact of mass, and a "constant" in the galaxy/universe

Hey Bro. Where's the tall Blonde Nordic females at? 8)

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

I also have to say I like some of Mikes questions about mind and biology.

What are your intentions right now?
Who do you represent?
What is your mission here?
Where are you from?
How did you get here?
What is your society like?
When are you leaving?
What do you intend to take with you?
What did you bring me?

Back