• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Questions for Aaron Kaplan

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
OK, I know you members will have some hard questions to ask of Aaron Kaplan, author of a new book, "Deep Analysis," which purports to offer a "frightening conclusion" about humanity's future.

Here's the link to Klein's site:

Deep Analysis: Frightening Conclusion by Aaron Kaplan

Don't be shy about asking the questions for which you want answers. The recording session is set for October 11, at 8:30 AM Pacific.

Why are you not marketing this as fiction? It's a pretty good premise. If it was well written, it could be successful.

Do you think that you'll sell more copies by marketing it as non-fiction?

Who do you think will buy this book?

Is there any actual science backing up the claims you make?

You do realize that you're not on Coast to Coast AM right? (maybe you don't want to ask that one...)

Just from checking out his site i would have to say all he is missing is a few more paranormal topics and theories and events in history and he would complete his insane theory that every thing in this field is connected ! I dont mean to sound harsh but what solid evidence can he provide that proves his theory? What is his response to the opinion that it seems like he is just throwing a whole bunch of events and theories together and seeing what sticks?

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

I totally agree Angelo! If this were a book put out there as fiction it would make a good read but to say this is non-fiction is crazy.Sounds more like the plot of A Nic Cage movie lol :)

Two questions raised from watching a You Tube promo for the book:

- So when the apocalypse doesn't happen, will you have a sequel ready for 2013?

- We have space based observatories out past the Moon at Lagrange point 2, why haven't we detected the "barrier shield" at 250,000 miles?

If there was ever a time to get David back for a episode this is it! He would just tear this guys insane theories apart :) Not saying that Chris and Gene wont either it would just be great to hear Davids take on this.I wonder if this guys best friend is Sean David Morton!!!

My Question would be
Where can i get what you´re smoking ?

no seriously, my Question is
"How do you deal with the critics that say this is just fabricated BS" ?

:p

Back