• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Questions for A. J. Gevaerd

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
On Tuesday, October 18, we'll be recording an interview with noted Brazilian UFO expert A.J. Gevaerd. He'll be focusing on the disclosure of UFO documents by the Brazilian government and the key cases he's investigated.

What case has he researched that has the most documented and scientific evidence to back it up? On his last interview it seemed he was depending alot on witnesses and while that is always helpful I believe documentation and scientific evidence is what is needed to move his research and all paranormal research forward thank you.If possible can you also ask what his opinion is of Mac Tonnies and other researchers theories that these ufos and their occupants may be from here thanks.

I believe the Chupa cases were in Brazil (maybe I'm wrong), but I do understand there have been some reported human mutilation cases in Brazil. I'd like to know if this type of activity is continuing in Brazil and what his ideas are about why are those cases (or at least the vast majority of reported cases) happening there. I'd agree with Digital Trickster also that it would be interesting to hear his opinion on Mac Tonnies, and whether or not he believes in a strict "nuts and bolts" conclusion and how high strangeness, and "ultra/cryptoterrestrials" may fit into the phenomena. Thanks!

Some questions:

- Do you have any new information on the Colares UFO sightings of 1977, namely the supressed brazilian air force data including photos and films?
- Have you been able to obtain new data about the 1966 Morro do Vintém case (known as the "lead masks case") which I find particularly intriguing?

Q1 Have you heard of many USO8) case by eyewitness which have been reported by Brazilian civil/military authorities regarding inland lakes, rivers, coastline of South America Region ?
Q2. During the Cold War did Brazilian Military ever encounter similar cases of UFO interaction with their ordnance bases for example Bentlwaters Case:cool:?

Q: Given your many years of research and experience regarding the subject, what do you think or even feel is behind the UFO phenomena and what could its purpose be here on Earth?

For many years, people have hoped and expected "disclosure". Additionally, a lot of governments have disclosed bits and pieces of their ufo files. My question is, presuming that we are being visited and there is proof, do you believe that sooner or later, one government will break the information embargo and provide clear, undeniable proof of alien visitation, crafts, etc.? And if so, which nation?

Back