• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Quack Update - Bruce Goldberg

bobheck

Disco still sucks.
(I know he was interviewed in 2007, but sometimes we just need to be reminded).

Just in case any of you are interested :rolleyes:, Bruce Goldberg will now hypnotize you over Skype for 90 minutes for $200. Or, a three hour session (why not just call it 'The Gilligan'), for $400.

And, just making sure everyone here knows just how important and reknowned Goldberg is -- according to his website, which means of course it must all be true.

• He is the world's foremost authority on futuristic time travelers. :confused:
  • His book, The Search For Grace, is based on the actual case history of a woman who solves her murder from a previous life in order to avoid the same fate in her current life. This case has been fully documented and stands out today as one of the most documented cases of reincarnation. :confused:
  • "During the Coast to Coast AM interview I briefly described Art's past life in Atlantis at about 50,000 B.C. in which he was a geophysicist/quantum physicist named Drako. Drako developed mathematical models for time travel that were, in fact, accurate. He was married to Meirah (Ramona in her past life) and accurately predicted the first of three cataclysms for Atlantis." :eek:
Ok, enough. I can't take it anymore.

Why did I start this thread? I guess venting.

Isn't he the one who claims he can hypnotize you and let you enter alternate histories where you can choose which alternate "you" from a parallel universe you want to inhabit and replace yourself with?

HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW.jpg

People who talk that fast are selling a crock. Bet on it and don't suffer the fools. Backpeddle, then run.

Back